Author Topic: WANTED KLANSMAN LOOKED LIKE HIPPIE ISRAELI LANDLORD SAID  (Read 5467 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
WANTED KLANSMAN LOOKED LIKE HIPPIE ISRAELI LANDLORD SAID
« on: July 14, 2009, 01:07:30 PM »
WHAT DID HE EXPECT A MARTIAN HE HAD FRIENDS AND A GIRLFRIEND IN ISRAEL      http://www.jpost.com/servlet/Satellite?cid=1246443808311&pagename=JPost%2FJPArticle%2FShowFull 

New details emerged on Tuesday on the remarkable fugitive life led by a US white supremacist who chose Israel as a refuge from American law enforcement efforts to hunt him down, including startling revelations on the suspect's relationship with a Jewish Israeli woman, whom he reportedly impregnated while staying in the country.
The Sub Kuch Milega youth...

The Sub Kuch Milega youth hostel in Tel Aviv, where Mayon was arrested.

Micky Louis Mayon, 33, one of America's 100 most wanted criminals and a member of the Ku Klux Klan, arrived in Israel on a tourist visa in January 2008, and became an illegal migrant after overstaying his visa, a source from the National Immigration Authority's Oz unit told The Jerusalem Post. Though he entered using his own passport, it was unclear whether his entry into the country was a result of a miscommunication between US and Israeli authorities.

With the help of an Israeli friend, Mayon took up odd jobs to survive in Tel Aviv, such as washing dishes, while also receiving money from his parents, who knew of his whereabouts, the source said.

Around four months ago, Mayon entered into a romantic relationship with a Jewish Israeli woman, who became pregnant one month ago. Mayon did not tell his partner about the fact that he was a wanted KKK member back in the US.

But after learning that his girlfriend was pregnant, Mayon decided it was time to reveal his dark past to her, and she reportedly reacted with shock, and went on to tip off the authorities to Mayon's location.

On Monday evening, Mayon had checked into a room in south Tel Aviv's 'Sub Kuch Milega' (Hindi for 'Anything goes') youth hostel, which also acts a three-story Indian restaurant and late night hangout created to reenact the India experience for the hordes of young Israelis who return from long treks across the Indian subcontinent.
Wanted fugitive Micky Louis...

Wanted fugitive Micky Louis Mayon.
Photo: Courtesy

"He looked like a hippie," Daniel Lostoys, an employee of Sab Kuch, told the Post. "He had long hair and he did not resemble his police photograph. He did not have a moustache. He looked like an ordinary American traveler."

Lostoys said Mayon checked into Sub Kuch on Sunday, booking a room for two days. "I remember seeing him, he looked like a normal guy," he added.

Although he was not present during Mayon's arrest, Lostoys said he understood from friends who did witness the scene that the operation to take Mayon into custody was free of confrontation. "There was no drama from what I heard," he said

Asked what he thought of the fact that a senior KKK fugitive sought cover in a hippy-oriented guest house in Tel Aviv, Lostoys said, "Sub Kuch Milega."

The Oz Unit source said Mayon did not resist arrest, adding that seven officers had entered Sub Kuch Milega on Monday to make the arrest.

"We're not going to wait eight months to see if Mayon is the father," the source said. "His relationship and the pregnancy will have no bearing on proceedings to extradite him to the US," the source added.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 01:39:08 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
Re: WANTED KLANSMAN LOOKED LIKE HIPPIE ISRAELI LANLORD SAID
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2009, 01:16:52 PM »
I'm actually angry at the Jewish girl.

The klansman fell in love with her and soon trusted her enough to tell her the truth, no doubt forgeting his prejudices about some non-whites.

Pregnant with his child, she betrayed him. She is my eyes, a damn whore.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 14, 2009, 01:18:22 PM »
*Head explodes*

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 14, 2009, 01:27:00 PM »

The klansman fell in love with her and soon trusted her enough to tell her the truth, no doubt forgeting his prejudices about some non-whites.

In many ways i agree he did no harm to Jews or for that matter anyone else .
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 14, 2009, 02:52:15 PM »

Complete whore.

I don't see why this has even made the news. Why was he a Top 100 FBI fugitive??? He got into a fight with some blacks at a bar and set a police vehicle on fire. If this is enough to earn you a spot on the FBI's list of Americas most dangerous fleeing felons, then America must be the safest country on the face of the planet.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 14, 2009, 02:55:45 PM »

Complete whore.

I don't see why this has even made the news. Why was he a Top 100 FBI fugitive??? He got into a fight with some blacks at a bar and set a police vehicle on fire. If this is enough to earn you a spot on the FBI's list of Americas most dangerous fleeing felons, then America must be the safest country on the face of the planet.
:::D :::D THAT'S FUNNY

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 14, 2009, 02:56:26 PM »

You're defending this Jew hater? The woman is no saint but the man is a Klansmen, these people are rabid anti-semites.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 14, 2009, 03:00:32 PM »

Are you serious?  Your response is shameful.   He is an enemy to the Jewish people and a wanted criminal.  Unless you sympathize with the KKK, there is no way you can possibly react that way.   

You talk about trust... Well, this KKK nazi loser portrayed himself dishonestly the whole time pretending he wasn't a violent nazi criminal.  And this woman should trust that animal when she finds out the truth about him?   And she should trust this animal to raise a kid with her?   And a Jewish kid no less.   She's going to let a nazi raise her child?   No, she knew better.   Apparently either you do not know better, or you identify with the KKK mamzer.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: July 14, 2009, 03:01:51 PM »

In many ways i agree he did no harm to Jews or for that matter anyone else .

Mord are you kidding me?  He's a neo nazi.   There is harm in that alone.

Have you people completely lost it?

I think you are letting your distaste for black culture and black behavior distort your entire thought process.   

Blacks make a similar mistake when they side with Muslims against Jews.   Here, several of you appear to be siding with neo Nazis against blacks.   What a joke.   To the KKK, you and blacks are exactly the same.

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 14, 2009, 03:02:11 PM »

Are you serious?  Your response is shameful.   He is an enemy to the Jewish people and a wanted criminal.  Unless you sympathize with the KKK, there is no way you can possibly react that way.   

You talk about trust... Well, this KKK nazi loser portrayed himself dishonestly the whole time pretending he wasn't a violent nazi criminal.  And this woman should trust that animal when she finds out the truth about him?   And she should trust this animal to raise a kid with her?   And a Jewish kid no less.   She's going to let a nazi raise her child?   No, she knew better.   Apparently either you do not know better, or you identify with the KKK mamzer.
I agree and thank you for this post. People on this forum are starting to scare me. One would think there would be no sympathy for a Klans member on a website called the JEWISH task force. Someone explain to me what is going on here.

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 14, 2009, 03:17:55 PM »

You're defending this Jew hater? The woman is no saint but the man is a Klansmen, these people are rabid anti-semites.

I'm not defending anyone who hates Jews, my point is that a man who spent several months in Israel and fell in love with a Jewish girl can't possibly hate Jews... he might have some remaining prejudice sure, but the only way anti-semites learn to love Jews is by actually getting to know us rather than believing lies about us.

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2009, 03:21:31 PM »

In no way shape or form do I support neo-nazis or KKK members, I spend a lot of time and nerves fighting them. My point is that no dedicated KKK member would fall in love with a Jewish girl, get her pregnant and then tell her his deepest secret.

Is there no such thing as redemption? you say he was dishonest, sure. If I was running from the law I wouldn't go around telling everyone, it would take a lot of trust for me to open my tongue.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2009, 03:26:43 PM »

I'm not defending anyone who hates Jews, my point is that a man who spent several months in Israel and fell in love with a Jewish girl can't possibly hate Jews...

Sure he can.   Jewish girls also have attractive facial features and female genitalia like any gentile girl.  Even if a guy deep down hates Jews, he is not going to deny himself sexual activity and/or companionship if he can present himself as something he isn't and the opportunity is there.

but the only way anti-semites learn to love Jews is by actually getting to know us rather than believing lies about us.

If you think anti-semites love us by getting to know us, I believe you are very naive.   Their hatred is not rational in the first place.   As you point out, it is built on lies.  This by definition is irrational.   They don't always even fully believe in the lies, but even if they do, getting some action with a Jewish girl is not going to make them change their mind about who is responsible for the world's evil in their mind.   It's a contradiction, yes, but any breathing functioning male is selfish enough to act on such a contradiction.  And he could always say, she was the exception, a good Jew, but he hates all the rest of them.... Right....

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 14, 2009, 03:28:29 PM »

In no way shape or form do I support neo-nazis or KKK members, I spend a lot of time and nerves fighting them. My point is that no dedicated KKK member would fall in love with a Jewish girl, get her pregnant and then tell her his deepest secret.

Is there no such thing as redemption? you say he was dishonest, sure. If I was running from the law I wouldn't go around telling everyone, it would take a lot of trust for me to open my tongue.

I'm not sure why you believe a KKK member hiding out in Israel is "reformed" just because he lied about it for 4 months and hooked up with a Jewish girl.   The fact is that probably what led the girl to turn him in was that he admitted to still identifying with KKK.    That or she was smart enough not to trust him either way.  You're talking about a guy who lied to this girl for 4 months and got her pregnant.   What a piece of garbage.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
Re: WANTED KLANSMAN LOOKED LIKE HIPPIE ISRAELI LANDLORD SAID
« Reply #14 on: July 14, 2009, 03:34:53 PM »
Why did he go to Israel in the first place? Perhaps he's Jewish?

All that we know about him is that the FBI claims he's a neo-Nazi and a KKK member. The truth is another matter, and even if he was a Nazi and a KKK member, it doesn't necessarily mean that he does hate or has ever hated Jews.
Obama must use a magic 8-ball, because if he were flipping a coin he'd be right about half of the time.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 14, 2009, 03:36:01 PM »
Why did he go to Israel in the first place? Perhaps he's Jewish?

All that we know about him is that the FBI claims he's a neo-Nazi and a KKK member.

If you read the article, he also admitted that himself to his girlfriend, and that was part of the reason she reported him.

The truth is another matter, and even if he was a Nazi and a KKK member, it doesn't necessarily mean that he does hate or has ever hated Jews.

You have got to be kidding.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #16 on: July 14, 2009, 03:40:44 PM »
Yonah, why on earth are you defending a member of the KKK.  Why would any Jewish person believe that a Nazi might *like* Jews.  You sound crazy. 

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 03:41:31 PM »
He admitted to being in the KKK, not to being a neo-Nazi.

The fact that he was in the KKK means what? That he did hate Jews or that he still hates Jews? It implies the former but means neither.

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 03:45:02 PM »
Yonah, why on earth are you defending a member of the KKK.  Why would any Jewish person believe that a Nazi might *like* Jews.  You sound crazy. 

Former member of the KKK.

This guy wasn't arrested for being in the KKK or engaging in antisemitism. I've seen no evidence that he ever engaged in antisemitism. He has not committed any serious crimes. He lived in Israel for 2 years, and as far as we know, did not commit any crimes in Israel. I find it hard to believe that someone who hates Jews would move to Israel and then live with and work for Jews and not arouse the suspicions of anyone.

Offline Teutonic Knight

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 03:51:25 PM »

I'm not defending anyone who hates Jews, my point is that a man who spent several months in Israel and fell in love with a Jewish girl can't possibly hate Jews... he might have some remaining prejudice sure, but the only way anti-semites learn to love Jews is by actually getting to know us rather than believing lies about us.
Axel, is it our duty to understand the irrationality of morons? From hating Jews one minute to having sexual relations with Jews another minute. We shouldn't even care, his actions speak for himself. You need a reality check my friend.

This guy wasn't arrested for being in the KKK or engaging in antisemitism. I've seen no evidence that he ever engaged in antisemitism. He has not committed any serious crimes. He lived in Israel for 2 years, and as far as we know, did not commit any crimes in Israel. I find it hard to believe that someone who hates Jews would move to Israel and then live with and work for Jews and not arouse the suspicions of anyone.
No evidence he never engaged in antisemitism? Did you miss the fact that he was a member of the KKK?  ??? ???
The KKK??!?! An anti-semitic organization? Boy are some of you people confused.

No serious crimes? Nice of you condone firebombing cars of federal judges. No offense, but you and that other guy need your heads examined.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 04:10:43 PM »

The main question is, why he went to Israel? This story is crazy.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Yonah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 04:53:38 PM »

Axel, is it our duty to understand the irrationality of morons? From hating Jews one minute to having sexual relations with Jews another minute. We shouldn't even care, his actions speak for himself. You need a reality check my friend.

No evidence he never engaged in antisemitism? Did you miss the fact that he was a member of the KKK?  ??? ???
The KKK??!?! An anti-semitic organization? Boy are some of you people confused.

No serious crimes? Nice of you condone firebombing cars of federal judges. No offense, but you and that other guy need your heads examined.

The KKK is not "an organization", it refers to a large number of independent groups. Whether his chapter or whatever it's called was antisemitic is not known to me, although I see you do not hesitate to jump to conclusions. Even if he was a member of an antisemitic organization, it does not necessarily mean the he was personally antisemitic or agreed with their views.

I don't condone the destruction of cars. I do not care to whom the car belonged or for the means by which it was destroyed. Cars are destroyed all the time. I'd be angry if someone set my car on fire, but no, this is not a violent crime or a burglary, it's not a serious crime. Further, he was never convicted of firebombing a car. Recall; innocent until proven guilty. Second, no one "firebombed" the car, anyways.

The Story:

Mayon was arrested for crack and shoplifting at 19. Did time. Was next arrested 10 years later for public drunkenness. Two years later, he got into a fight with some black guys at a bar. Drunk, he went home, climbed on his roof and fired a shotgun into a river. He was arrested again for drunkenness, and for illegal possession of a firearm (because of his felony conviction 12 years earlier). Allegedly, he was angry that the judge decided there was a case against him. Whatever the reason, it has been alleged that he went to the judge's house at night, poured gasoline on the judge's car and set it on fire. Police investigating the crime went through the judge's docket, and figured Mayon did it since he was "anti-government" and had already left the area. He flew to Israel 5 months later. Case closed. Police determined that he had purchased round-trip tickets to Tel Aviv and would be back in a month... but he didn't come back in a month. He has never been charged for the fire that destroyed the judge's car.

Mayon was wanted for:

Reckless Endangering
Public Drunkenness
Disorderly Conduct - Unreasonable Noise
Disorderly Conduct - Hazardous/Physical Offense
Possess of Firearm by Convicted Felon
Discharging a Firearm within City Limits
-and later-
Flight to Avoid Apprehension

I don't think a guy who was charged on 3 occasions in his life in his life (4 now), spent a little time in jail and mostly did nothing is a threat. I certainly do not feel that he poses a special threat to Jews. I don't think he poses a threat anymore than the average person. I don't think his membership in the KKK is important. Police allege that he is a skinhead. Looking at pictures on the America's Most Wanted website, he had long hair when he was first arrested at age 19. I wouldn't be surprised if he was forced to join some nazi group in prison. American prisons are often racialized, and white people are forced to join "nazi" groups in order to avoid violence from rival racist organizations composed of blacks and Hispanics, respectively. I'm just supposing here, but perhaps after spending time in prison at age 19 (for having some crack and for shoplifting) maybe he developed friendships with people in radical racial organizations and just drifted into membership in the KKK.
I see no evidence whatsoever that he held any leadership or officer-type roles in any racist organization.

I think this is nothing more than a story about how an "evil nazi" was able to escape unfettered to "evil" Israel. I suspect that a dozen idiot reports are now working on stories about how other fugitives have been able to escape to Israel, and how countless Jews maintain a separate Israeli identity and banking passport to assist in the commission of all sorts of evil, evil financial crimes.
« Last Edit: July 14, 2009, 04:59:02 PM by Yonah »

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 05:19:54 PM »

This guy wasn't arrested for being in the KKK or engaging in antisemitism. I've seen no evidence that he ever engaged in antisemitism.

The KKK is an antisemitic, neo-nazi orgnanization.  If you join them, you are confirming that you are also ideologically in agreement with them.   How a person cannot comprehend this (meaning you, Yonah) is beyond me.

He has not committed any serious crimes.

The FBI disagrees with you.

He lived in Israel for 2 years, and as far as we know, did not commit any crimes in Israel.

He's not being charged with committing crimes in Israel.   He is being charged with crimes he committed in the US.  You can't commit serious crimes somewhere and then just flee the country to escape justice.  That would be a lawless society.  Now he is being brought to justice.

I find it hard to believe that someone who hates Jews would move to Israel and then live with and work for Jews and not arouse the suspicions of anyone.

What is so hard to believe about that?  There is something called acting.  A person can pretend to be something they are not.  And when people don't know about him or his past, they can be easily fooled without information to the contrary.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 05:21:11 PM »
Even if he was a member of an antisemitic organization, it does not necessarily mean the he was personally antisemitic or agreed with their views.

Gee, that's logical.

You need help.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 05:24:34 PM »
I certainly do not feel that he poses a special threat to Jews. I don't think he poses a threat anymore than the average person. I don't think his membership in the KKK is important.

It is clear that you do not understand the teachings of Rabbi Meir Kahane ZT"L.   If you are Jewish, you are sounding like a little pathetic selfhating worm.  If you are not Jewish, I'm not so embarrassed, but your views are still reprehensibly misguided.