Author Topic: German Green Party boss calls pro-Israel German group 'Mossad organization'  (Read 4699 times)

Offline Medforth

• New JTFer
    • Allah's Willing Executioners
BERLIN - Renate Künast, the head of one of Germany's main political parties, the Green Party, recently attacked the nonpartisan Stop the Bomb group as a front for Israeli intelligence, according to a member of the German-Israeli friendship society of Berlin-Potsdam (DIG).
Thomas Hemberger, of DIG, told The Jerusalem Post on Friday that while he was distributing Stop the Bomb flyers behind the Reichstag building earlier this month, Künast told him: "That is a Mossad organization."
More:
http://searchlight-germany.blogspot.com/2009/07/german-green-party-boss-calls-pro.html

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Yes the leftists Bolshevik Greens are very anti Israel if not anti semitic they are leftists what else can you say.The American Greens have an American born atheist leftist Arab as their leader  Ralph Nader

http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443779016&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Nothing new. Greens are really sick people. They want to bring down western civilisation.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Is this her she looks like a san francisco lesbian         
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
The greens (Grünen) (Bündnis 90) are really stupid and terrible. They get money for doing nothing...

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The greens (Grünen) (Bündnis 90) are really stupid and terrible. They get money for doing nothing...
I'm almost sure this woman is a SanFracisco type lesbian

LOOK HERE SHE'S MARCHING IN GAY AND LESBIAN PARADE  http://www.gettyimages.com/detail/88715688/Getty-Images-Entertainment
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 08:22:00 AM by mord »

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
I'm almost sure this woman is a SanFracisco type lesbian

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

You are right! She is looking like a lesbian.

UGLYYYY  :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
 :::D :::D :::DI hope she's a lesbian because most men who aren't blind would be scared away. also she looks like she has a terrible personality

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
:::D :::D :::DI hope she's a lesbian because most men who aren't blind would be scared away. also she looks like she has a terrible personality

:laugh: 

She is the thin Angela Merkel :D:D:D:D:D

But Angi makes funny grimaces.

URGH WATER

:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
She's much uglier the Angela Merkel and probably much dumber

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think the Green party is full of nut-cases. As far as I remember their long time party leaders were a couple who committed a joint suicide.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think the Green party is full of nut-cases. As far as I remember their long time party leaders were a couple who committed a joint suicide.

Yes Kelly and Bastian  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline HerrmantheGerman

• Junior JTFer
@zellhar

you are right
General Bastian and Petra Kelly
committed suicide;
They were spying for the stasi