Author Topic: Gas/C0'2 steel-bullet pistol  (Read 4783 times)

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
Gas/C0'2 steel-bullet pistol
« on: February 21, 2013, 04:59:25 PM »
These 'Gas' pistols are really cheap and i think they are pretty effictive. Cost between the 100 and 250 euro's:

''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: Gas/C0'2 steel-bullet pistol
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2013, 11:02:22 AM »
These 'Gas' pistols are really cheap and i think they are pretty effictive. Cost between the 100 and 250 euro's:

Effective at doing what? I used to use one to pick off the squirrels in my back yard when they were out of control. It certainly scared them away for a while but the pellets would bounce off of them.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Super Mentalita

• Master JTFer
  • Kill 'em all. Let God sort 'em out!
« Reply #2 on: February 22, 2013, 05:33:20 PM »
Effective at doing what? I used to use one to pick off the squirrels in my back yard when they were out of control. It certainly scared them away for a while but the pellets would bounce off of them.

It's not a killing weapon, but it must hurting badly.
''At the siege of Vienna in 1683 Islam seemed poised to overrun Christian Europe.
We are in a new phase of a very old war.''

Offline Ephraim Ben Noach

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2013, 12:33:47 PM »
It's not a killing weapon, but it must hurting badly.
Not really, maybe to irritate somebody. A taser, pepper spray, or a paintball gun with frozen paint balls or pepper balls, would be much better. Oh, or regular paint balls to the face or groin.
Ezekiel 33:6 But if the watchman see the sword come, and blow not the horn, and the people be not warned, and the sword do come, and take any person from among them, he is taken away in his iniquity, but his blood will I require at the watchman's hand.