Author Topic: Should Gay people be allowed to adopt a child  (Read 7200 times)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Should Gay people be allowed to adopt a child
« Reply #25 on: July 05, 2009, 08:05:53 AM »
It is wrong to place all homosexual under the same category.  The people who parade in every street and shove gay pride to kindergarten education definitely aren't qualified to parenthood.

I think it should be a case by case issue, and surely same sex couples score less then normal ones. In fact I think a single woman scores better than two men.

In Israel gay couples aren't eligible to adopt and anyway there are much more than enough demand by normal couples. It may takes years for a couple to finally get a baby through adoption, which is why many opt to buy a baby from 3rd world countries.

Now recently I read about homosexual couples who buy babies, and they don't just adopt an orphan, they make one themselves- by hiring a surrogate mother.
I was just going to bring this aspect of the issue into the thread when I saw it at the bottom of your post. This is very common among gay woman. I think that its almost impossible to avoid this situation today besides if children are susceptible to gay indoctrination its going to get them in the school system anyway.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline P J C

• Master JTFer
  • Liberty and Justice for All
    • Take Back the West
« Reply #26 on: July 05, 2009, 10:27:16 AM »
I am not a fan of homosexuality although I think it is wrong to hate them.  That said while it is ideal for every child to have a Mom and Dad I think they are better off with two gay parents than being in a foster home.
Absolutly not. Foster homes have structure and ideas of normality. In homes with gay parents there is no structure or form of normality.
"A wise man's heart directs him toward the right, but a foolish man's heart directs him toward the left." Ecclesiastes 10:2

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 05, 2009, 10:43:41 AM »
I am not a fan of homosexuality although I think it is wrong to hate them.  That said while it is ideal for every child to have a Mom and Dad I think they are better off with two gay parents than being in a foster home.
Absolutly not. Foster homes have structure and ideas of normality. In homes with gay parents there is no structure or form of normality.

Foster homes are quite often child farms, run like little, government-subsidized prisons. Given the incidence of rape in foster homes, I would venture to guess that a product of the foster home system is more likely to practice homosexuality than a child raised by homosexuals.

Homosexuals who adopt children at least have selfish incentives to raise them properly. I'm sure you've no doubt read of several cases where foster children were kept in cages. Foster homes are also a waste of tax money.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 05, 2009, 01:33:55 PM »
When the African Hyena are endangered, gay people be allowed to adopt them.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #29 on: July 05, 2009, 08:43:29 PM »

Couldn't help but notice how the hyena in the photo is tied to a heavy chain , and the vicious african muslim has a beating stick to control the hyena.

I despise third world animals....in this case the animal is the black african muslim.

The poor hyean has despair written all over it's  face.     I feel sorry for this animal.

Shalom - Dox

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 06, 2009, 02:59:14 AM »

Couldn't help but notice how the hyena in the photo is tied to a heavy chain , and the vicious african muslim has a beating stick to control the hyena.

I despise third world animals....in this case the animal is the black african muslim.

The poor hyean has despair written all over it's  face.     I feel sorry for this animal.

Shalom - Dox

You are right.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 06, 2009, 03:02:19 AM »
Thanks for understanding. I know you feel pity for this animal too.

Shalom - Dox

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #32 on: July 06, 2009, 05:32:15 AM »
That man is in serious danger from that abused Hyena. That's like having a leopard on a chain. Hyenas have incredibly strong jaws and powerful muscles. I feel sorry for that Hyena too and I hope that not very many of them end up like that. They should be free.

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 06, 2009, 06:46:36 AM »
I don't doubt the ability of homosexuals, single couples, polygamists, etc... to raise a child. Whether or not that child is corrupted philosophically or spiritually is another matter, and if the child isn't Jewish, frankly I don't think it's important.

Listen, Yonah, this is not the first time I see very belligerent and divisive statements from you.  >:( This is a forum for building bridges between righteous Jews and righteous Gentiles so that we can all fight injustice together. If you truly think it's not important how a Gentile child is raised and whether he or she is corrupted philosophically or spiritually then maybe this is not the right forum for you. Maybe you will feel more at home in the company of fellow supremacists.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 06, 2009, 07:14:00 AM »
Yonah you're reinforcing the stereotype that Jews think of Gentiles as animals. Stop being such an arrogant pig and it'll help some of us to feel more like helping.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #35 on: July 06, 2009, 08:36:29 AM »
I certainly don't think of Gentiles are animals.

My point is thus; that although Judaism would frown upon a nontraditional family, Gentiles are not a homogeneous group and not necessarily opposed to such an arrangement. I think it would be almost farcical to deny two homosexuals from adopting, say, a child who is the product of rape between an impoverished African American prostitute and a drug addict on account of the unholiness of their union, when it would be at least considered not wholly unacceptable for the mother to attempt to raise the child on her own, were she so inclined.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #36 on: July 06, 2009, 01:23:42 PM »

My point is thus; that although Judaism would frown upon a nontraditional family, Gentiles are not a homogeneous group and not necessarily opposed to such an arrangement.

Being raised by gays or lesbians would be bad for most kids. Kids should grow up seeing what a normal, loving marriage is like so they will know what to do if they get married.

I think it would be almost farcical to deny two homosexuals from adopting, say, a child who is the product of rape between an impoverished African American prostitute and a drug addict on account of the unholiness of their union, when it would be at least considered not wholly unacceptable for the mother to attempt to raise the child on her own, were she so inclined.

The child would be innocent and completely blameless. The child should go into an adoptive home with a loving mother and father or the mother should leave her crude lifestyle behind and work hard to raise her child in the right way.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 06, 2009, 02:15:49 PM »

My point is thus; that although Judaism would frown upon a nontraditional family, Gentiles are not a homogeneous group and not necessarily opposed to such an arrangement.

Being raised by gays or lesbians would be bad for most kids. Kids should grow up seeing what a normal, loving marriage is like so they will know what to do if they get married.

Being raised by homosexuals is likely a less effective means by which to instill traditional values in children.

But what if it isn't? And I don't mean generally, I mean specifically. There is a glut of children on adoption market. Although light-skinned babies are in high demand, and even fetch a princely ransom, older, darker kids, particularly those with apparent flaws, are virtually unadoptable. Would you give a black kid to homosexuals of reputable credentials if they alternative were foster care?

I think it would be almost farcical to deny two homosexuals from adopting, say, a child who is the product of rape between an impoverished African American prostitute and a drug addict on account of the unholiness of their union, when it would be at least considered not wholly unacceptable for the mother to attempt to raise the child on her own, were she so inclined.

The child would be innocent and completely blameless. The child should go into an adoptive home with a loving mother and father or the mother should leave her crude lifestyle behind and work hard to raise her child in the right way.

Unquestionably innocent and blameless, but nevertheless the genetic legacy of opprobrious individuals, and studies suggest a high degree of heritability with regards to such traits as intelligence, personality and temperament.

While it's obvious what ought to be done, what often will happen is such a child will end up with neglectful caretakers. If homosexuals were an alternative, why not?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #38 on: July 06, 2009, 02:18:55 PM »
I think putting a child into a home with homosexuals is a form of child abuse in its own right and that's why no child should be put in there. Especially a child who already might have genetic tendencies toward going the wrong way.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #39 on: July 06, 2009, 05:34:39 PM »
I think putting a child into a home with homosexuals is a form of child abuse in its own right and that's why no child should be put in there. Especially a child who already might have genetic tendencies toward going the wrong way.

Hi Ruby, I agree with you because it is mental abuse for the children. Not only is it mental abuse, it creates future generations of homosexuals. I wonder if this is done intentionally on the part of the homosexuals to compete with the heterosexual world.
I have mentioned this before on the forum and it does make sense because gays are becoming more and more demanding.

Shalom - Dox

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #40 on: July 06, 2009, 05:58:54 PM »
Listen I don't hate gays. There are a few who I know who are otherwise decent individuals. But the reason why they shouldn't be allowed to have kids is that the kid will end up more confused and homosexuality will be legitimized as an appropriate way to consummate. The problem with gays today is that they are not ashamed about such behavior. How are we supposed to teach Torah or noahidism if we legitimize something Gd has abhored over and over again?

And as far as kids who need a loving home. There are so many hetero couples out there who want children and can't find a place to adopt legitamitely. I'm sorry. Too much focus on gay rights and gay pride. If gays want children they either do it the right way or adopt homeless cats and dogs.

Dr. Dan,   excellent thoughts about why Homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to adopt a child.     The likelihood of a child in an environment like this eventually practicing Homosexual behavior is much higher than if the child is raised by those who don't engage in Homosexual behavior.        Parents,   Guardians,  and Educators should stress that homosexual behavior isn't acceptable.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 07, 2009, 02:25:07 AM »
Sexual orientation is not influenced by examples from others. I don't think a child rised by homosexuals will grow a gay or lesbian for that. It is true, that in case the child has the inclination, he/she may be encouraged to act upon it. However there are many straight couples who also find homosexuality an acceptable behaviour and would give the child the same education.
The reason why I strongly oppose gay adoption is that the child would see his freedom of concience limited. What if he/she wants to profess any religion or moral code which opposes homosexuality? How can he/she choose his/her opinion freely if his adptive parents are a gay couple?
I would be an abusive form of indoctrination and an attack against freedom of religion.
Besides it would also be child abuse to give him/her two fioster fathers or mothers.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 07, 2009, 03:04:22 AM »
I think it's a terrible idea.  All of this has gotten so out of control.  America and many western countries allow and even celebrate people changing their sex with surgery and hormones and the American Psychological Association says it's perfectly normal.  If someone thinks they're Elvis or Abraham Lincoln, they'd be institutionalized, yet if they think they belong to the opposite sex, it's considered normal, according to modern day psychiatry.  Soon, we'll here how a gay family is better than a regular family from these groups that are deliberately being infiltrated by people who have an agenda.  Why are people encouraged to have all of this therapy to encourage their mental illness, confusion and misdirection? Many psychatrists work on changing people for a variety of reasons with pills and therapy,yet trying to come up with pills or therapy to get someone away from  being gay would cause an uproar.  We live in an insane society and one that accepts evil behavior that is turning society into Sodom and Gomorrah.  The people who support this would have us believe that all the Incas, Aboriginees and Celts had people in the closet who weren't allowed to be gay throughout history.  It's craziness.  Homosexuality has existed throughout history but it was never exclusive, even in the most evil societies.  This is not a good testament of things to come and G-d will curse this land and every land accepting this evil behavior.  Gay people need help from the demonic maniacs who are running our modern day society.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 07, 2009, 03:24:32 AM »
Also, contrary to modern day American belief, the people who are comfortable with gays and homosexuality are the ones who are more likely to live gay.  The gay movement has a wishful thinking that those who oppose them are really gay.  While there are very, very few people like this; the reason the gays like to believe this is so they can sleep at night.  If they can dismiss the opposition, it means they don't have to face and think about the possibility that they may burn in hell for all their evil committed in their lives.

Offline D2I

• Full JTFer
  • Israel for jews and antarctica for muslims!
« Reply #44 on: July 07, 2009, 04:44:13 AM »
No!  Its wrong and would cause more moral decay in our socity 
America for Americans
Israel for Jews
Iceland for Icelanders
Antarctica for muslims!

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 08, 2009, 03:07:14 AM »
For the demands of the muslamics and the gays, even the sky is not the limit. No one can ever appease them to any possible extent in any manner.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 08, 2009, 04:19:57 AM »
I have just made my comment on the topic a few minutes ago in the "gay musicians thread". My answer is NO! For many reasons. But the main reason is: How do you socialize a child with two fathers or two mothers? This is highly harming for the child's soul since it cannot identify with either one or the other figure (girl with mother son with father) and will become sick. Another important factor is friendships: How many children may accept a child raised by a gay couple as a friend? This will be an entirely mocked and isolated child which suffers a lot from being the "odd man out". I always thought our psychologists were so advanced to know this may harm a child's forthcoming...

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #47 on: July 08, 2009, 07:15:31 AM »
Listen I don't hate gays. There are a few who I know who are otherwise decent individuals. But the reason why they shouldn't be allowed to have kids is that the kid will end up more confused and homosexuality will be legitimized as an appropriate way to consummate. The problem with gays today is that they are not ashamed about such behavior. How are we supposed to teach Torah or noahidism if we legitimize something Gd has abhored over and over again?

And as far as kids who need a loving home. There are so many hetero couples out there who want children and can't find a place to adopt legitamitely. I'm sorry. Too much focus on gay rights and gay pride. If gays want children they either do it the right way or adopt homeless cats and dogs.

Dr. Dan,   excellent thoughts about why Homosexuals shouldn't be allowed to adopt a child.     The likelihood of a child in an environment like this eventually practicing Homosexual behavior is much higher than if the child is raised by those who don't engage in Homosexual behavior.        Parents,   Guardians,  and Educators should stress that homosexual behavior isn't acceptable.

Kids with homosexual adopting parents is a type of mental abuse...should orphaned kids be adopted into an abusive home?  I think not.  An orphan is better off an orphan than being in a home with openly gay parents.

And it's bad for society and legitimizing homosexual behavior.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein