Author Topic: Haaretz: "N.i.g.g.e.r," they call him, the Afro-American president.  (Read 933 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Going to hell
By Yossi Sarid
Tags: israel news, racism

"[censored]," they call him, the Afro-American president. If they were not Jews by birth, all thanks to their mothers, they would probably be the worst of anti-Semites, too. But not to worry: They call one of the army's regional commanders "Jew-boy."

"All of us are Jews" - but for a long time now, it has been impossible to know who "all of us" are. There must be some mistake here: If all those who throw stones and call others Nazis, who burn and cut down, who spit and shoot - if all of these are Jews, then what am I? And if I am a Jew, then these people have never tasted Judaism in their lives. It is not possible that all of us sprang from the same seed. There are not differences of opinion here, there are different planets.

In my naivete, I thought the Land of Israel had to be acquired through suffering and prohibitions: What history made us hate, we would not do unto others. But here, everything is permitted to the chosen people, to the superior race. "[censored]," they call him - and we still complain about the rabble of Beitar Jerusalem, both the players and their fans, that they are mere semblances of men compared to "the salt of the earth." But this salt has been sprinkled on open Jewish wounds. The settlers' "orange brotherhood" has stained others, and how can birthmarks be erased? Anyone who is not color-blind can still tell the difference between brown-and-orange and blue-and-white.
   Advertisement
Whither they go, we shall not agree to go, and whither they lodge, we shall not want to lodge; their people are not our people and their God is not our God. Not merely death shall part us from them, but also life.

A blood relationship is not enough. Much more is needed for brothers to live together in harmony. They need a shared vision and a shared dream, shared concepts and shared values, and a future that has something in common. If the collective experience sucks all vitality from the plasma, clean blood will soon turn to murky water.

Even the bridge of language has been burned. On the face of it, we have one language, but the words are not the same: They are the same Hebrew words, but their meaning is completely different. Do not say this is "a dialogue of the deaf"; we perked up our ears to hear and we understood every word. For 42 years, we listened carefully to the Cossacks and those they robbed. And woe unto the ears that heard and understood this: "[censored]," they call him.

"What will happen when they come to evict you?" a woman settler with covered head and veiled eyes was asked. "There will be war," she replied without batting an eyelid. Perhaps she is right, perhaps there is no choice any more. In many nations, the war of independence also entailed a civil war. Here it was delayed, but now it has come. The Sicarii, who already destroyed a temple, are now getting ready to bring about a new destruction.

But there is another possibility - not war, rather withdrawal. And each man of Israel shall go into his own tent. The "Jewish and democratic" state could simply leave the territories and the settlers could even set up their own High Court of Justice. Will Daniella Weiss replace Dorit Beinisch? Why not, actually? If Uri Ariel can appoint judges, why should crazy Daniella not be appointed?

The Israel Defense Forces would leave and an international force would take its place and impose law and order, as it did in Bosnia, or in Kosovo. And Israel would arise and tell its "orange" camp, those who stain it: "You remain here and we shall go to hell."

Source: http://www.haaretz.com/hasen/spages/1092327.html
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
Re: Haaretz: "N.i.g.g.e.r," they call him, the Afro-American president.
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 04:20:42 AM »
Yossi Sarrid is a piece of crap and Haaretz is a rag.

The fact is, Obama is a schvartza. Although that's not nearly as important as the fact that Obama is a Jew hating, Israel hating, Islamist.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 06:04:45 AM »
He's a leftist whose party is a nothing party           http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yossi_Sarid
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 06:10:44 AM »
Yossi Sarid, the former leader of arab-worshipping Meretz party, is the arch enemy. All his article is full of hate and incitements to the civil war.

Obama is his new idol.

Dorit Beinisch, the head of the supreme court, is the old hag who severely prosecutes teenager girls that protesting against the evictions of the Jews. Daniella Weiss is the heroic settler woman, the leader of Karnei Shomron community.

The enemy Sarid wants to place the Jews of Judea and Samaria under the international forces rule, "as in Bosnia and Kosovo". If this happens, G-d forbid, those Jews will suffer as the Serbs suffered in those regions. And I doubt he doesn't know that. He hates the Jews of Judea and Samaria and wants them suffer.

Sarid is the rare person against whom I won't hesitate to say:

"Yimach shmo ve-zichro".
"May his name be obliterated"

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 10:42:37 AM »
Former leader of one of the main Judenrat parties, aka as Meretz.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 11:33:32 AM »
Yossi Sarid- May you die soon and painfully.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 01:50:35 PM »
Yossi Sarid - K.I.K.E.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot