Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 19, 2009  (Read 8908 times)

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, July 19, 2009
« Reply #25 on: July 19, 2009, 12:25:17 PM »
Shalom Chaim and thanks you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think of Itamar Ben-Gvir allowing Al-Jazeera to do a documentary on the Kahanist movement in Israel?

I personally believe it was a mistake, because Al-Jazeera made the Kahanist movement seem like a bunch of screaming lunatics who were completely disorganized. I believe that the decision you made to not appear on 60 minutes, because they would only air bits and pieces of what you said, is a decision that should be the model for the Kahanist movement. Just as the left-wing boycott Foxnews, all right-wingers should boycott left-wing media outlets, unless they are given a fair chance to present themselves.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 19, 2009, 01:06:12 PM »
Shalom rav Chaim,

What are your thoughts about the muslim victims in Darfur.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #27 on: July 19, 2009, 04:26:47 PM »
   Alysa Stanton who can't even spell her name correctly is claiming to be the first black female rabbi even though she is not even Jewish. She was not born Jewish and did not have a real conversion. My question is, what is the highest level of education that a woman can obtain in Judaism studies? Theoretically a genuine orthodox woman might be able to receive a PhD that would require knowledge equivalent to that of a rabbinical degree. This would not make her a rabbi, but would carry weight? I would love to find a black female Jew who has such a degree education and stick it to the fraud.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
« Reply #28 on: July 19, 2009, 05:43:17 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoughts on the life and career of Walter Kronkite?

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 19, 2009, 08:15:41 PM »
Chaim,

I have started a new job and I have at least 6-8 MMMHMMM stories per day.  At first I thought it was amusing, but now it is just tiring me out and wearing on my nerves.  I know people find these stories amusing, but they can be overwhelming.  They range from demonstrating supreme stupidity to just plain arrogance.  Any advice, when you have just about had it with MMMHmmm-style responses? 

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 19, 2009, 08:39:48 PM »
Shalom chaim

Do you think any black coined the term "Uncle Tom" is automatically a good rightous black?

thanks again

-John