Author Topic: A new religion for stupid American morons - Michael Jackson the messiah  (Read 1071 times)

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Some Americans say that he is like Jesus or Mary. At 0:50 of the video. Is it time to pray to a pedophile? The history already has a precedent - MooHamMad!

Tell me, how in the world, America can maintain its superpower status when so many morons, increasing in numbers and stupidity inhabit it?  ???

Stupid, uneducated white hicks is one of the major problem with America
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
???

Nc...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
America's gone dumb

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
Did you see more degenerate faces in your life?!  :o I never see anything as dumb as that in any other country I visit.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
A culture that celebrates this child molester, and self hating animal. People need to get a life.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
I was channel surfing and I hit the bet  or black entertainment tv. And on the lower half of the screen it said the king was dead. I know bet has to support their own even though in the end he became white.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
If this is what black Americans are so proud of then most of them are really a sorry lot of people.