General Category > Ask JTF

Ask JTF For June 3 Broadcast

(1/8) > >>

admin:
Note To All Posters: Only one post per person is permitted. All other posts will be moved to The Future Ask JTF Section for future shows. Comments not directed to Chaim will be moved into a separate thread in The General Discussion.

Chaim has stated that only one short question or comment per poster will be answered. Please remember that even with these rules, the program is roughly three hours long every week! If you want to post a longer post, Chaim will not answer the whole thing and you can cut and paste for next week.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BS"D

Dear Chaim,

I know you have not rejected the mixture of Creation and Scientific theories such as The Big Bang and Creation. So what do you think about Scientific end time theories? Do you believe The Sun will die in 5 billion years? I always thought The Moshiach will have came by then and we will have eternal life on Earth. But I asked a religious scientist from Bar-Ilan University about it after hearing him on Arutz 7 and he said it is true that The Sun will die. I asked him how could we live without The Land of Israel so he said he supposes The Moshiach can come with us to a new World in another Solar System.

Yacov Menashe Ben Rachamim,
Chief Administrator.

Chaim, Jr.:
Is there affirmative action (affirmative BLACKtion) in Israel?  Do Sephardim get preference over Ashkenazim?  Do so- called PLO/Hamas Arab Muslim Nazis get preference over Jews?  Do Soviet Jews and recent Jews who made alliyah get preference over long term residents?  Do darker complexioned Israelis get preference over lighter ones?  Are Jews in Israel as insane as they are in the U.S.?

jsullivan:
I'm posting this on behalf of Yacov Menashe.

According to Geology, Western Eretz Yisrael is on the African tectonic plate and seperated from Eastern Eretz Yisrael (Which is on the Arabian tectonic plate.) by The Great Rift Valley which extends from Syria to East Africa. The border is The Jordan River. Eventually The Red Sea will extend Northward and become as large as The Atlantic Ocean giving Israel its own ocean right in the middle of The Land of Israel. Currently there are mountains on both sides of The Jordan Valley. Eventually The Judean Mountains will be like The Appalachian Mountains, which extend along The East Coast. So The Judean Mountains will extend along Western Eretz Yisrael's East Coast just like The Appalachian Mountains extend along North America's East Coast. What are your thoughts on this?

Trumpeldor:
Shalom Chaim

Is it true that the Jewish Partisans during the Shoah were mostly anti-Zionist Bundists?

Thank you

Dexter:
Shalom Chaim,

Does David Ben-Moshe know how to speak Hebrew ?
Is there any chance you and David would do a program like "Take Back America" in Hebrew ?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version