Author Topic: YouTube May be Stopping View Counter on JTF Videos Part 2  (Read 1162 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
YouTube May be Stopping View Counter on JTF Videos Part 2
« on: July 19, 2009, 11:03:54 AM »
Now in the previous post I stated that it is most likely Zootube may be manipulating the view counters to show much less views than what the actual view count is.  Now why would Zootube do something like this?  The obvious reason is that they can not stand JTF and that they want JTF to disappear.  The original tactic was to rip down JTF videos as soon as they went up, but this backfired on them.  A lot of people who didn't even support JTF were angered by this censorship and JTF got even more support for this.  So now what Zootube is doing is trying to present a false scenario.  In this scenario, Zootube is completely allowing JTF to put up as many videos as they want, but show that no one aggrees with JTF and no one bothers to even view the videos they are putting out.  This gives the impression to people that JTF is a nothing organization run by a handful of kooks that can't get any attention.   Why would anyone want to be part of something like that?  Why would you want to be interested in something no one else is interested in?  Also, Zootube wants to discourage JTF members from putting out video, because why would you want to work so hard to put out a video if almost no one is going to watch it?  Now I can't stand Ron Paul but Zootube pulled this on one of his videos linked below

http://www.nullamatix.com/youtube-stops-view-counter-on-ron-paul-interview/

The message here to JTF members is don't be discouraged and fooled by Zootube.  Keep putting out your videos.  I personally believe there are a lot more people than you think viewing them.

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: YouTube May be Stopping View Counter on JTF Videos Part 2
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 11:20:17 AM »
If only we could get these videos to more news stations.  These idiots in the media are blocking out truth which could save our lives!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 12:10:27 PM »
According to the article even though zootube has a double standard, at least they don't like Ron Paul.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2009, 12:14:23 PM »
YouTube is nothing more than a front for the liberal agenda.  Though I may not be her biggest fan, it is a disgrace to see all of the vile videos aimed at Sarah Palin on that site.  We all know that they are no friend to JTF.