Author Topic: Muslims are fags  (Read 3003 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Muslims are fags
« on: June 30, 2009, 11:09:44 AM »
http://current.com/items/89096389_afghan-warlords-abuse-boys.htm

Afghan warlords abuse boys

http://www.feminist.org/news/newsbyte/uswi...
Image...
If you thought women were the main victims of violence and abuse in oppressive regimes in parts of Afghanistan, think again.

The United Nations Special Representative for Children and Armed Conflict, Radhika Coomaraswamy had begun investigating the practice of young boys being kept as sex slaves by powerful warlords. The practice is known as "bacha bazi," which literally means "boy play." Sex trafficking of both boys and girls has been an increasing concern in Afghanistan.

General Asadollah Amarkhill, security chief of Kunduz province, cites widespread poverty as one of the primary factors that forces boys into compliance with bacha bazi. Coomaraswamy believes that raising awareness and prosecuting those responsible may be the first step in sidelining the practice.

"What I found was, nobody talked about it, everybody said, 'Well, you know, it's been there for a thousand years, so why do we want to raise this now?' That seems to be the general attitude among everyone. But somebody has to raise it and it has to be dealt with" said Coomaraswamy last week in a report to the UN.

No, it's been well known practice in that area. Islam may frown on it, but it didn't stop it.

Unfortunately, it's been going on not just there, but in the Maghrib (Northern Africa). Some of the most famous experts on the Arab and Muslim World were also homosexuals and favored Arab boys.

This is NOT to say that that's what most gays do, but it has been a common practice in that part of the world.

Even the Koran makes weird descriptions beautiful boys in paradise. Research more into it. . . it's not one of my favorite topics.

Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Muslims are fags
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 12:17:18 PM »
It is all due to the demand and supply ratio of 72 whor..s and 28 boys in their hell. We may have to figure out that by which mathematical law they could break up 100 in to 72 and 28. How could they have this knowledge of maths.

Perhaps they thought that in their society 72% men will be highly perverted and remaining 28% will be utterly perverted. 
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 12:25:02 PM »
Michael Jackson became one of them, and he too abused little boys.  Now his 72 virgins are all looking like a decomposed Arafat.  THERE is justice
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 12:27:20 PM »
Muslims are phedophils.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 03:14:28 PM »
Also, t.e Lawrence took a Syrian Arab boy as his pet. 

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 05:12:49 PM »
Hello Dan Ben Noah....I too am very sick of the media and their tolerance for the quranimals. This is the same media that has glorified obama for no reason at all other than to get him elected. This is sickening and extremely unfair to see so many injustices ignored, so muslims and liberals will not get offended. 

Obviously we have been outnumbered by these evil people who seem to have strenght in numbers, therefore I am relying on G-d alone to make things right. I know G-d will intervien when he wants to. We have to wait until then.

Shalom - Dox         :  )

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 05:58:27 PM »
I remember I used to converse on another forum with a US marine who had returned from Afghanistan. He had said the homosexuality between the Afghan men was rampant and sometimes they would do it in sight of US soldiers simply to offend them. In other words, Islam is a beautiful culture.

Don't fall asleep on your stomach.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: June 30, 2009, 10:08:16 PM »
Hello Dan Ben Noah....I too am very sick of the media and their tolerance for the quranimals. This is the same media that has glorified obama for no reason at all other than to get him elected. This is sickening and extremely unfair to see so many injustices ignored, so muslims and liberals will not get offended. 

Obviously we have been outnumbered by these evil people who seem to have strenght in numbers, therefore I am relying on G-d alone to make things right. I know G-d will intervien when he wants to. We have to wait until then.

Shalom - Dox         :  )

You are so right Elizabeth! I just wish we didn't have to wait so long!  :'(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: June 30, 2009, 10:09:18 PM »
I remember I used to converse on another forum with a US marine who had returned from Afghanistan. He had said the homosexuality between the Afghan men was rampant and sometimes they would do it in sight of US soldiers simply to offend them. In other words, Islam is a beautiful culture.

Don't fall asleep on your stomach.

Ew ew ewwwwwwwwww! I bet they are the same way with animals! Ewwwww!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2009, 06:07:56 AM »
I will find everything that's wrong with these Qurananimals and their infidel enablers and expose it.
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2009, 10:02:09 AM »
I will find everything that's wrong with these Qurananimals and their infidel enablers and expose it.

If only mainstream media would do the SAME!  >:( Thanks again Mord!
Meir Kahane

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2009, 10:37:36 AM »
Amazing Ahmadinejad said there were no gays in Iran, and the people at the UN laughed at him, because he probably has them killed.   They will not be seeing 72 virgins.  Care to take a guess what its like in hell?