Author Topic: Sarah Palin is out  (Read 15067 times)

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
Re: Sarah Palin is out
« Reply #125 on: July 08, 2009, 12:01:06 AM »
The reason Sarah Palin has been attacked so much is because she is more beautiful than all the leftist hags put together, she was able to have lots of kids, she hunts, she's a real conservative who would change the country for the better and she's honest. 

The left HAD to destroy her. 
She didn't have to let them destroy her. When push came to shove, she folded like a twig. A lot of real conservatives had a lot of faith in her and she crapped all over it with this meltdown. I have no more respect for her. G-d gave her a chance, and she did nothing with it.

Perhaps she's not that strong but they had the full force of the media  and the leftist establishment against her.  She would have won McCain the presidency if everyone from Tina Fey to ABC/CBS/NBC/MSNBC/CNN didn't go full force against her.  Remember they hid Obama's mistakes and broadcast  her minor mistakes and even said outright lies about her.  "Troppergate" was a fraud.  She was found to have ethics violations and then a 2nd panel found she made no violations after the election.  The not knowing what NATO was and other suppossed things she said were completely fabricated by a leftist comedian.  She was smeared and I don't know if many people could come back from that even if they tried.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #126 on: July 08, 2009, 12:09:01 AM »
There were a million things she could have done. She could have sued all of the liars who made up these stories about her for slander. She could have used her bully pulpit to tell the TRUTH about Obama. Instead, she was always on the defensive. She would have been demonized and vilified no matter what--why not be demonized for doing something useful? She is the one political leader who, more than any other, could have gotten away with telling the truth about Islam, blacks, immigration, crime, etc. She chose not to do that as soon as McCain shut her up last fall. Whether or not it's because she was cowardly or not smart enough to figure out that that was what was called for, I do not know. All I know is that she will go down now as probably the most spectacular American political failure of modern times, and will have earned that label, for once.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #127 on: July 08, 2009, 02:09:25 AM »
There were a million things she could have done. She could have sued all of the liars who made up these stories about her for slander. She could have used her bully pulpit to tell the TRUTH about Obama. Instead, she was always on the defensive. She would have been demonized and vilified no matter what--why not be demonized for doing something useful? She is the one political leader who, more than any other, could have gotten away with telling the truth about Islam, blacks, immigration, crime, etc. She chose not to do that as soon as McCain shut her up last fall. Whether or not it's because she was cowardly or not smart enough to figure out that that was what was called for, I do not know. All I know is that she will go down now as probably the most spectacular American political failure of modern times, and will have earned that label, for once.

There are a lot of things she could have done but hindsight is 20/20.  She should have responded very strongly against her critics and enemies and she didn't . I'm sure she was advised poorly by some evil people who infiltrated the Republican party.  Alaska paid $2 million in legal fees by all the leftists who filed ethics violations against her and she was in the hole for $500,000 because of this.  She's not a welathy person and it may have been for financial reasons.  She is not an establishment person and she surely isn't perfect but every possible weakness she had was full exploited and she didn't have the Republican machine behind her because she wouldn't go along with certain corrupt Republicans policiticans in Alaska.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #128 on: July 08, 2009, 03:59:01 AM »

She didn't have to let them destroy her. When push came to shove, she folded like a twig. A lot of real conservatives had a lot of faith in her and she crapped all over it with this meltdown. I have no more respect for her. G-d gave her a chance, and she did nothing with it.

Stop it.

McCain should be defending her but he does a bad job of it. She did him a favor and he doesn't show appreciation.

Michael Steele and the RNC could have helped a little and called out the Obama and the DNC.  They are using Saul Alinsky tactics.

A blogger who was Obama's blogger for his convention was one of the people who filed one of the stupid ethic complaints.

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #129 on: July 08, 2009, 04:14:29 AM »

McCain should feel part responsible. 

During the campaign, he allowed his campaign people to control her. 

The media constantly takes one line out-of-context about a comment she said about Russia.  They had Tina Fay portray Palin as an idiot.  Obviously, people who knew nothing about Palin--and still are clueless and only believe the biased media-- thought she was the Tina Fay character who depicted Palin as an idiot.

Biden had said many more things during the campaign that made him sound bad but the media hardly reported about it.

After the election, Palin did an interview with Matt Lauer.  He and NBC know she's not an idiot. But Andrea Mitchell and other biased people in the media keep trying to define Palin as the Tina Fay character.

A couple weeks ago, Palin did an interview again with Lauer.  He asked her a question about something related to energy policy and she answered it well and showed she understood what she was talking about.  He also asked her a question about Letterman.

Yet, when the news media would report about that interview, they would only mention the part about Letterman.  They would refuse to show the part about her discussing a policy. The media selectively chooses what it reports about her.  It's very biased in its reporting.

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #130 on: July 08, 2009, 07:20:26 AM »
Who exactly would have been a better candidate than McCain?

Romney? Paul? Huckabee? Giuliani?

There wasn't much to choose from.

All of them..McCain was the worst of the choices out there except Ron Paul who doesn't count.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #131 on: July 08, 2009, 07:55:27 AM »
Sarah Palin has more people to consider in life then just herself.  Should she have let her ambition in life destroy her family?  That type of self importance and ambition are destroying the country.  Political hacks that stay in office at all costs.  We don't need another one of those.
What good would suing for slander do?  She would drag her family and Alaskans through a long and costly ordeal.  No one would ever report on her vindication in any slander case.  Did you hear that she was vindicated on all charges brought against her in Alaska, except in passing.
Maybe Palin has her own plan for rebuilding her image.  Not trying to get her message out through a media that flips anything she says around to make her look stupid and weak.

I am disappointed that Sarah Palin didn't stay and finish her term. 
Maybe the message is that you can't have it all in life, that something has to give,though  Not every woman wants to end up like that sourpus Hiliary Clinton.  See how happy she is these days.  Feminist will call Palin a failure for realizing her priorities.  I call that intelligence.
I hope Sarah Palin rises out of the ashes to some level of public service.  She is INTELLIGENT, beautiful and loves America.
Best of all she can shoot a gun...and kill a moose.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #132 on: July 08, 2009, 08:03:10 AM »
Palin bugged out at the first chance she got.  She probably has been working on a book deal and perhaps a talk show.  She'll also be able to be a consultant for Faux news.  I also assume that she has other irons in the fire and stands to make a great deal of money.

I fully understand that this movement is in light of the Jewish idea, and Palin supported Israel, however she has no backbone and didn't even have the courtesy to complete her elected term.  What a flake!  Just another nail in the coffin for the GOP.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #133 on: July 08, 2009, 08:11:14 AM »
Palin bugged out at the first chance she got.  She probably has been working on a book deal and perhaps a talk show.  She'll also be able to be a consultant for Faux news.  I also assume that she has other irons in the fire and stands to make a great deal of money.

I fully understand that this movement is in light of the Jewish idea, and Palin supported Israel, however she has no backbone and didn't even have the courtesy to complete her elected term.  What a flake!  Just another nail in the coffin for the GOP.

Don't worry.  Obama is a stake right in the middle of the heart of the Dems.  They just haven't felt it yet.  They are going down with the country if he has his way.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #134 on: July 08, 2009, 09:52:29 AM »

Don't worry.  Obama is a stake right in the middle of the heart of the Dems.  They just haven't felt it yet.  They are going down with the country if he has his way.

I hope and pray you are right Bullcat!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #135 on: July 08, 2009, 12:04:41 PM »
If she would have been made to contest as President, logically she would have won. After all she was a better starter than Ob who was completely unknown by then.

But here the logic's stop crawling, and Ob became victorious against all the odds. It has to be the will of the G_d. 

The moot question is why.   :beast:

So Sarah Palin was absolutely at no fault either when she fought the election or when she is retracting.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.