Author Topic: Ask JTF For June 3 Broadcast  (Read 16306 times)

admin

Ask JTF For June 3 Broadcast
« on: April 07, 2007, 11:29:22 PM »
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

I know you have not rejected the mixture of Creation and Scientific theories such as The Big Bang and Creation. So what do you think about Scientific end time theories? Do you believe The Sun will die in 5 billion years? I always thought The Moshiach will have came by then and we will have eternal life on Earth. But I asked a religious scientist from Bar-Ilan University about it after hearing him on Arutz 7 and he said it is true that The Sun will die. I asked him how could we live without The Land of Israel so he said he supposes The Moshiach can come with us to a new World in another Solar System.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 05:08:56 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Chaim, Jr.

• Junior JTFer
Re: Ask JTF For June 3 Broadcast
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2007, 08:29:21 PM »
Is there affirmative action (affirmative BLACKtion) in Israel?  Do Sephardim get preference over Ashkenazim?  Do so- called PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis get preference over Jews?  Do Soviet Jews and recent Jews who made alliyah get preference over long term residents?  Do darker complexioned Israelis get preference over lighter ones?  Are Jews in Israel as insane as they are in the U.S.?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 08:24:49 AM by Chaim, Jr. »

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 21, 2007, 03:38:11 AM »
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe.

According to Geology, Western Eretz Yisrael is on the African tectonic plate and seperated from Eastern Eretz Yisrael (Which is on the Arabian tectonic plate.) by The Great Rift Valley which extends from Syria to East Africa. The border is The Jordan River. Eventually The Red Sea will extend Northward and become as large as The Atlantic Ocean giving Israel its own ocean right in the middle of The Land of Israel. Currently there are mountains on both sides of The Jordan Valley. Eventually The Judean Mountains will be like The Appalachian Mountains, which extend along The East Coast. So The Judean Mountains will extend along Western Eretz Yisrael's East Coast just like The Appalachian Mountains extend along North America's East Coast. What are your thoughts on this?

« Last Edit: May 25, 2007, 04:48:29 PM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2007, 12:50:34 PM »
Shalom Chaim

Is it true that the Jewish Partisans during the Shoah were mostly anti-Zionist Bundists?

Thank you
« Last Edit: June 02, 2007, 11:20:45 AM by Trumpeldor »

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2007, 12:58:32 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Does David Ben-Moshe know how to speak Hebrew ?
Is there any chance you and David would do a program like "Take Back America" in Hebrew ?
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 01:03:37 PM by Dexter »
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Nic Brookes

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2007, 01:06:54 PM »
Hello Chaim.

I must stress that the Conservatives are the best political party in the UK. They are not anti-Semitic.  What is your opinion on this paraphrased article from a UK newspaper? (I live in the UK)

(Please could you read this entire section on air)

"Some schools would be allowed to select pupils by race under plans by the Conservatives.

Schools in ethnically diverse areas could take half their pupils from the black community and half from the white.

This would be welcomed by schools eager to improve integration."

Source: The Daily Telegraph, May 27th 07

Apologies for the long question.  :)
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 09:03:49 AM by Nic Brookes »

Offline saucepot

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2007, 02:16:24 PM »
Hello Chaim.

Is it true that the land upon which the Knesset is built is leased from the Orthodox Church in Greece?  If so what would you do if you came to power as Prime Minister, concerning this disgraceful state of affairs?

Bannedfan

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2007, 03:49:42 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What is JTF's opinion on Napster (back when it was free) and music/movie downloading and piracy in general? Even though I do not do that and hope nobody at JTF does, I do think we should support filesharing operations because it harms the indescribably wicked and abominable recording and film industries. Your take, Chaim? G-d bless, Chaimfan
« Last Edit: May 28, 2007, 01:59:11 AM by C.F. »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2007, 11:29:13 AM »
Chaim. thank you for answering our questions each week.

One of the best stories in the Torah are the stories about Joseph, when he is sold into slavery, and his reunion with his family in the Land of Egypt.  In the middle of all the drama, there is an interruption in the intense story of Joseph. And it is an unrelated story about Judah and his children and daughter-in-law.

What do the rabbis say about this abrupt interruption with Judah's life during the intense drama of Joseph?
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2007, 12:45:36 PM »
Chaim, what will Africa be like in the next world?

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2007, 04:30:34 PM »
Chaim,

First I'd like to thank you for approving my appointment as a moderator. I was very honored.

Months ago I asked you about becoming a host on Satellite Radio. The two major companies Sirius (pronounced like "serious") and XFM have nearly 16 million subscribers combined from around the world.

You said then that it would be o.k. if a few people sent them e-mails about you, but you didn't want to bog too many people down with this since we wanted to focus our efforts on YouTube. I planned to prepare a thread with an appropriate message for people to use and the e-mail addresses/phone numbers ready to get a few JTFers to do this, but I simply didn't have the time. Now since it's the summer I can do it but I just want to make sure you still think it's a good idea since many things have changed since then.

Thanks.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2007, 08:51:58 PM »
Hello Chaim,

I been debating with a few Jews not on this forum, but else where and they get upset everytime I say Jews belong in Israel and Christians belong in the U.S.  As soon as I mention this they either claim that this is what the Neo Nazis claim or the KKK. (most are leftists) Many of them say they are 3 generations either in the U.S., Canada or other nations they support and love Israel but they say " We will be damned if we have to move elsewhere."  How else can it be explained that their purpose is to live in Israel?

Also, quick little comment.  Being that today is Memorial's Day I heard about some moronic flag burners going to cemetaries and private property burning them.. I suggest anyone that decides to burn the American flag should first pour gasoline on themselves and light a match.. I will provide the gasoline and matches.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2007, 09:16:43 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Should we look into attracting whites who are/were from South Africa and Rhodesia (Zimbabwe)?  The webmaster from AfricanCrisis, himself a Rhodesian exile, made very favorable comments about our organization:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=13543&
http://www.africancrisis.co.za/Article.php?ID=13587&

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 29, 2007, 12:36:15 AM »
1.  I tried to get Jimmy to do this for 3 weeks but I got no luck so I'm going to you.  I had an old idea of printing permanent vinyl stickers saying "Free Pollard" on them with a web site on the bottom to get average Americans to try to free him and I'd pay for the stickers.  And the JTF members could post 500-1000 of these around the country on lamp posts.  So I wanted to get a short JTF address with a good article that you might have already on this like jtf.org/jp to print on the stickers so maybe you can make it.  Do you have a good article about Pollard to motivate average people to get involved and if so what do you think about the idea?

2.  Chaim, the Talmud says that the evil Bilam is in hell and his punishment is he's boiling in a pot of semen (since he made his daughters and those of his people into harlots and sent them to the Jews to get Israel to sin).  The Arabs on Youtube lie about this verse in the Talmud and say it's talking about jesus but this is a lie as they change the name stated in the Talmud. 
« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 11:40:27 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Norman

« Reply #14 on: May 29, 2007, 04:00:06 AM »
Forgive me if this post sounds rude but it was this type of thinking that made me leave and despise Islam. If I were supposed to blindly follow a faith then I would still be a Muslim. Last week you said that if the Jewish Bible stated that Israel should be created in China or the moon the Jews should do so. I would just like to ask you what is the limit of following your religion? If the Torah stated that all non-Jews should be exterminated are Jews supposed to do this?
« Last Edit: May 29, 2007, 02:14:55 PM by Norman »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #15 on: May 29, 2007, 07:01:11 AM »
Hello Chaim and listeners :), I love your weekly shows immensely. ‘Yasher Kowchacha’. I very much want to make aliyah from the U.K. & I am 23. I, much like Yaacov,  am on a BA [Honors Bachelors of Arts] degree course completed 2  out of 3 years – do you think it [International Politics] will be recognized in Israel?

Allen-T

« Reply #16 on: May 29, 2007, 06:36:15 PM »
Hello Chaim,
There is an opinion shared by many on the forum that you could have been a sucessful comedian. Do you cultivate the funny bits on the shows or is that just a natural part of your personality. I had this image in my mind of you sitting around at dinner with friends and family telling the Brazilia story and doing the ummm-hmmmm with a mouthful of glue bit and your poor loved ones choking from laughter! David has almost fallen out of his chair a few times! Allen

Offline True Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 29, 2007, 08:20:02 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Did u hear about hitler tony blair meeting gaddafi? - hes such a nazi - all u jews in england who support him should die - and hopefully england will die with them

Toda Achi

Offline Hidden Author

• Junior JTFer
Apology for Rudeness
« Reply #18 on: May 29, 2007, 08:27:16 PM »
While I still disagree with you in certain areas, I sound far more dismissive of you and your movement than I am in reality because I am a cynic. While I am a conservative to a certain extent, I am above all a cynic. I am especially sorry that I referred to your member--I was just infuriated that everyone was flaming me for refusing to bow to your great insights.

Now if I'm going to be more respectful, then I'd like JTF to be more respectful. I don't appreciate being called a Holocaust Denier, a homosexual and a monster! Have I ever said anything that would prove any such allegation to be true? If you think such criticisms are fair, then tell me and I'm leave the forum. Otherwise could you please tell everyone to stop flaming me? Thanks.

Offline OdKahaneChai

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 29, 2007, 10:23:09 PM »
Dear Chaim,
My father and I recently had a disagreement over the JDL's role in the struggle for Soviet Jewry.  I have him listening with me, so could you please briefly explain to him exactly what the JDL's role was in the Soviet Jewry movement?

Thanks,
Eitan
« Last Edit: June 03, 2007, 07:07:12 PM by OdKahaneChai »

One does not deal with terrorists; one does not bargain with terrorists; one kills terrorists.
- Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L, HY"D

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 30, 2007, 02:02:16 AM »
Chaim, why is it that people continuously say that it is harder to earn money in Israel than here? Is there any truth to this and what comments do you have on this issue? Thank you so much Chaim and I am always commenting and trying to help JTF out on youtube.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 30, 2007, 03:52:12 AM »
Hello Chaim, It's Victor

Sorry I havent been on here. I worked 77 hours this week.

Would Israel under a Kahanist government let Negro gentiles visis the country?

Will Israel under a Kahanist Government be an Isolationist country?

Thanks Chaim and glad to be a member,

Avigdor

« Last Edit: May 31, 2007, 12:09:04 AM by Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim »

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
« Reply #22 on: May 30, 2007, 10:45:22 AM »
 Dear Chaim,   you say that you're against Chassidim for blindly following their leader. What things have you disagreed with or disobeyed Rav Kahane T"ZL about? You keep making an exception with your bashing of Chassidim for Chabad. But the only reason that they are so Pro-Israel is because they are blindly following their Rebbe who was for Israel. When the previous Rebbe was against Zionism, so were they.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

tony6d2

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2007, 11:59:01 AM »
Dear Chaim,

Thankyou for answering my questions about the world to come. I think I understand more now what it's all about. I like it when you talk about Judeaism and the Torah. It always inspires me to not give in to the Darkness and choose to do what is right! Thankyou.

Also Vito from the forum sends his regards. I've been speaking to him on myspace. He's says he's been really busy with some political activity he's got going on in Queens and hopes to return to the forum soon.

Offline christian_love

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 31, 2007, 01:25:14 AM »
hi chaim, you are a top guy, and a breath of fresh air.

What is your opinion of millitant atheists such as richard dawkins