Author Topic: Ask JTF For May 27 Broadcast  (Read 13805 times)

admin

Ask JTF For May 27 Broadcast
« on: April 07, 2007, 11:06:35 PM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

The natives of The British Isles are from Gomer, mentioned in Parashat Noah as a descendant of Japheth. The English place name Montgomery means Mount Gomer. The British-Israelism people bring this up to prove thier nonsense even though Gomer was not Jewish. The Gaelic Druids were from Gomer. They came from the Mediterranean region after travelling all over Europe. They founded Gaul. They then went to Britain and founded Wales. The word Wales is linguistically derived from Gaul. What do you think of this?

What do you think of Edenics? It traces words in very language back to the original Edenic (Garden of Eden) route, from before The Tower of Babel. Edenic is Proto-Hebrew. The English word over such as in "over the river" comes from "me'ever" ha'nahar. There is a neighborhood of Philadelphia near where I live called Overbrook. It can be traced to the Hebrew ever and bricha, over the brook. Europe comes from Erev, because Europe is West of Israel, where The Sun sets in the erev, evening. That is also used to prove Gomer being Montgomery.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: May 17, 2007, 05:29:18 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For May 27 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2007, 11:38:42 AM »
Regarding the former disgraced NYC and NY State Controller Alan Hevesi"s father (an economist) and grandfather (the former chief Rabbi of Budapest), is it true that the latter was a  member of the Budapest Judenrat along with the Judenrat Rudolf Kastner who chose Jews for Eichmann to murder in Auschwitz-Birkenau and to save after the Judenrat was paid off, taking the last train out of Budapest and to safety in Switzerland?
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 01:43:00 PM by Chaim, Jr. »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 13, 2007, 11:45:27 PM »
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe.

There is a theory that Shintoism is paganized Judaism. The Japanese could be descended form The Lost Tribes. There is some resemblance between the stories of Shinto mythology and their festivals to stories of The Torah and Jewish festivals.

It could be that Japanese are partly Jewish because their eyes aren't the same kind of Oriental eyes that other Orientals have. They must be part white. Maybe the original Ainu, the natives of Japan, gave them the Oriental component and the white component came from Jews.

It is also accepted Jewish belief that when Abraham had sons from Keturah after Sarah died, he sent them away to The East with gifts. They settled in Arabia, India, and Eastern Asia and founded the Eastern religions. So all the Eastern yoga stuff is really an ancient Jewish art form.

What is your opinion on all of this?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 04:53:25 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline tonycali99

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2007, 02:33:05 PM »
lisa put this in next week even thogh i dont know 4 sure if ill be able to hear it, ill do my best. thank's

chaim im back to turn in a last paper, and all done with the two gay clase's, wich are relig studie's and intro to socio. gay politic's was a unit of sociology not a class chaim. i talked with the socio profesor to say i dident aprove of the coarse, i was real nic e and kurtius, and she was too, she said evaluation and natural cilection cause homosexualty,some p'pl are boarn gay for evaluationery reason's, its natures way of priventing over poppulation. i had no rispons to that chaim, tell me about what she said, tony thank's.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2007, 03:57:23 AM »
Hey it's my birthday on the 27th!!

Chaim, thank you for answering our questions each week.  For some reason, you feel like a brother to me even though we have never met.

Anyway, here is my question:

If you were a very well-respected advisor to the US government today, what recommendations would you give them in regards to the current situation in Iraq, IRan, Syria, Israel, etc? 
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 10:02:05 AM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2007, 04:31:33 AM »
Chaim, I have noticed that all the kosher food establishments on Main Street in Queens have kookarachas making the food. Do you ever go into any of these places. Are their any restaurants in Queens that you have gone to? Where do you go to get food not handled by Africans and cookarachas besides for you own house? Thank you as always.
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 02:09:36 AM by DownwithIslam »
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 20, 2007, 07:45:14 AM »
Chaim: Would you consider it worthwile having more Gentiles than Jews in this organisation? If i publicise this organisation (as you suggested I should in last weeks Ask JTF) I only know Christian Righteous Gentiles so it would bring many (perhaps in the order of 60 more Christian Gentiles to the forum)
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 03:11:25 PM by Nic Brookes »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2007, 09:07:57 AM »
Dear Chaim,

I'm Hispanic, and when you speak of Hispanics next time on the Jewish Task Force and Take Back America shows, can you please make a distinction between white Hispanics and mestizos, since most of what mestizos do wrong is blamed on Hispanics as a whole?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2007, 10:12:04 AM »
Chaim, when you were detained at the airport in Israel, was that the only time you ever went to Israel or did you have a chance to be there before that time? If that was the only time you were there, then my heart really goes out to you.

Daniel

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2007, 02:47:17 PM »
Dear Chaim,
While completely agreeing with Rabbi Kahane ZT”L HY” and your positions on Reform and Conservative Cults, it occurred to me that Rabbi Kahane and you have never analyzed what is wrong with an Orthodox Judaism. I submit to you that a great deal of blame should also be attributed Orthodox Jews.

Black hat clowns become a symbol of Orthodoxy, thus becoming, in effect, a self-inflicting  mockery of a religious Jews, massively discrediting Orthodos Judaism in the eyes of non-religious Jews. Isn't it why there are so many Jews who have turned away from Orthodox Judasim. Personally, I only see Judaism coming alive, vibrant and appealing when I hear Rabbi Kahane or you discussing and explaning the matter. From anyone else I’ve heard, it sounds dead, too ritualistic without meaning. Sorry to say that!

I would you love you to do a show on this subject, because we can make fun and despise various reform and Hassidic cults (with the exception of Lubavitches) all we want, the fact remains that the mainstream, orthodox Judaism does not produce rabbis like Meir Kahane, who was an anomaly.

So, what’s wrong with an Orthodox Judaism as it is practiced today? I think this is much more important question than ridiculing some Jewish cults. Can you do a show on it - sort of State of the Union?
« Last Edit: May 20, 2007, 02:50:01 PM by Manch »
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 20, 2007, 05:30:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Did you ever do time at the Supermax in Colorado? I hear it's quite a nasty hellhole. Which was the WORST prison you were in?

Thank you as always
Trumpeldor
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 12:34:53 AM by Trumpeldor »

Allen-T

« Reply #11 on: May 20, 2007, 05:40:23 PM »
Hello Chaim,
Are there any Kahanist self defense schools that you know of in NYC? Thanks,Allen
« Last Edit: May 21, 2007, 07:34:19 PM by Allen-T »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #12 on: May 21, 2007, 02:17:13 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I been watching on going news how Muzzies are killing other Muzzies in Gaza and to be honest I think this is a great thing let them kill each other and we all step aside as they kill each other.  I said the same thing about Iraq that Sunni and Shia killing each other is fine.  Why should we have our men in the middle of this to lose their lives for these insect towel heads?   The difference between me and a disgusting Liberal is that they do not want to do anything at all, they rather sit on their hands while Iran is building.  Now that Muzzies are fighting each other like crazed animals, now is the PERFECT time for both the U.S. and/or Israel to focus on that nuclear program in Iran. I'd like your thoughts on this.

Have a good week.

M.W.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Dominater96

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 22, 2007, 02:56:40 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
On last weeks "ASK JTF" you mentioned Yaakov Lloyd. Who is this man, and what did he do?

Bannedfan

« Reply #14 on: May 22, 2007, 06:09:22 PM »
Dearest Chaim,

Thanks so much for supporting me when I shot my mouth off. I need to work on that a lot. I want to revert to my question two weeks ago about defending small allies like Serbia (and I would also add Taiwan). Would a Kahanist Israel at least share weapons technology, and perhaps nuclear technology, with them? Thanks, Chaimfan.
« Last Edit: May 22, 2007, 06:14:02 PM by C.F. »

Norman

« Reply #15 on: May 22, 2007, 08:15:15 PM »
Do you believe Israel belongs to Jews on a historic basis: their being there first and having the right to reclaim the land that the Romans exiled them from, or a religious basis: the Jewish Bible says it belongs to Jews. If the Jewish Bible said that Israel should be created in China would that give you the moral right to displace the Chinese and create a Jewish state there? Don't get me wrong I believe Israel belongs to Jews on a historic basis. Do you believe Amerinds have the right to create their own nation in the USA since they were here first?
« Last Edit: May 24, 2007, 07:15:06 PM by Norman »

Offline JT

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 23, 2007, 12:33:41 AM »
Hello Chaim,

Can you comment on the possibility of this scenario...The leftist "republican" worm NYC Mayor Michael Bloomberg runs for president as an independent, spends hundreds of millions of dollars on his campaign, and as a result, draws enough votes away from the Republican nominee allowing a degenerate like Clinton, Obama,(or some other evil leftist) to win the election, similar to the way Ross Perot helped Bill Clinton in 1994?

Offline JEW MAN

• New JTFer
stiven melik
« Reply #17 on: May 23, 2007, 10:43:44 AM »
Hello chaim  8) 8) 8) 8)

who is stiven melik ?

JEW MAN.

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2007, 12:57:27 PM »
You don't have to read all of this...I am just posting some thoughts on the commandment to love and honor your parents that I had after last weeks ask JTF.

I was thinking about the commandment to honor your parents and it hit me what a doofis I was.

I just wanted to add that I love my father and mother a lot and I would never want to be anyone else's son other than theirs.

I thank G-d I was born to them because I am Jewish.

My point was mostly that I disliked being around my parents 99% of the time when they were married, but now, individually, I actually like them a lot intellectually.

My dad has the wit, charm and subtlety of a funny rabbi...except he is a professor at a major university were managing politically correct agendas has to be a supreme artform.  The students and faculty are so delicate in their racial and sexist ideas that over the years he got very good at wearing politically correct masks and using light, non-insulting humor.

He was hated by feminazis when the feminist revolution was going on because he stood up for guys when the Feminazis were claiming something absurd like 1 in 2 women would be date-raped. He even had feminists picketing his work at one point.

He is also handsome has a very laid back personality, is funny, not materialistic, and is very generous, almost to a fault...Young women half his age want him even though he is not wealthy

It does disturb me that he travelled to Germany, but university professors are invited to all sorts of conferences around the world and it is based on social work. That is a big topic in Sweden, Norway and stuff because of their healthcare system and he is an expert. Probably 75% of the conferences in his area of work take place in Europe.

True, he doesn't have much zeal for Israel or Judaism, but I am almost certain when he hears some sane viewpoints that offer good answers, like the ones I am learning, he will take some interest...

My mom is very intelligent too.

She is outspoken in exposing corruption in city politics and is often the lone voice of dissent, and has successfully put corrupt, backroom-dealmaking politicians to shame in the local media.  She totally reemed them and left them basically speechless.

If she were in Israel, she would be the person publishing and exposing the corruption and the payoffs of the politicians (with documented paperwork), even if the rest of the liberals were screaming at her.

She really doesn't care what they think and makes fun of the liberals out here in the Bay Area.  She was the only right-wing, non-corrupt person in local politics a few years ago.  If she ever becames a Zionist, she will be a force to be reckoned with.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2007, 01:01:41 PM by MackaB »

tony6d2

« Reply #19 on: May 24, 2007, 10:05:25 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Whenever you have any questions about Islam, no matter how obscure or minuscule you may think the question is, please ask me! 98% of the time I will have a true answer for you!! I really know alot of this muslim jibberish!

My question is again about the World To Come. Where will this take place?? In Heaven or on Earth??
« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 12:44:15 PM by Tony6D2 »

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 24, 2007, 10:06:45 PM »
1. Chaim, we're having a JTF meeting today so if you are reading this and it is before 4 PM please head over to Queens College!

2.  Did you happen to remember seeing R' Kahane speak at the Village in NY in 1985?  My father says he remembers being his bodyguard at that event. 
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 10:39:40 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Tzvi Ben Roshel1

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 24, 2007, 11:00:17 PM »
Shalom,

I would like to ask if sending childen to a yeshiva is free in Israel. If not whats the range per child, and any other info you have on this issue. Toda.
The Academy of Elijah taught, whoever studies the laws (of the Torah) every day, (he) is guaranteed to have a share in the World to Come.

‏119:139 צִמְּתַתְנִי קִנְאָתִי כִּישָׁכְחוּ דְבָרֶיךָ צָרָי
My zeal incenses me, for my adversaries have forgotten Your words.
‏119:141 צָעִיר אָנֹכִי וְנִבְזֶה פִּקֻּדֶיךָ, לֹא שָׁכָחְתִּי.
 I am young and despised; I have not forgotten Your precepts.

" A fool does not realize, and an unwise person does not understand this (i.e. the following:) When the wicked bloom like grass, and the evildoers blossom (i.e. when they seem extremly successful), it is to destroy them forever (i.e. they are rewarded for their few good deeds in this World, and they will have no portion in the World to Come!)

Please visit: (The Greatest lectures on Earth).
http://torahanytime.com/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Yossi_Mizrachi/
http://www.torahanytime.com/Rabbi/Zecharia_Wallerstein/

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 24, 2007, 11:31:38 PM »
Dear Chaim,
       I have heard from some of the JDL old timers that many of the people in the JDL were kind of crazy, but very dedicated and willing to do dangerous things. When you were running the JDL how did you keep them under control and still use them for actions? Also how did you deal with informants?
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 25, 2007, 12:17:53 AM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope you are doing well.  First off, I certainly echo your sentiments that there should be no infighting between groups that share JTF's positions and that these groups should consolidate under the JTF banner.  Let's leave the infighting to the schwartzes and Arab Muslim Nazis in places like Gaza.  Let's fight for the cause united and together.

My question this week is a follow-up from last week.  As you mentioned, there is no way that we can do or accomplish everything in life that we would like.  For example, when we want to learn something new we have to study a subject selectively.  We can't truly learn it from every angle possible or we would suffer from information overload.  It seems to me that every decision we make in life is far from a perfect process, even something like choosing a wife, though some would like to believe in the notion of "soul mates." How do we know we are making the right decisions, Chaim?  When it comes to things like learning, love, etc., I am always questioning whether I am making the right choices.  I am full of doubts.  Thanks for your great insights as always.  Until next week G-d willing.

Ari         

Allen-t fan

« Reply #24 on: May 25, 2007, 12:24:48 AM »
Note From Yacov: Allen-t fan is Scriabin.

Dear Chaim:

Jealousy is destroying me.  Please help.

Shalom

« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 11:36:54 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »