Author Topic: Ask JTF For May 27 Broadcast  (Read 13846 times)

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For May 27 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: May 25, 2007, 12:55:26 AM »
Someone onder the name of JEWISHTaskForce put this up on youtube (on their page):

JTF's (Jewish Task Force) views have been condemned by mainstream Jewish organizations such as the Anti-Defamation League and the Simon Wiesenthal Center, with the latter organization listing the JTF web site as a hate group.

Rabbi Meir Kahane, was a slime-ball who founded a terrorist organization.
Both the U.S. State Department and the State of Israel designate Kach and Kahane Chai as terrorists and criminals.
Rabbi Kahane's philosophy is supported by probably less than 5% of the Israeli population. Most Israelis are embarrassed by him and condemn him. The political parties that bear his name are outlawed in Israel as terrorist, criminal, and an embarrassment to the Jewish people.

Chaim Ben Pesach :
- Went to jail for bombing Egyptian targets in an effort to stop the Israeli retreat from the Sinai Peninsula. In the 1980s, he bombed Soviet diplomatic targets in New York and tear-gassed a ballet performance at Lincoln Center that featured Soviet performers. He continued as JDL Chairman until his arrest in 1987. He pleaded guilty in connection with six bombings and was sentenced to 10 years but served five and a half before being released on probation.
- Chaim is banned from entering Israel because of his support of the late Rabbi Meir Kahane's Kach Party, which has been outlawed in Israel.
- In 1996, he tried to emigrate to Israel, but was immediately detained at Ben-Gurion International Airport upon his arrival, and was placed in administrative detention in a cell in the airport.
- He was subsequently deported to the U.S., where he now lives in the New York metropolitan area.

Any words for them?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

ftf

« Reply #26 on: May 25, 2007, 08:21:49 AM »
Hi Chaim

Not what I'd been plaaning to ask this week, just something I've been thinking about, Pastor John Hagee and his group Christians united for Israel have very similar views to JTF, unlike JTF, they have 50 million members and a lot of money, I'm wondering if it would be possible to form some sort of alliance with them?

Shalom.
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 07:02:17 PM by ftf »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #27 on: May 25, 2007, 09:14:46 AM »
Dear Chaim,  what do you think about the cutting of kivtzat yeladim? On the one hand, it has thrown thousands of Jews into even deeper poverty. On the other hand, it has cut the Arab Birthrate by 1 child overall, perhaps buying Israel some time before transfer can be implemented. What do you think?
« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 01:41:42 PM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #28 on: May 25, 2007, 04:45:52 PM »
Dear Chaim, I am so proud! If you search YouTube for Hillary Clinton, JTF is on page 1 and 2! I wanted to share the wonderful news.

I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe. [Yacov Menashe inserts: Jeffguy did this voluntarily. I didn't ask him to do so like I ask Jimmy to do so.]

Do you consider yourself to be Modern Orthodox? Religious Zionists are part of Modern Orthodoxy.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 04:58:56 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline whywhywhy

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 25, 2007, 05:28:27 PM »
Have you ever been in Germany? How do you feel about Jews who live there?

Zvulun ben Moshe

« Reply #30 on: May 25, 2007, 05:47:40 PM »
Chaim,

I think I will be able to arrange a talk show for you with Victor Topaller, a leading right-wing journalist at RTVI, which is a major Russian-Jewish TV network broadcasting in the US, Canada, Israel etc.

If you are interested in this project, drop me your email.

I have just sent them links to your youtube videos in response to their first feedback.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 08:25:50 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #31 on: May 25, 2007, 08:38:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
What do you think about Arcadi Gaydamak ?
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #32 on: May 26, 2007, 10:22:26 AM »
Hello Chaim, :)

Thank you for the interesting answers on last weeks JTF.
I'm not sure how the Knesset works in Israel but if its anything even similar to here in the UK, where you form your political party and have members of parliament representing different areas, then how are things going with the kahanists. Are there any kahanists in the Knesset or representing areas, like say where the Hilltop Youth that you help live? If that happens then maybe it would be a step forward for the kahanists unless the current government are preventing their involvement in politics completely.

Anyway i hope you have a Good week God Willing.

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #33 on: May 26, 2007, 02:56:24 PM »
Hello Chaim,

First of all, I have a clarification to make:

On the last "Ask JTF" program in Hebrew, you named me "Gam Bashan" (without the "Gam Gil'ad" suffix). It was BRILLIANT! And I would appreciate if you kept cutting it off when addressing me. This is far too long of a nickname for these shows, and would be better shortened. Besides, I liked the new sound of it. ;)

Now for my question:

Gdol-Dorenu HaRav Meir Kahane ZT"L HY"D founded JDL in 1969, as we all know. Unfortunately later on, due to fights and disputes that were taken place among people in the organization, JDL split into a number of various 'JDLs' that kept the name of JDL while they weren't REAL JDLs, because they were not loyal to the founder Rabbi anymore (some of these "false splinters" still exist up to this day...).

Anyway, let me get this straight: They split from the one formal JDL, obviously over differences of opinions regarding the stances and moves made by the Rav, - yet, however, they have continued to proudly observe the name that HE installed, the name of the organization that represented the agenda and the ideology that they supposedly were opposed to and abandoned, eventually! That's why they ever left it in the first place, isn't it?

It seems a complete paradox to me! Why leave an organization but still keep its symbol, its identity? If they really object to what it represents, then let it off, form a separate group of their own with a separate ideology and a separate name! If they believed JDL was wrong by its ENTIRE approach,- then how come they ever joined it in the first place??  I can't seem to bring any sort of sense into it..!

Can you please help illuminate this for me in any way?..

Thank you,

Gam Bashan (veGam Gil'ad ;)).

« Last Edit: May 27, 2007, 05:44:00 AM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Online angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #34 on: May 26, 2007, 05:22:17 PM »
If a restaurant is vegetarian, can we assume it is kosher?
Have you heard of kosher ham?
There are rabbis who make such claims.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #35 on: May 26, 2007, 09:29:42 PM »
I'm currently at the dorms so I don't have Klinghoffer's book with me. But Klinghoffer's assertion wasn't my main point; my main point was the question of whether or not Judaism views Jesus as an evil heretic deserving of execution and hellfire!

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #36 on: May 26, 2007, 10:44:14 PM »
Is there any Hollywood personality whom we can ask to support for JTF?

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #37 on: May 27, 2007, 01:22:00 PM »
Dear Chaim,

When I defend America- what am I meant to say when people mention that millions of American Indians were murdered? Can't people just use this as saying that the establishment of the United States is unjustified?

Toda Achi

Offline saucepot

• New JTFer
« Reply #38 on: May 27, 2007, 02:14:33 PM »
Good afternoon Chaim.

Who is Lilith (Isaiah 34: 14 and elsewhere) and do you believe that she has power over human beings in this world, or is she simply allegory.  Thank you.