Author Topic: Ask JTF For June 10 Broadcast  (Read 14243 times)

admin

Ask JTF For June 10 Broadcast
« on: March 20, 2007, 02:34:22 AM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

Will the denomination numbers of Israeli paper money change when we take power? Currently there are 20, 50, 100, and 200 shekel bills. Would the 1 shekel, 5 shekel, or 10 shekel coins be made back into paper money? Also, Israel is getting a new 2 shekel coin.

Or would all of Israel's money be made into coins and be backed by gold?

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 07:05:07 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For June 10 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 08:00:46 PM »
Chaim:  Can an American Jew salute the US flag and say The Pledge of Allegiance and sing The Star Spangled Banner without being in violation of any of the tenets of true Torah Judaism? 
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 08:50:08 PM by Chaim, Jr. »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 28, 2007, 10:47:06 AM »
Yacov Menashe asked me to post this. These are just short yes or no questions so he requests that you answer all of them.

Do you consider Georgians to be racially Caucasian?

Do you consider Muslim countries in Europe such as Bosnia to be part of Western Civilization? Do you consider Bosnian Muslims to be Westerners? I ask because they are in Europe, yet Muslim at the same time.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 12:57:00 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2007, 01:46:46 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I am pleased and inspired by the recent youtube success of the 'Why are Muslims So Violent?' video. G-d willing we will build on this. You and David are causing quite a stir. What's especially interesting is that average youtube posters are beginning to get exposed to us instead of just the usual Nazi, Muslim and self-hating Jewish drek.

Onto the question for this week...Is it a chillul Hashem to pray for things that are mundane or that solely pertain to one's self-interest (for example: succeeding at a job interview or hoping for academic success)?

Thank you as always

Trumpeldor
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 11:48:21 PM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2007, 08:13:39 AM »
Chaim, what do you think about Rachel Corrie? Do you think that she's mainly responsible for what happened to herself or is ISM the main culprit here for duping and brainwashing her?

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2007, 09:05:53 AM »
Dear Chaim

This is not a question, it is a joke I would appreciate if you read out on air fully. I think you'll like it and perhaps it will inspire you to continue with your hilarious stories ;D

The Reverends Jesse Jackson and Al Sharpton, while visiting a primary school class, found themselves in the middle of a discussion related to words and their meanings. The teacher asked both men if they would like to lead the discussion of the word "tragedy". So the illustrious Rev Jackson asks the class for an example of a "tragedy".

One little boy stood up and offered: "If my best friend, who lives on a farm, is playing in the field and a runaway tractor comes along and knocks him dead, that would be a tragedy." No," says the Great Jesse Jackson, "that would be an accident."

A little girl raised her hand: "If a school bus carrying 50 children drove over a cliff, killing everyone inside, that would be a tragedy." I'm afraid not," explains the exalted Reverend Al. "That's what we would call a great loss. " The room goes silent. No other children volunteered.

Reverend Al searches the room. "Isn't there someone here who can give me an example of a tragedy?" Finally at the back of the room little Johnny raises
his hand. In a stern voice he says: "If a plane carrying the Reverends Jackson and Sharpton were struck by a missile and blown to smithereens that
would be a tragedy." Fantastic!" exclaims Jackson and Sharpton, "That's right. And can you tell me why that would be a tragedy?"

"Well," says little Johnny, "because it sure as hell wouldn't be a great loss, and it probably wouldn't be an accident either!!!

« Last Edit: June 04, 2007, 02:52:13 PM by Nic Brookes »

raiseyourfist

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2007, 04:10:07 PM »
Firstly let me take this time to say that i am new to the forum and i thank you chaim for establishing this organization that fights for humanity at large... i am personally very grateful that you have given us a chance to field questions of our concerns and queries to better this brilliant organization and what it stands for....

I was thinking that JTF could make a full scale documentary similar to Michael Moore's production and about life in Israel and your truly heroic story...  I believe this would help the organization in a number of ways.... firstly JTF will be better financially funded in the future as the documentaries would be popular (especially amongst the audience in Israel)... the other advantages would be spreading the message about JTF to become a mass movement and being able to join other major organizations in an alliance to free israel from the arab Nazis.... this could also be used to pressure the weak Israeli government and prevent them from giving up land to the PLO terrorists...

Many thanks and warmest regards...
« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 11:32:07 AM by raiseyourfist »

Allen-T

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2007, 05:19:33 PM »
Hello Chaim,
What's your opinion about white slave owners raping black female slaves? Was rape as common place as we've been led to believe? Don't you think the most likely scenario then was a handful of attractive black female slaves offering sex to the white slave owners in exchange for preferential treatment? Thanks, Allen 

PS, I have started taking lessons in Krav Maga, the Israeli Combat Karate. You've motivated me, brother!!  
« Last Edit: June 06, 2007, 04:31:56 PM by Allen-T »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2007, 07:55:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim thank you for answering our questions and reading our comments each week and thank you for your wonderful explanation of Joseph and Judah and Jewish women in the Torah.

I enjoyed all of the youtube videos you and David had done recently.  However, I felt uncomfortable watching the illegal alien video (I know that I am the minority with this opinion on the forum.  And by the way, I'm only referring to the illegal alien video..just a criticism i want to make).  It wasn't the message which bothered me. It was the way the message was delivered and, to me, made the both of you sound a little bit like white supremecists (Gd forbid!!).  I know this isn't who you are and what this movement is about.  However, lay people in this country and abroad, who are unknowingly more left winged than us (which resulted from the brainwashing by the current news media), who have never heard of jtf and can benefit from Torah Judaism/Kahanist ideology will get turned off and unfortunately, people who are true evil racists will get turned on to this movement and pervert its good name. I personally think it will only take truely righteous yet rational people to carry on and spread the amazing ideas that Torah Judaism/Kahanism offers..not the crazies who wish to prostelatyze about it and spread what sounds like blunt racial hatred, which you despise and teach all of to despise.

Anyway, you Chaim, are, after all, Chaim, and I guess the way you do these programs is what makes you stand apart from the rest.  Without compromising THE WAY YOU DELIVER your message, what can be done to enlighten non-extremists to our cause to become a mass ideological and fast acting movement without sounding like missionaries and/or kookooheads?

Thank you.

(just saw your video about the candidates and illegal immigration and you did add a disclaimer that jtf was not a racist organization, etc...thank you)

« Last Edit: June 07, 2007, 10:44:06 PM by dannycookie57 »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

OZ77

« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2007, 12:15:08 AM »
Hello Chaim,
(Hopefully I'm not too late with this question)
I really am curious to ask it though:

was David Ben Moshe in JDL's
famous "Chaya" elite team? or something similar?

It looks like he was a very powerful looking young man back at those days.

thanks
Oz77.

Offline YESHA

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2007, 06:05:57 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What a question this week: I gave a Chareidi radio show host a tape of you JTF show – he wants me to put this to you. I don’t like debating with him as he shouts and doesn’t let you speak. 

He argues that your solutions to Jew-hate are wrong – Jews are always hated above others – be they rich and successful or poor.  Why you don’t mention the reasons for this and the Alm-ghty where G-d watched us and took us out from Egypt – but allowed such horrible things to occur.   

Shalom and Thank you.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: June 04, 2007, 11:38:00 AM »
Dear Chaim,
       I think I have a solution to your time crunch vs. you writing a book about the Rav and JDL. You create a outline of a potential book the chapters that should be in the book, and the subjects in each chapter, this shouldnt take too long. Then go into the recording studio and simply talk about each point from the outline, after you have done this give the recordings to a ghost writer who can put the book together. You can also post the recording online, that is why I want you to go into a recording studio and make very high quality recordings.
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: June 04, 2007, 02:59:07 PM »
Hi Chaim, thanks for the kind words last week. I am signed up for some hebrew course in Queens college that is worth 4 credits, lets hope that helps. I don't think I will be able to move to Israel until I am completely done with all my schooling and completely self sufficient. My mother is a jew who was born in hungary and is not zionistic at all. When a friend of mine who lives a few houses down went to the IDF last month, my mother thought it was a crazy Idea. The hungarian jews have no fealings whatsoever for Israel. She  doesn't like muslims but yet has no fealings for Israel at all. So I don't think I can go to Israel until I am all done with college and any graduate school I may attend. What do you think Chaim?
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2007, 04:40:01 PM »
Hello Chaim, my brother or as in Italian  we say, my fratello and honorary PAISON. 

Well I saw again the Democrat debate and I am waiting for the Republicans to have their debate.  And after what I saw from the Dems we better hope to God that the GOP wins this,  1 candidate out of 8 said to only make English the only language of the U.S. and the top 3 Dem candidates mention "DIALOGUE WITH IRAN AND ISRAEL AND ARAB SO CALLED PEACE TALKS".  The 3 top is Hillary, Bongo Obama and Joanne Edwards.  ( I call it Joanne cause well the individual is a bit too much of a twinkle toes).  I think Rudy is the only chance of beating these guys.  Looks like we got no alternative.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Zvulun Ben Moshe

• Pro JTFer
  • A Party to the Eternal Covenant
« Reply #14 on: June 04, 2007, 08:28:53 PM »
Chaim,

How come you don't ask JTFers to visit your videos on Flix?
In addition to that, if you could post Hebrew-to-English instructions to register there, and moreover sample comments in Hebrew, so everyone could post them, I think it would be fantastic.

Obviously, I am not asking you how hard is it to put English subtitles there.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 10:49:18 PM by Zvulun ben Moshe »
I am Zvulun ben Moshe and I approve this message.

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: June 04, 2007, 08:33:21 PM »
Hi chaim, keep up the great vids.

As a right wing christian i personally think that islam is prophesised to be inspired from satan in both old covenant and new, do you agree also in the torah that islam is prophesied and if so where.

Thanks

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #16 on: June 05, 2007, 10:57:05 AM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and answering my questions?

What is your opinion of Kashrut laws applying to the working condition of where kosher food comes from. I heard several Reform Rabbis state that Kashrut also means that the workers have to be treated justly, and that their efforts to see this is done have gotten many liberal secular Jews to start keeping kosher.
In you expert opinion do Kashrut laws have any implications on how workers are treated in the process of making food kosher?
And is it good that these Reform Rabbis are getting secular Jews to buy Kosher even if it maybe for secular reasons?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #17 on: June 05, 2007, 11:31:05 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Rav Sa'adya Gaon in his writings and in the writings of Rabbi Donash Ibn Tamim and in the writings of Rabbi Yaakov Emden state quite clearly the proper way to pronounce Hebrew.

Do you support and would a kahanist government support the return to the proper way of pronouncing Hebrew according to these Torah sources?
« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 01:06:34 AM by judeanoncapta »
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: June 05, 2007, 01:47:20 PM »
Hey Chaim!

Chaim, have you ever encountered any Jewish or Torah speculation about the Bermuda Triangle or its mysteries? If not what do you make of this natural phenomena?

Chaim, i don't mean to be disrespectful but i find you quite narrow minded sometimes and i guess its natural for you because you have your mind wrapped around one goal and one way of life, that of JTF and Judaism. However sometimes you repress your views and the become encirculated around the "rules" of JTF, whereas they should apply differently to different people, simply because people are different!e.g your talk on political figures and commuities in general, disregarding even the racial aspect of things.

Thank You.

Joe Schmo

« Reply #19 on: June 05, 2007, 02:02:16 PM »
Dear Chaim:

I haven't heard much of Noam Federman lately.  Why is this?

Shalom

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #20 on: June 05, 2007, 02:35:51 PM »
Have you heard of the other Anne Frank: Rutka Laskier?
She saw soilders throwing people into ovens and crushing the skulls of children.
Laskier was later fried her self.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: June 05, 2007, 06:20:16 PM »
 Dear Chaim, Great new video on illegal aliens on youtube. Is  the Yeshu mentioned in the Talmud Jesus or is Jesus mentioned in the Talmud at all? Keep up the good work~

« Last Edit: June 05, 2007, 06:46:50 PM by ItalianZionist »

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 05, 2007, 07:13:51 PM »
Hi, Chaim,

My question is about the population explosion. While I strongly support unlimited Jewish procreation, I am very concerned about the total procreation rate of the world's population and the drain on the Earth's limited resources that this would cause. In some places, the population will double in just 50 years. What are your views on birth control? If you are against birth control, what, do you think, is G-d's plan of rescuing the environment strained by overpopulation? Thank you. 

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #23 on: June 06, 2007, 12:16:30 AM »
By watching your wonderful youtube videos, it became painfully clear to me that a future prime minister of Israel has no sense of fashion. You have to hone this skill! Rabbi Kahane, from what I see, was always a sharp dresser and looked the part no matter what the audience - leftist students or Night Line.
You don't have to wear a tie - Chaim, I wish you to become a PM and I want you to look sharp! This is a no small matter.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #24 on: June 06, 2007, 01:10:02 PM »
Dear Chaim I have heard few things in your video that you support racial seregation and think the civil rights movement was a disater, it concerns me being a dark skined Jew, since the time in South not only Blacks were seregated but even people of European decent usually Southern Europeans like Italians. Chaim belives the civil right movement is wrong, and it should have not been passed. Many dark skined people were seregrated in the South, not only Blacks, even Southern Italians were seregated at time. Also many of the Mizrachim would have been treated no different than Blacks, because of their dark skin, I was horroifed to be honest that you support seregation? Iam not being rude, but iam asking whats your opinion on the subject thanks!