Author Topic: Rassmussen 2012 Poll- Obama Tied With Romney, Ahead Of Palin  (Read 2331 times)

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
Re: Rassmussen 2012 Poll- Obama Tied With Romney, Ahead Of Palin
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 10:05:31 PM »
Interesting, but way too early. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 10:35:29 PM »
As much as I want to see Sarah Palin win the 2012 Republican Nomination and then of course the general election,    I strongly disagree with the 21 % of the people who think Sarah Palin should run as an Independent if she doesn't win the Republican nomination.      This would almost certainly lead to the worst case scenario,    another 4 years of Barack Hussein Obama occupying the oval office.     I'm confident that if Sarah Palin doesn't win the Republican Nomination,   she won't run as an Independent.     The Republicans must get behind whoever wins the 2012 Republican Nomination.   NO ONE can be a worse alternative than Barack Hussein Obama!     Especially an Obama who won't have to be accountable at all,    if he is "  re-elected ".       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 10:53:33 PM »
I can promise you that people are taking Sarah much less seriously now that she quit.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 11:18:28 PM »
Serb Avenger,   I agree that there are a significant number of people who have more doubts about Sarah Palin now than they did before she resigned as Alaska Governor.    Yet, I'm optimistic that most,   if not the vast majority of these people will regain their confidence in Sarah Palin over time.   

Sarah Palin will have the opportunity to voice her opinions and vision for the country over the next few years.      At some point,   it will become much more apparent why Sarah Palin elected to change her course.   

Because Sarah Palin has a history of beating the odds in election campaigns,  the instincts/ saavy that's needed in politics,      and the ability to draw large crowds to her gatherings/  speeches,     I'm confident she can win the 2012 Republican Nomination.      Assuming of course she elects to seek the Nomination.     
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 06:40:08 AM »
As much as I want to see Sarah Palin win the 2012 Republican Nomination and then of course the general election,    I strongly disagree with the 21 % of the people who think Sarah Palin should run as an Independent if she doesn't win the Republican nomination.      This would almost certainly lead to the worst case scenario,    another 4 years of Barack Hussein Obama occupying the oval office.     I'm confident that if Sarah Palin doesn't win the Republican Nomination,   she won't run as an Independent.     The Republicans must get behind whoever wins the 2012 Republican Nomination.   NO ONE can be a worse alternative than Barack Hussein Obama!     Especially an Obama who won't have to be accountable at all,    if he is "  re-elected ".       
Yes you are 100% correct on this!! The local government in the town I live in was 100% Republican for over 40 years and all was well and fine until their became a split in the party. In the past few years Republicans that did not make the cut went on to run third party. They have split the vote every time and we now almost have a democrat majority because of bad party leadership. In a way this is how the Republicans ended up with McCain instead of one of the better people in the primaries. I like Palin however I will not waist my time with her if she tries to make a third party or independent run. In a different time it might be worth a shot to shake things up a bit but right now we need to get this administration out in one term.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 08:05:41 AM »
I honestly believe that Palin will not run in 2012.  Romney looks the part and is a very smart man.  The GOP needs to thin the heard and weed out the likes of Newt Gingrich and Ron Paul, morons that could run but only create conflict and more trouble than they are worth.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 08:28:20 AM »
I honestly believe that Palin will not run in 2012.  Romney looks the part and is a very smart man.  The GOP needs to thin the heard and weed out the likes of Newt Gingrich and Ron Paul, morons that could run but only create conflict and more trouble than they are worth.
I don't think Gingrich will run if Romney is in place.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 08:29:52 AM »

I hope you are right.  Gingrich looks out for himself first and foremost.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 08:42:44 AM »

I hope you are right.  Gingrich looks out for himself first and foremost.
I know I shouldn't but I have always liked Gingrich. It's true he is self serving. I think he knows that he is unelectable to the White House and has the smarts to not put himself through a needless run. I think he makes the idle threat to run just to be controversial. He is making tons of money doing talk shows and and lobbying  not to mention his book deals.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 10:19:33 AM »
the victor of the 2012 election will completely depend on how effective or ineffective the media will be in destroying the republican candidate
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 02:05:21 PM »
the victor of the 2012 election will completely depend on how effective or ineffective the media will be in destroying the republican candidate

This is true, but it also depends if the Republicans will grow a set and attack Obama.  McCain did everything but open car doors and carry luggage for Obama.  We need a Lee Atwater type who will go after Obama with a passion and a vengeance.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 02:26:55 PM »
I am with eb22 on this, Sarah Palin has enough time now, to shoe the people who she REALLY is and I hope she gives it her all and everyone comes to her aid in support.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane