Author Topic: Muslims and Animals  (Read 7958 times)

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
Re: Muslims and Animals
« Reply #25 on: July 16, 2009, 10:28:19 AM »
I typed "muslim" to the google. And I got this picture:

I think they are relatives! Maybe the father (her husband was a donkey at least the teeth look like donkeys' teeth):

:::D

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #26 on: July 16, 2009, 10:31:42 AM »
I will have nightmares. ??? LOL. Check out my new JTF video btw. Ag337 should see this topic. LOL she would have also nightmares.  :P
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #27 on: July 16, 2009, 10:47:45 PM »

---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #28 on: July 16, 2009, 10:49:05 PM »

Zelhar you win! This is too perfect!  :::D
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #29 on: July 16, 2009, 11:53:44 PM »
Arabfat.... YEMACH SHEMO!

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 17, 2009, 01:48:04 AM »
Both hilarious and disgusting!  I don't know whether to laugh or vomit at these literal quranimals!

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 17, 2009, 02:50:26 AM »

Ok I really don't mean to offend anyone, but doesn't he look a bit like the stereotype of a Jew?

Offline Vlad Tepes

• New JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 17, 2009, 03:00:50 AM »
ROFLMAO!!!

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #33 on: July 17, 2009, 03:04:16 AM »

Ok I really don't mean to offend anyone, but doesn't he look a bit like the stereotype of a Jew?

Never seen such an ugly Jew.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 17, 2009, 03:08:14 AM »

NO, Arafat looks like the most vile arab muslim nazi of our time.  He roasts in hellfire forever for his aggression against innocent Israelis!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #35 on: July 17, 2009, 03:16:34 AM »
Look Axel, this is the way Jews look:

"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 17, 2009, 07:36:36 AM »

What I mean is a stereotype, like this:

I've seen some of the older Jews portray similar lips and eyes, but since Jews and Arabs are both semitic there's bound to sometimes be some similarities.

But hey, Jews can also look like this:

;D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 07:49:55 AM by Axel »

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #37 on: July 17, 2009, 07:43:00 AM »
Axel, are you also a troll? I don't believe you're so stupid not to understand that it's not proper to post sexually explicit photos on the Jewish religious forum.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #38 on: July 17, 2009, 07:45:08 AM »
Axel, are you also a troll? I don't believe you're so stupid not to understand that it's not proper to post sexually explicit photos on the Jewish religious forum.

How is that a sexually explitic photo? she is more dressed than a woman you would see at the beach or the local swimming pool.

EDIT: Ok I changed it, happy?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2009, 07:50:19 AM by Axel »

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #39 on: July 17, 2009, 08:29:03 AM »

Axel, I trust the things I have seen with my own eyes. And this type of creature is as much a part of reality as count Dracula and Frankenstein.  :::D

Tell me honestly, have you ever seen such kind of "Jew" with your own eyes?

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 17, 2009, 08:33:57 AM »

Axel, I trust the things I have seen with my own eyes. And this type of creature is as much a part of reality as count Dracula and Frankenstein.  :::D

Tell me honestly, have you ever seen such kind of "Jew" with your own eyes?

Not like in the picture, I simply couldn't find a good example. I mean the stereotype of the Jew with a big downward nose, fat bottom lip, baggy eyes and beady pupils. Althought such features have been demonized by anti-Jews, some Jews still do portray them.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #41 on: July 17, 2009, 08:36:18 AM »
Axel, I think evil people have made this stereotypes up.

It simply doesn't match in reality.

But on the other hand arafat, really looks like this Camel. It is obvious.  :::D :::D :::D

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #42 on: July 17, 2009, 08:42:44 AM »

But on the other hand arafat, really looks like this Camel. It is obvious.  :::D :::D :::D

Some stereotypes I believe are made up, some are simply overstated observations. There are a good number of Jews with larger size noses and such features, it doesn't mean it's a bad thing, but it's still there.

To me Arafat just look like a mixture of the worst Jewish stereotypes and features mixed with arab features.

I dunno, but if I saw him without knowing who he was, I would have thought he was Jewish.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #43 on: July 17, 2009, 08:45:18 AM »
Don't look Jewish to me.... It looks like something you would see up on 125th street in Harlem.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #44 on: July 17, 2009, 08:48:47 AM »
With all respect Axel, but this guy (I suppose the young Arafat) looks to me a little bit like a young schwartza.

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #45 on: July 17, 2009, 08:55:58 AM »
Arafat doesn't look stereotypic anything to me. I think he was a deformed sick individual inside and outside.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 17, 2009, 08:58:19 AM »
An old Nazi caricature of Jews? I don't know what I shall think about, even with the text below assuming that Jews are child molesters. Or is that caricature showing Arafat? Than it could be true, although Arafat would not be much taller than the children!  :::D

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 17, 2009, 09:05:03 AM »

Some stereotypes I believe are made up, some are simply overstated observations. There are a good number of Jews with larger size noses and such features, it doesn't mean it's a bad thing, but it's still there.

To me Arafat just look like a mixture of the worst Jewish stereotypes and features mixed with arab features.

I dunno, but if I saw him without knowing who he was, I would have thought he was Jewish.

He looks like what he was: Egyptian. Compare him to Mubarak or other Eyptians and you will see, they are quite a mixture of Arabs and blacks.

Offline Axel

• Full JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 17, 2009, 09:07:39 AM »
An old Nazi caricature of Jews? I don't know what I shall think about, even with the text below assuming that Jews are child molesters. Or is that caricature showing Arafat? Than it could be true, although Arafat would not be much taller than the children!  :::D

What exactly does the text say?

Funny how such propaganda works, no doubt invoked a lot of anger in German mothers.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 17, 2009, 09:10:55 AM »

What exactly does the text say?

Funny how such propaganda works, no doubt invoked a lot of anger in German mothers.

It means: "Here little boy, something very sweet for you! But in exchange you have to come with me."