Author Topic: Ask JTF For June 10 Broadcast  (Read 14289 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Re: Ask JTF For June 10 Broadcast
« Reply #25 on: June 06, 2007, 08:21:21 PM »
   What do you think of Puerto Rico being US territory? There is always debate of them becoming the 51st state. Spanish is the language of Puerto Rico. They don't pay federal taxes but receive some federal funds.
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 11:50:31 PM by takebackourtemple »
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #26 on: June 06, 2007, 11:53:44 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Would you consider taking 3 of the best YouTube videos, combining them, and showing that as one of your television programs? Perhaps one show could be a rerun and one could be newer material this way.

Just thought I'd throw that idea out there. I really love the new YouTube videos.

Shalom!
jeffguy
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

tony6d2

« Reply #27 on: June 07, 2007, 12:13:19 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Shalom Chaim. My question for you today is about the Bilderberg Group. What do you know about this group of evil people?? Toda Achi!

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: June 07, 2007, 01:19:26 PM »
dear chaim,

Jordan, Sinai, Parts of lebanon, are parts of biblical Israel, So would it be wrong for a jew to live in those areas?  Yes, they are ruled by other government that are evil and corrupt, but technically they are part of greater israel, So I'm not so sure that it is wrong. 

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: June 07, 2007, 07:46:57 PM »
My Dear Chaim,

If this is personal, You dont have to answer. But how is your shidduch search going? Hope she will be Israel so you can also get in to Israel.

I also passed my GED this week. And on the 12th I get my Brit Millah. I am 20 years old but I am obligated to do it. Embarrasing I know but I am happy to do it.

Wish you the best Chaim and we a growing tremendously, look at the youtube account sometime.

Cosmo/Avigdor

Offline Shechinah

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #30 on: June 07, 2007, 09:29:26 PM »
Hello Chaim, it is a pleasure to hear you every week.

Do you believe that the domestication of certain animals (esp. cats and dogs) was an 'evolutionary' process or caused by G-d for the purpose of giving the pleasure of owning and using animals to humans.  I find cats particularly delightful - even the Egyptians loved cats dearly.

Thank you.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #31 on: June 08, 2007, 12:20:45 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I know this is long, but please read it all in order to publicize the recent arrest of elderly, ailing former Hmong Laotian general Vang Pao and nine of his associates here in Southern California this week on charges of putting together a coup to overthrow the Laotian Stalinist government. Words cannot describe what treason this is by our "leaders". We are jailing the Asian tribesmen we made fight for us 40 years ago--people who gave their lives to defend themselves and the US from communism? Our government has imprisoned countless Vietnamese, Cuban, and other patriots for trying to fight Marxism. Jorge the Bush murders thousands of Americans in order to bring "democracy" to Iraq but stops Indochinese from trying to save their homelands, which saw millions and millions murdered in the Khmer Rouge and North Vietnam's holocausts? Jorge and his cronies are evil beyond words and only deserve a slow death from testicular cancer.

You know full well that if a junta of Chinese Communists here was planning to overthrow Taiwan or Saudis were planning to take over Israel our government would do nothing about it.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2007, 12:31:24 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

norman

« Reply #32 on: June 08, 2007, 03:49:50 AM »
Hi Chaim, I'm back:

David said something on your June 7th show that got me thinking. Why would the politicians spend millions of dollars trying to get an office job that pays $165,000 per year. This is the problem with elections and democracy. People should not have the right to elect corrupted and traitorous politicians. They should be elected by a trusted few that have proven their loyalty. I miss the days of Yosef Ben Meir burning the pictures of politicians on newspapers and your insulting of Fernando Fererrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. Do you believe in democracy, totalitarianism or leadership?
« Last Edit: June 09, 2007, 01:36:14 AM by Norman »

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #33 on: June 08, 2007, 11:54:02 AM »
Chaim, are you going to do videos about the situation in South Africa and Zimbabwe, and videos attacking Nazis such as Hal Turner?

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: June 08, 2007, 01:04:57 PM »
Hi Chaim!  
 Thank you for answering my question last week about the Albanian Muslims in Kosovo.
 This week as you know the big debate on Capitol Hill was The Immigration/Amnesty Bill, and as of today it looks like it was defeated. Thank God!
Is there a candidate in the Republican Party right now that you believe is righteous and worth supporting for President?
Will JTF ever campaign on his behalf?
                            Thank you,
                                Dan

Offline Ehud

• Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: June 09, 2007, 11:17:48 AM »
Shalom Chaim.  I enjoy ASK JTF immensely and I look forward to hearing it every week.

I know that JTF doesn't believe that Jews constitute an ethnicity but I disagree with it.  I've read genetic studies, one of which said that we have largely maintained our ethnicity throughout the diaspora, and that Ashkenazim, Sfaradim and Mizrachim are genetically much closer to each other than any to the peoples they were surrounded by.  Also, each Jew except Ethiopans can trace their origin to a small number of common females in the middle east.  Many Jews, especially in the United States, believe that being Jewish only has to do with religion and that if one doesn't follow Judaism they can cease to be one.  I've heard Jews who said that they are not Jewish but their parents are and they are atheist.  I've known many who have espoused this position and my second cousins, who have a Jewish mother, do not consider themselves to be Jewish because their mother never told them what being Jewish really means.  (they're French)  My question is that given the Jewish identity crisis, isn't it very dangerous for Jews to believe that they are not an ethnicity because it makes it easy for them to think that they are not Jewish if they don't follow Judaism?

Thank You Chaim
"The Jews will eventually have to face up to what you're dealing with here.  The arabs will never love you for what good you've brought them.  They don't know how to really love.  But hate!  Oh, G-d, can they hate!  And they have a deep, deep, deep resentment because you have jolted them from their delusions of grandeur and shown them for what they are-a decadent, savage people controlled by a religion that has stripped them of all human ambition . . . except for the few cruel enough and arrogant enough to command them as one commands a mob of sheep.  You are dealing with a mad society and you'd better learn how to control it."

-Excerpt from The Haj by Leon Uris

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #36 on: June 09, 2007, 07:03:14 PM »
B"H

Chaim, has your opinion on Ann Coulter changed? If so, why?

Offline Ari

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: June 09, 2007, 11:54:45 PM »
Hello Dear Chaim,

Hope all is well.  You and Jimmy and everyone in the forum are doing a great job on YouTube.  I have told everyone I know about the videos and to check them out.  I think it's a wise departure from QPTV.  Not only will you have a bigger audience, you hopefully you won't have any more affirmitive action problems.

My question for the week is about children.  I agree with you that having kids is one of life's blessings, but I was wondering if you think all people should really have children.  Of course, like you I am pro-life and against abortion, but if a responsible person is deciding whether or not to have kids, don't you think he or she should consider such things as their financial situation, whether or not they would be a good parent, any diseases or conditions that could be passed along, whether the child would be happy, etc., before deciding to have children?  I think these are really important factors to consider before making a lifetime committment and bringing a child into this world.  Thanks for all your great work as always.  All the best.

Ari

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #38 on: June 10, 2007, 08:34:29 AM »
Good evening Chaim,

There is a lot of heated discussion about Rav Ovadia Yosef on the forum. I understand his halachic decisions need to be obeyed by Jews and respect that and would never question him on them, but several posters have said that even his politics cannot be questioned. Comments have been made that any gentile who questions Rav Yosef should burn in hell, etc. I vehemently disagree with past political decisions he's made to give away land for so-called peace. Where does JTF stand on this? I understand the need to be respectful to a great talmudic tzaddik but are his politics not fair game in a respectful manner?

Thank you and good night.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Gam Bashan veGam Gilad

• Senior JTFer
  • Avi Farhan – One Day, Brothers, We Shall Be Back!
« Reply #39 on: June 10, 2007, 12:25:37 PM »
Hello dear Chaim, :)

Could you please refer to the recent headlines about the incident between president Bush and president Putin that brought up again the "everlasting tension" between both countries?

Do you believe it was only a local misunderstanding, or is it a clear symptom to a wider pandora-box which only proves that the older tension between United States and former Soviet Union still lives?

Thank you and Shavu'a Tov! :-)

Gam Bashan.

« Last Edit: June 10, 2007, 04:29:56 PM by Gam Bashan veGam Gilad »

Offline JT

• New JTFer
« Reply #40 on: June 10, 2007, 01:32:32 PM »
Hello Chaim,

Would a Kahanist government maintain diplomatic relations with the Vatican? Thank you.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #41 on: June 10, 2007, 01:59:21 PM »
Obviously, to carry out Jewish ideals and Kahanist ideals in Israel would mean sacrificing a lot of foreign aid (especially from the US).  The solution to this problem would be to make the economy so that it doesn't need American dollars.  So, what will Prime Minister ben Pesach do to make Israel's economy more self-sufficient?

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

ftf

« Reply #42 on: June 10, 2007, 02:51:13 PM »
Hi Chaim

In your opinion, is it wrong to enjoy violence?

Shalom