Author Topic: Julius and Ethel Rosenberg  (Read 567 times)

Offline George

• Senior JTFer
Julius and Ethel Rosenberg
« on: June 24, 2009, 07:59:02 AM »
What is JTF's position on Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, who were Jews that were executed for passing information about the atomic bomb to the Soviet Union?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: Julius and Ethel Rosenberg
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 08:03:27 AM »
What is JTF's position on Julius and Ethel Rosenberg, who were Jews that were executed for passing information about the atomic bomb to the Soviet Union?
They should be executed that's my opinion
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 08:07:17 AM »
They acted according to their Commie agenda and had nothing to do with Judaism. I'm happy those traitors were fried.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 09:03:40 AM »
You do know that we are AGAINST people that do EVIL things?

Matter of fact, we CURSE evil-doers which is why our forum is not in the millions, b/c many many many Christians don't believe that you are supposed to curse things- but I guess they are not reading the Christian Bible, because it says that the fig tree got CURSED.

Many Christian people also want to pray that Obama is 'successful'  I pray that we get DELIVERED from the mongrel horde pig.  Many Jews that are Bolshevik, JINO OR moderates, they HATE our stance against savage like people- well, I prefer to be around CIVILIZED people.

We get criticized for everything, yet MANY of the radio talk show commentators COPY EVERYTHING we do, then the animals dont give G-d OR even some people here the credit.  Savage has copied SO MANY things from here it is really abominable.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 09:04:57 AM »
They were rightly executed. I also think many other people were involved in their plot who should have also faced the same sentence.