Author Topic: Rulw 6 of the JTF Policy  (Read 2859 times)

Offline Jman415

• New JTFer
Rulw 6 of the JTF Policy
« on: April 07, 2007, 11:56:50 PM »
I read through The Rules of The JTF Forum and The Censored Words Policy and rule number 6 struck me as interesting

what exactly is some of the evil behavior that the African-American community partakes in?
I have read about some of the racist issues associated with this site and I want to put that stigma to rest. In order to do that though I have to know the reason behind it.
Thank You

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
Re: Rulw 6 of the JTF Policy
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 12:06:45 AM »
I read through The Rules of The JTF Forum and The Censored Words Policy and rule number 6 struck me as interesting

what exactly is some of the evil behavior that the African-American community partakes in?
I have read about some of the racist issues associated with this site and I want to put that stigma to rest. In order to do that though I have to know the reason behind it.
Thank You

Forty-three percent of black pregnancies end in abortion, according to a recent study by the Alan Guttmacher Institute, a leading research and advocacy organization promoting sex education. Nearly 70 percent of all black children are born out-of-wedlock. These two facts taken together should be perceived by everyone as clear evidence of a marriage and family crisis in black America.

Interestingly, the severity of social problems within black communities has intensified since the civil rights victories of the 1960s.

http://www.acton.org/ppolicy/comment/article.php?id=169

Don't you dare call me a racist. The author is a distinguished African American academic, Anthony Bradley, who is an assistant professor of apologetics and systematic theology at Covenant Theological Seminary in St. Louis, and a research fellow at the Acton Institute.

My overall point is that evil behavior, such as abortions and having children out of marriage, is one of the most profound symptoms of cultural illness. JTF argues that black culture, not skin color, is the source of these problems and similar ones.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2007, 12:10:20 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Jman415

• New JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2007, 12:16:00 AM »
I understand your statements and I appreciate your factual response
Now I would like to tackle the Arab portion of that rule
What evil acts has the Arab community taken part in?

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2007, 12:24:52 AM »

What's with all these trolls lately?

Israel

« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2007, 12:38:05 AM »
I understand your statements and I appreciate your factual response
Now I would like to tackle the Arab portion of that rule

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2007, 01:30:40 AM »
What Trumpeldor says is absolutely correct. According to even the left-wing Nazi Los Angeles Times, blacks, who are 13% of the population, account for 37% of abortions. If that isn't a self-inflicted holocaust, I don't know what is.

But the black Nazi demagogues like Sharpton and Earl Ofari Hutchinson are only concerned about so-called "cultural genocide" (i.e. white couples adopted abused, unloved black children).

These black Klansmen can all go to hell.