The Worldwide Crisis of Islam > The Truth About Islam

staged attacks

(1/2) > >>

NeverMore:
they might as well begin working for hollywood:

Terror Attack on US Embassy in Damascus
12:30 Sep 12, '06 / 19 Elul 5766
by Hillel Fendel

Syrian sources say they rebuffed a terrorist car-bomb attack upon the US Embassy in Syria. Diplomats and embassy employees are safe. Western sources are not convinced the incident was not staged. 

Syrian security forces were reported to have taken quick control of the situation, surrounding the embassy complex.

Sounds of shooting and an explosion were heard around 10 AM from the area of the US Embassy complex in the Syrian capital of Damascus. Syrian security forces prevented access to the area for close to two hours afterwards.

Syrian government sources say the attack was repelled, and that three gunmen were killed in a gun battle with security guards. A security guard was reported dead as well. Remnants of a blown-up car, with unexploded gas canisters, were shown on television footage.

Some analysts have said that today's events work in Syria's favor, as it is thus able to show the U.S. that it, too, is fighting against terrorism.

The United States has not had an ambassador in Syria for a year and a half. Ambassador Margaret Scobey was ordered back to Washington in February 2005 for "urgent consultations" after the killing of former Lebanese prime minister Rafik Hariri in a car-bomb attack.

Shlomo:
Syria is one of the most evil and islamic countries on the planet.

Rhuan:
According to the bible (book of revelations) Damascus, the capital of Syria, will be destroyed at some point, which from other facts suggested I would place as not being in the too distant future.

Christian Zionist:

--- Quote from: Rhuan on September 12, 2006, 01:52:13 PM ---According to the bible (book of revelations) Damascus, the capital of Syria, will be destroyed at some point, which from other facts suggested I would place as not being in the too distant future.

--- End quote ---

No, the destruction of Damascus is predicted in Isaiah 17:1

An oracle concerning Damascus:
       "See, Damascus will no longer be a city
       but will become a heap of ruins.

Oh God fulfil your words soon!

Regarding staged attacks:

Please look at

http://www.seconddraft.org/

Shlomo:

--- Quote from: christianzionist on September 13, 2006, 12:27:38 AM ---No, the destruction of Damascus is predicted in Isaiah 17:1

An oracle concerning Damascus:
       "See, Damascus will no longer be a city
       but will become a heap of ruins.

Oh God fulfil your words soon!
--- End quote ---

Look at that! Why didn't I notice that before. Good post. I hope I get to see it in my lifetime.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version