Author Topic: Christian American Arab attempts to visit Qurananimal festival in Dearborn  (Read 2872 times)

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
Hi Dawn.

Dearborn became infested with muslims for 2 reasons, muslims bought home after home and business after business, and the white residents that didn't sell to the muslims were extremely tolerant of their barbarian neighbors.

Shalom & G-d bless!

Dox

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Har har, just today I was called a dirty German Nazi (although Jewish!) because I asked a lady in a little shop where she came from (I think she was the owner). She said she was a Syrian and then I said "Hum, no I will buy my things elsewhere I have better things to do with my money than feeding a filthy Arab and her breed."  ;D I don't know what she called me but I understood at least the "Ibn Sharmuta" and the "Nazi"... :::D

Good for you! That's what I will do when I go back to visit in Michigan. My husband says I won't have a choice, but to give them my money because they own EVERYTHING there now. Not just in Dearborn, but all over the place in Michigan! On our way back, we stopped at the bottom tip of Illinois to stay overnight and get this! An arab from Redford Michigan owned the place! I said, "Geeze, we just can't get away from them!"

Oh, so you will have a difficult stand to NOT spend money with them! I personally would look around in a huge radius if there isn't a small hotel or hostel run by a non-Muslim.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Har har, just today I was called a dirty German Nazi (although Jewish!) because I asked a lady in a little shop where she came from (I think she was the owner). She said she was a Syrian and then I said "Hum, no I will buy my things elsewhere I have better things to do with my money than feeding a filthy Arab and her breed."  ;D I don't know what she called me but I understood at least the "Ibn Sharmuta" and the "Nazi"... :::D

Good for you! That's what I will do when I go back to visit in Michigan. My husband says I won't have a choice, but to give them my money because they own EVERYTHING there now. Not just in Dearborn, but all over the place in Michigan! On our way back, we stopped at the bottom tip of Illinois to stay overnight and get this! An arab from Redford Michigan owned the place! I said, "Geeze, we just can't get away from them!"

Oh, so you will have a difficult stand to NOT spend money with them! I personally would look around in a huge radius if there isn't a small hotel or hostel run by a non-Muslim.

Oh no, I will stay FAR from Dearborn, but they have even taken over a huge radius. I will just make sure I KNOW who owns the hotel if I have to stay at one. I can usually find one and have been staying at the same one, but if it's taken over, I'll have to find another. First thing I say when I walk in, is "Is this American owned?" And if they say yes, I ask for the owners name and want to SEE it on something.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Hi Dawn.

Dearborn became infested with muslims for 2 reasons, muslims bought home after home and business after business, and the white residents that didn't sell to the muslims were extremely tolerant of their barbarian neighbors.

Shalom & G-d bless!

Dox

You are so right Elizabeth! You should see alot more of the suburbs of Detroit, they are being taken over, as well. I worked in a drug store owned by a Jewish gentleman and today, arabs own it.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
The only thing that comes to my mind after watching that video is how these islamic pieces of chazir were allowed into the United States.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Very chilling story but let us not forget that the vast majority of so-called Christian Arabs, even in America, are fanatical defenders of Islam and anti-Semites to the core just like their Muslim brothers and sisters. Look at Helen Thomas, Ralph Nader, Joseph Jacobs, Rep. Darrell Issa, etc.

In Lebanon, the Maronites are actually more pro-Hezbollah than Sunni Muslim Lebanese are. In Syria, many of the so-called Catholic priests dedicate services to Sheik Nasrallah. In "Fakestine", the Orthodox and Catholic Arabs are constantly accusing the IDF of "occupying" their churches. George Habash, the leader of the PLFP faction of the PLO, was a "Christian" Fakestinian. In Egypt, the Coptic patriarch once declared that Israel is an illegitimate apartheid state.

I feel sorry for the real Arab Christians that are being tormented and murdered, but there are very few of those. I don't care about what happens to the others, whether from their fellow (Muslim) Arabs or from the IDF (yeah, like that would ever happen).

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Very chilling story but let us not forget that the vast majority of so-called Christian Arabs, even in America, are fanatical defenders of Islam and anti-Semites to the core just like their Muslim brothers and sisters. Look at Helen Thomas, Ralph Nader, Joseph Jacobs, Rep. Darrell Issa, etc.

In Lebanon, the Maronites are actually more pro-Hezbollah than Sunni Muslim Lebanese are. In Syria, many of the so-called Catholic priests dedicate services to Sheik Nasrallah. In "Fakestine", the Orthodox and Catholic Arabs are constantly accusing the IDF of "occupying" their churches. George Habash, the leader of the PLFP faction of the PLO, was a "Christian" Fakestinian. In Egypt, the Coptic patriarch once declared that Israel is an illegitimate apartheid state.

I feel sorry for the real Arab Christians that are being tormented and murdered, but there are very few of those. I don't care about what happens to the others, whether from their fellow (Muslim) Arabs or from the IDF (yeah, like that would ever happen).

These are people who forget the eras of real Islamic occupation, when Christians were forced to leave the Middle East in order to survive (today there are more Syrian/Lebanese Christians outside the two countries than in these countries themselves).
About the Fakestinians, they are licking the muzzies a**es a they know that they as a minority have a hard stand aginst Muslims and just want to save themselves in a very selfish false way! Just look at the "rights" they had as "dhimmis" in the Middle East before the creation of Israel. they paid jizya, got killed like wild animals , crucified, beheaded or driven away. Even this year Hamas reinstated crucifixion for Christians in Gaza. I think they'll never learn it - or they'll learn it when it is too late and they get killed by muslims. Or do they really think muslims would be grateful for their support. They have never been grateful and will never be grateful. They are evil and doing false games.