Author Topic: ask Herrman about history/ Essen/Germany/Stock markets/ Solowjevs Antichrist  (Read 15104 times)

Offline HerrmantheGerman

• Junior JTFer
Hello Jtflers,

You can  ask me in the topics above
I ´ll try to give you the best answer

G-d bless you all

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Shalom Heman, Lets me start by what is "Solowjevs Antichrist"

and regarding stock markets: do you believe in technical analysis ?

Offline HerrmantheGerman

• Junior JTFer
Shalom

Wladimir Solowjew (sometimes Solovew written) was a russian orthodox
Philösopher and mystic  born 1853 in Moscow and died in 1900
His thinking was influenced by Spinoza and Schelling
He wanted to reunite Christianity and save Russia from communism

He wrote in 1899 a famous book in german translation: "kurze Erzählung vom Antichristen"
I guess the english name should be "short story about the antichrist"

For me it is a prophetic book for he stated in 1899
that in the next century united state of Europe would be established,
That Europe would fight whith islam
That China would get in the same time, after a japanese invasion, get stronger and stronger
and invades Europe
But Europeans can liberate by wars

After this awful  period of wars mankind wants peace peace and peace
This is exactly the setting Where the antichrist arrives:

according to solovjew the antichrist will be a moral person with great human
virtues, he is a doctor of  protestant theology , studied in Tübingen
a vegetarian and peacemaker, he is even a believer in G-d, he is also familiar
in the art of warfare (expert in artillery)
verry good looking( i guess nobama is not the antichrist but he would like as Hitler napoleon and Lenin,
yet he is under control of the evil force)
a fascinating rhetoric....
The psyche of the antichrist is dominated by selflove, he thinks i am superior  to g-d

The antichrist will be supported of a  false Prophet ( some kind of simon magus and appolonius of tyana type)
a catholic bishop, expert in asiatic religions,which is able to do miracles by magical devices

Antichrist will bring peace and prosperity. hindus will regard him as krshna , jews as mashiach
christ as christian the whole mankind will love him

except a small group of orthodox christians (led by the priest staretz johannes), Protestants ( led by professor Pauli) and the last pope (Simone Barioni= Peter the second)

The antichrist is very deveiceful and treats christian nicely
He became first president of europe
than mankind begged him to be emperor of the world
After this he says to christians im your friend lets make an ecumenic council
There will be a council in the holy land
During the council Johannes and the Pope find out that he is the predicted antichrist
then they are killed by the satanic power of the false prophet

In that moment jews will fight the antichrist
There will be a last battle in the valley of josaphat

Where the armies, consisting of all nations, of the antichrist will be defeated by a miracle of g-d

After this Christ will come as mashiach ben  david

personal comment: thats the way conservative christians view the antichrist
i must add that the antichrist is unknown before his appearence
and so far as i remember ( i read that book a year ago,and gave it away, he has a secret
antichrist is a s.o.b. and hides is ancestors)

Offline HerrmantheGerman

• Junior JTFer
Shalom Zelhar,

I´m not an expert in technical analysis
There are studies that proof that managers who have a military tuition are more sucessfull
and they must have shares of the enterprise they run

i like to invest in shares of new energies and utilities and shares  GUY WYSER PRATT
likes to invest ( he prefers german enterprises)

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
OK so basically it's a Christian apocalyptic fiction. Also, it seems that he totally missed WWI, Bolshevist take over Russia, WWII... or did he skipped the 20th century altogether and jumped for the 21st ?

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Shalom Herrman

Are there other Kahanists or people with the same views we have in Essen?

Offline HerrmantheGerman

• Junior JTFer
  Sorry i don´t know
  But i hope that jtf will grow vividly in my hometown and all gemany

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
  Sorry i don´t know
  But i hope that jtf will grow vividly in my hometown and all gemany

Essen is a big city. Don't you have contact to the local synagogue? You are Jewish, right?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I love the booklet of Solojew. I borrowed it my best friend and he never gave it back to me.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline HerrmantheGerman

• Junior JTFer
Hello Ulli

The same happened to mee  :laugh:

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: ask Herrman about history/ Essen/Germany/Stock markets/ Solowjevs Antichrist
« Reply #10 on: September 23, 2009, 10:59:12 AM »
Hello Ulli

The same happened to mee  :laugh:

The book is not so easy to get. So I dont wonder.  ;D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline HerrmantheGerman

• Junior JTFer
Re: ask Herrman about history/ Essen/Germany/Stock markets/ Solowjevs Antichrist
« Reply #11 on: September 23, 2009, 11:05:51 AM »
yet i reread the book

it is stated that the temple of israel will be rebuilt

and at the end of time the jews will fight the army of the antichrist militarily

The antichrist will be defeated by Haschem through vulcanism

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: September 23, 2009, 03:07:17 PM »
They have the book in English?it sounds good
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: September 23, 2009, 03:09:10 PM »
We JEWS don't believe in an antichrist...

The discussion of the end of days is complex from a Jewish perspective...

http://www.chabad.org/library/article_cdo/aid/108400/jewish/The-End-of-Days.htm
http://ohr.edu/yhiy/article.php/2554

PS: We say Hashem, not Haschem...

« Last Edit: September 23, 2009, 03:21:28 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline HerrmantheGerman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: September 24, 2009, 01:42:39 PM »
@ mord

it will be in any greater university library i guess

@muman613

Thanks for your correction and the fine articles.
I will read more about jewish theology

I know that Jews don´t believe in the figure of the Antichrist
for he is mentioned in the gospel

But i found in the Jewish holy scriptures, which Jews and Christians
have in common, the figure of Gog the prince of Rosh Meschech and Tubal
He reminds me much ofthe gospel concept of the antichrist
As far as i remember it´s the prophet Ezechiel which warns the Jews
about him

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #15 on: September 24, 2009, 01:56:36 PM »
@ mord

it will be in any greater university library i guess

@muman613

Thanks for your correction and the fine articles.
I will read more about jewish theology

I know that Jews don´t believe in the figure of the Antichrist
for he is mentioned in the gospel

But i found in the Jewish holy scriptures, which Jews and Christians
have in common, the figure of Gog the prince of Rosh Meschech and Tubal
He reminds me much ofthe gospel concept of the antichrist
As far as i remember it´s the prophet Ezechiel which warns the Jews
about him

Yes, The war of Gog and Magog will occur before the final redemption...

http://www.chabad.org/search/results.asp?searchword=Gog+and+Magog%2C+War+of&Globalsearch.x=0&Globalsearch.y=0

The following is a brief discussion of the Jewish belief regarding moshiach...

http://www.moshiach.com/content/view/93/
Moshiach Ben Yosef

Jewish tradition speaks of two redeemers, each one called Moshiach. Both are involved in ushering in the Messianic era. They are Moshiach ben Dovid and Moshiach ben Yosef. What is the difference between them?

The term Moshiach unqualified always refers to Moshiach ben David (Moshiach the descendant of David) of the tribe of Judah. He is the actual (final) redeemer who shall rule in the Messianic age. All that was said in our text relates to him.

Moshiach ben Yosef (Moshiach the descendant of Joseph) of the tribe of Ephraim (son of Joseph), is also referred to as Moshiach ben Ephrayim, Moshiach the descendant of Ephraim.[2] He will come first, before the final redeemer, and later will serve as his viceroy.[3]

The essential task of Moshiach ben Yosef is to act as precursor to Moshiach ben David: he will prepare the world for the coming of the final redeemer. Different sources attribute to him different functions, some even charging him with tasks traditionally associated with Moshiach ben David (such as the ingathering of the exiles, the rebuilding of the Bet Hamikdash, and so forth).[4]

The principal and final function ascribed to Moshiach ben Yosef is of political and military nature. He shall wage war against the forces of evil that oppress Israel. More specifically, he will do battle against Edom, the descendants of Esau.[5] Edom is the comprehensive designation of the enemies of Israel,[6] and it will be crushed through the progeny of Joseph. Thus it was prophesied of old, “The House of Jacob will be a fire and the House of Joseph a flame, and the House of Esau for stubble..” (Obadiah 1:18): “the progeny of Esau shall be delivered only into the hands of the progeny of Joseph.”[7]

This ultimate confrontation between Joseph and Esau is alluded already in the very birth of Joseph when his mother Rachel exclaimed, “G‑d has taken away my disgrace” (Genesis 30:23): with prophetic vision she foresaw that an “anointed savior” will descend from Joseph and that he will remove the disgrace of Israel.[8] In this context she called his name “Yosef, saying ‘Yosef Hashem — may G‑d add to me ben acher (lit., another son), i.e., ben acharono shel olam — one who will be at the end of the world’s time,’[9] from which it follows that ‘meshu’ach milchamah — one anointed for battle’ will descend from Joseph.”[10]

The immediate results of this war[11] will be disastrous: Moshiach ben Yosef will be killed. This is described in the prophecy of Zechariah, who says of this tragedy that “they shall mourn him as one mourns for an only child.” (Zechariah 12:10).[12] His death will be followed by a period of great calamities. These new tribulations shall be the final test for Israel, and shortly thereafter Moshiach ben David shall come, avenge his death, resurrect him, and inaugurate the Messianic era of everlasting peace and bliss.[13]

This, in brief, is the general perception of the “second Moshiach,” the descendant of Joseph through the tribe of Ephraim.

Quite significantly, R. Saadiah Gaon (one of the few to elaborate on the role of Moshiach ben Yosef) notes that this sequence is not definite but contingent! Moshiach ben Yosef will not have to appear before Moshiach ben David, nor will the activities attributed to him or his death have to occur. All depends on the spiritual condition of the Jewish people at the time the redemption is to take place:

The essential function of Moshiach ben Yosef is to prepare Israel for the final redemption, to put them into the proper condition in order to clear the way for Moshiach ben David to come. Of that ultimate redemption it is said, that if Israel repent (return to G‑d) they shall be redeemed immediately (even before the predetermined date for Moshiach’s coming). If they will not repent and thus become dependent on the final date, “the Holy One, blessed be He, will set up a ruler over them, whose decrees shall be as cruel as Haman’s, thus causing Israel to repent, and thereby bringing them back to the right path.”[14] In other words, if Israel shall return to G‑d on their own and make themselves worthy of the redemption, there is no need for the trials and tribulations associated with the above account of events related to Moshiach ben Yosef. Moshiach ben David will come directly and redeem us.[15]

Moreover, even if there be a need for the earlier appearance of Moshiach ben Yosef, the consequences need not be as severe as described. Our present prayers and meritorious actions can mitigate these. R. Isaac Luria (Ari-zal) notes that the descendant of Joseph, by being the precursor of the ultimate Moshiach, is in effect kissey David, the “seat” or “throne” of David, i.e., of Moshiach. Thus when praying in the daily Amidah, “speedily establish the throne of Your servant David,” one should consider that this refers to Moshiach ben Yosef and beseech G‑d that he should not die in the Messianic struggle.[16] As all prayers, this one, too, will have its effect.

It follows, then, that all the above is not an essential or un­avoidable part of the Messianic redemption that we await. Indeed, it — (and the same may be said of the climactic war of Gog and Magog) — may occur (or may have occured already!) in modified fashion.[17] This may explain why Rambam does not mention anything about Moshiach ben Yosef. R. Saadiah Gaon[18] and R. Hai Gaon,[19] as well as a good number of commentators, do refer to him briefly or at length. In view of the divergent Midrashim and interpreta­tions on this subject it is practically impossible to present a more definitive synopsis that would go far beyond the above. Thus it is wisest to cite and follow R. Chasdai Crescas who sta­tes that “no certain knowledge can be derived from the interpre­ta­tions of the prophecies about Moshiach ben Yosef, nor from the statements about him by some of the Geonim;” there is no point, therefore, in elaborating on the subject.[20]
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline HerrmantheGerman

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: September 24, 2009, 02:48:53 PM »
Thanks Muman613,

for the interesting ressources

I wish you and all jtflers and their
families a peaceful and holy Yom Kippur!!!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: September 24, 2009, 03:28:03 PM »
Thanks Muman613,

Thank you so much...

May we all merit a great year and the promised redemption.

muman613

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: September 24, 2009, 03:31:16 PM »
Thanks Muman613,

Thank you so much...

May we all merit a great year and the promised redemption.

muman613

Amen.