Author Topic: Joe Biden's admiration of Nazi mass murderers in Kosovo exposed - new JTF video  (Read 4476 times)

Offline Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
                                                                                                                                                             בס''ד

This is the fourth video that the great 4International has produced. Once again, 4International has made a very powerful film that must be seen by as many people as possible.

Warning: there are some very gruesome pictures of Albanian Muslim Nazi atrocities committed against innocent Serbs in this video.

« Last Edit: June 04, 2009, 04:42:27 AM by 4International »

Offline Bradina

• Junior JTFer
Gave it 5 stars and just commented.

Offline SerbChicago

• Master JTFer
Yes it was great and Jasmina should stick this tread.
The truth,justice and Serbian way

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Joe Biden also has ties to Iran 5stars and commented
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Jasmina

• Master JTFer
Yes it was great and Jasmina should stick this tread.

I just did it! ;D
  Thank you 4International, You are AMAZING!!!
The whole system works because everyone is not mentally ill on the same day!!!!

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
the truth :'(
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Sirbata

• Junior JTFer

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
And once again, flagged and "not suitable for minors"!
YT stupidity!

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
YT stupidity!

Shalom sister sonja_yu , welcome to JTF!!

Yes you are quite right, youtube [we at JTF refer to it as Zootube] is a veritable ZOO of Israel-hating and Serbia-hating IslamoNazis, white neo-Nazis, antisemitic conspiracy nuts, leftist/liberal establishment State Department propagandists and European leftist/liberal supporters of the 3rd world [mainly muslim] enemies of America, Israel and Serbia.

I have had this particular video repeatedly pulled down not just from Zootube but also from LiveLeak. Finally it was flagged as "not suitable for minors" [even though Zootube has tens of thousands of far more graphic depictions of violence and mass murder which have NOT been flagged as "unsuitable for minors"].

I personally detest Zootube, and believe it has an extremely negative influence on the youth of today, but unfortunately it is the largest and most popular video sharing/hosting website in the world and is essential for JTF'ers to disseminate our great message.

Offline sonja_yu

• Senior JTFer
    • My YouTube
YT stupidity!

Shalom sister sonja_yu , welcome to JTF!!

Yes you are quite right, youtube [we at JTF refer to it as Zootube] is a veritable ZOO of Israel-hating and Serbia-hating IslamoNazis, white neo-Nazis, antisemitic conspiracy nuts, leftist/liberal establishment State Department propagandists and European leftist/liberal supporters of the 3rd world [mainly muslim] enemies of America, Israel and Serbia.

I have had this particular video repeatedly pulled down not just from Zootube but also from LiveLeak. Finally it was flagged as "not suitable for minors" [even though Zootube has tens of thousands of far more graphic depictions of violence and mass murder which have NOT been flagged as "unsuitable for minors"].

I personally detest Zootube, and believe it has an extremely negative influence on the youth of today, but unfortunately it is the largest and most popular video sharing/hosting website in the world and is essential for JTF'ers to disseminate our great message.

Thank you, 4International, for your greetings!
I've been on your forum many times before and I think you're great.
I've found here many useful informations and good articles.

I know about nickname ZooTube, it's totally suitable!
I think I'm (and not only me) wasting my nerves too much on that site filled with 1st class idiots.
But, as you say, we need it to spread our voice.
At least flix stays when we have no other choice, right?

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer

We Kahanist JTF'ers are like Rocky Balboa:

nice, kind and sensitive but also extremely tough and resilient. The more you hit us, the TOUGHER we get and the more we bounce back with vigor!!!

Offline Serbian_Radical_Party

• Full JTFer
Thank you for not supporting your US government which intents to destroy the Serbs on the Balkans!