Author Topic: What is the connection between middle eastern men and ice cream trucks?  (Read 1199 times)

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
Anyone know why there are so many ice cream trucks with middle eastern men driving around in subdivisions with no customers? No one ever buys the ice cream. I don't know how they can stay in buisness. I just think it is weird. It has been going on for a several years in our small suberbia.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
Perhaps may not be the ice cream but something else in the trucks.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
It is a clever front for terrorism. Everytime you see an ice-cream truck, definitely terrorist activities going on. Call the feds! :::D Personally what makes me nervous is when I'm in a store or mostly an airport and I see one of these sand monkeys in full dress, with a bag or supposedly they weigh 300 lbs. What is in those bags or in their gowns?

Offline momofsixbabes

• Senior JTFer
It is a clever front for terrorism. Everytime you see an ice-cream truck, definitely terrorist activities going on. Call the feds! :::D Personally what makes me nervous is when I'm in a store or mostly an airport and I see one of these sand monkeys in full dress, with a bag or supposedly they weigh 300 lbs. What is in those bags or in their gowns?

We did call the Feds on our middle eastern muslim doctor, and he suspiciously packed up his bags shortly after to return to Pakistan to care for his parents. I have never seen a doctor leave town so quick. That was also strange.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The connection is that they are following in the footsteps of their pedophile prophet and are trying to find an Aisha of their own.  It looks a little more professional than saying "I've got candy in my car".

That was my first thought too.

By the way if anyone sees this coming down the street, it's time to worry: