Author Topic: staged attacks  (Read 5438 times)

Offline NeverMore

• Senior JTFer
  • Glory to the Brave!
staged attacks
« on: September 12, 2006, 07:12:00 AM »
they might as well begin working for hollywood:

Terror Attack on US Embassy in Damascus
12:30 Sep 12, '06 / 19 Elul 5766
by Hillel Fendel

Syrian sources say they rebuffed a terrorist car-bomb attack upon the US Embassy in Syria. Diplomats and embassy employees are safe. Western sources are not convinced the incident was not staged. 

Syrian security forces were reported to have taken quick control of the situation, surrounding the embassy complex.

Sounds of shooting and an explosion were heard around 10 AM from the area of the US Embassy complex in the Syrian capital of Damascus. Syrian security forces prevented access to the area for close to two hours afterwards.

Syrian government sources say the attack was repelled, and that three gunmen were killed in a gun battle with security guards. A security guard was reported dead as well. Remnants of a blown-up car, with unexploded gas canisters, were shown on television footage.

Some analysts have said that today's events work in Syria's favor, as it is thus able to show the U.S. that it, too, is fighting against terrorism.

The United States has not had an ambassador in Syria for a year and a half. Ambassador Margaret Scobey was ordered back to Washington in February 2005 for "urgent consultations" after the killing of former Lebanese prime minister Rafik Hariri in a car-bomb attack.

Kahane was right!

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: staged attacks
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2006, 11:18:31 AM »
Syria is one of the most evil and islamic countries on the planet.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Rhuan

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2006, 01:52:13 PM »
According to the bible (book of revelations) Damascus, the capital of Syria, will be destroyed at some point, which from other facts suggested I would place as not being in the too distant future.

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2006, 12:27:38 AM »
According to the bible (book of revelations) Damascus, the capital of Syria, will be destroyed at some point, which from other facts suggested I would place as not being in the too distant future.

No, the destruction of Damascus is predicted in Isaiah 17:1

An oracle concerning Damascus:
       "See, Damascus will no longer be a city
       but will become a heap of ruins

Oh God fulfil your words soon!

Regarding staged attacks:

Please look at

http://www.seconddraft.org/

Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2006, 01:09:45 PM »
No, the destruction of Damascus is predicted in Isaiah 17:1

An oracle concerning Damascus:
       "See, Damascus will no longer be a city
       but will become a heap of ruins

Oh God fulfil your words soon!

Look at that! Why didn't I notice that before. Good post. I hope I get to see it in my lifetime.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Rhuan

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2006, 01:50:49 PM »
I believe it's also mentioned in revelations, accoding to one interpretation of it anyway.
« Last Edit: September 13, 2006, 02:58:08 PM by Rhuan »

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2006, 02:44:54 PM »
Where ever it's it' mentioned lets hope it's soon along with teheran and the midget head of iran hanged like hamen >:( >:(
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Rhuan

« Reply #7 on: September 13, 2006, 03:06:19 PM »
The book of ezekiel describes something that can be interrpreted to mean a nuclear war involving Iran and Israel. It speaks of persia not Iran, but Iran is of course modern day persia, it also suggests that persia/iran will have fighting on it's side: the Russia, Ethiopia, Libya, Germany, Armenia and Turkey.

Russia and Germany are interesting allies for Iran, remember of course that this is a possible translation, if your interested in more details: http://www.harpazo.net/magog.html

From my understanding this will occur after the desruction of Damascus.

Rhuan

« Reply #8 on: September 13, 2006, 03:22:32 PM »
Damascus is the capital of Syria...