Author Topic: Social Security Scam...  (Read 1315 times)

Offline Americanhero1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • I ain't going anywhere
Social Security Scam...
« on: July 16, 2009, 05:52:32 PM »
The Social Security Administration, a government run agency, just stole another $700,000 from YOU.

and you're still considering putting "the government" in charge of healthcare?????

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
Re: Social Security Scam...
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 06:31:41 PM »
This is SOOOO TRUE!!!
 :laugh: :::D

They have been misusing social security funds and mismanaging it for years. Many people have died that paid into it and never got a dime when they needed it, either... >:(

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2009, 06:53:05 PM »
This is SOOOO TRUE!!!

They have been misusing social security funds and mismanaging it for years. Many people have died that paid into it and never got a dime when they needed it, either... >:(

Yes the filthy animals have been taxing me for years and now they are talking about making the age of retirement older and paying pennies on the dollar. Well why don't they just put cards on the table and say the truth..... We pissed your money away on every lazy third world illegal and shvartza there is and even though you worked for it your not going to collect one red cent. I could respect that more.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 09:12:23 PM »
I was hearing the Andrew Wilkow show a few weeks ago. This ex  fireman was on the show talking and he said he made over a million dollars in his pension, but he also said that he worked for over 50years. He said since his pension paid more than his social security that the govt wouldn't let him have his social security for his retirement. They took the money out before he could even touch it yet he cannot have it!.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2009, 09:21:17 PM »
I was hearing the Andrew Wilkow show a few weeks ago. This ex  fireman was on the show talking and he said he made over a million dollars in his pension, but he also said that he worked for over 50years. He said since his pension paid more than his social security that the govt wouldn't let him have his social security for his retirement. They took the money out before he could even touch it yet he cannot have it!.
In some cases the tax bite becomes so high that people with large pensions end up not taking the social security payment each month. If they did they would just have to pay it back with interest at the end of the year.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2009, 09:31:46 PM »
This is SOOOO TRUE!!!

My dad died a month after turning 61 and my mom died a month before she turned 58, and they sure could have used that money they never got during their years of working HARD to get it later in life. That's enough to piss anyone off! >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 16, 2009, 09:44:55 PM »
This is SOOOO TRUE!!!

My dad died a month after turning 61 and my mom died a month before she turned 58, and they sure could have used that money they never got during their years of working HARD to get it later in life. That's enough to piss anyone off! >:(
Well soon we will have an entire new program that people will have to pay for each week and get little or no return on and thats the shvartza Presidents medical plan. Soon the government will control when its time for people to croak. If your collecting S.S.I for longer then they think someone should they can deny medical treatment and soon save money in both programs.

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2009, 10:46:46 PM »
I hope he hires an attorney and challenges that, he can challenge any decision that they make.

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 16, 2009, 10:48:08 PM »
Yes, I totally believe that. It is that way for MANY Americans, MANY.... >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

This is SOOOO TRUE!!!

SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 17, 2009, 07:15:55 AM »
This is SOOOO TRUE!!!

Well soon we will have an entire new program that people will have to pay for each week and get little or no return on and thats the shvartza Presidents medical plan. Soon the government will control when its time for people to croak. If your collecting S.S.I for longer then they think someone should they can deny medical treatment and soon save money in both programs.
That is truly frightening CJD.  I hadn't thought of that scenario, even though I understand that this administration really does want to control the people from cradle to grave. 
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2009, 07:34:05 AM »
The Social Security Administration, a government run agency, just stole another $700,000 from YOU.

and you're still considering putting "the government" in charge of healthcare?????

I know that government has screwed up social security and medicare and medicaid and education and welfare but it'll be different with health care, you'll see.  They're going to make it more efficient and control wasteful spending and... :laugh: :::D :::D :::D :laugh: :laugh: :::D :::D :::D

sorry I just couldn't maintain my composure any longer.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson