Author Topic: Poor qurananimal refugeees pretty rich  (Read 618 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Poor qurananimal refugeees pretty rich
« on: June 23, 2009, 06:29:51 AM »
http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/132000 

Luxury Malls Catering to 'Refugee' Arabs Expect Handsome Profit

by Malkah Fleisher

(IsraelNN.com) Despite an international diplomatic and media campaign to portray themselves as impoverished refugees, local Arabs are expected to swarm into several new luxury malls which are opening in Arab-populated areas of Judea, Samaria, and other parts of Israel.

Last month, fireworks burst above Jenin's new Hirbawi Home Center, a luxury shopping center on the outskirts of a city notorious for producing terrorists.  In 2002 as part of Operation Defensive Shield, a bloody battle took place between Israel Defense Forces and terror cells in the town, during which 23 Israeli soldiers and 52 Arabs were killed.

The five-story shopping center offers top-of-the-line imported items in a lavish building which cost $5 million to build.

So ample are the profits Hirbawi Home Center CEO Ziad Turabi expects from Jenin, he is already building a center in Ramallah, with Shechem, Hebron, and Tulkarem branches to follow.

According to Turabi, Judean and Samarian Arabs have the money necessary to support his shopping centers, and are interested in buying quality imported items. The goods, including plasma televisions and espresso machines, reach his stores through Israel's port in Ashdod.

Prices are not expected to be significantly less than in the rest of Israel, to the exclusion of furniture, which will cost approximately 40 percent less than in Jewish stores.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Poor qurananimal refugeees pretty rich
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 11:37:14 AM »
It is no surprise for me. The billions of aid money from the whole western world & their quranimal brethren make them pretty rich.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 02:43:24 PM »
I think all Israelis should boycott this new shopping center.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 08:21:10 PM »
Top of the line imports? Somehow I don't think they're about to open a Rolls Royce dealership and an Hermes boutique in that "lavish" $5m building.

These "luxury" goods probably amount to you'd find in Wal-Mart.

Of course, without Jews, the entire Levant would be a poorer place. The poverty of so-called Palestinians should be judged against the rest of the oil-poor Arab states, and not against the Israelis.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 10:55:12 PM »
I avoid any muslim owned stores.

The Israelis should do the same.