Author Topic: I just ripped a Left Wing Obama favored Jew a new one and now I 'm"Anti Semite"?  (Read 1163 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I just ripped a new one on a left wing Obama supporting Jew, saying how dare he puts his own brothers and sisters by supporting the one who is ready to send Israel into a funeral home God forbid. And I been labled "Anti Semite" for that.  I told him I wish more Jews would show heart for their own brothers and sisters, for the land of Israel as I do. As the JTF does instead of crawling to some animal now they got in the White house.  And I got the reply "If you are not Jewish stay out of it" But he supports a so called president who is not only ready to send Israel to the slaughter house but the United States as well.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
I just ripped a new one on a left wing Obama supporting Jew, saying how dare he puts his own brothers and sisters by supporting the one who is ready to send Israel into a funeral home G-d forbid. And I been labled "Anti Semite" for that.  I told him I wish more Jews would show heart for their own brothers and sisters, for the land of Israel as I do. As the JTF does instead of crawling to some animal now they got in the White house.  And I got the reply "If you are not Jewish stay out of it" But he supports a so called president who is not only ready to send Israel to the slaughter house but the United States as well.

But I agree with you.   Yeah, you're right that liberal Jews shouldn't be such traitors to other Jews.  And that they shouldn't sell out Israel.

I think he is an antisemitic assimilationist Jew!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
I just ripped a new one on a left wing Obama supporting Jew, saying how dare he puts his own brothers and sisters by supporting the one who is ready to send Israel into a funeral home G-d forbid. And I been labled "Anti Semite" for that.  I told him I wish more Jews would show heart for their own brothers and sisters, for the land of Israel as I do. As the JTF does instead of crawling to some animal now they got in the White house.  And I got the reply "If you are not Jewish stay out of it" But he supports a so called president who is not only ready to send Israel to the slaughter house but the United States as well.

Don't sweat it.  It just means you won the argument.  See this is the problem with left wing ideologues who lack the ability to debate and support their positions with facts; they resort to name calling.

If you are against the policies of Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, Barney Frank, and Charles Schumer it's not because you oppose leftist, marxist ideology.  No, it must be because you are a sexist, racist, homophobic, Anti-Semite.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
I can't understand how they can even support this Abomination, it is like supporting Hitler.  I can understand blacks doing this, but whites? Jews and Christians? The whole thing is disgusting and mind boggling
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think MW you tried the impossible. No offense.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
If I have to go the distance to make sure good people are not the targets from the insanity of others so be it.  I am not offended at all cause I know I am not an Anti Semite, I just find it amazing how many support this baboon who he can give a damn about the Jews, Israel or anyone else for that matter. What is it a spell he has on them? Mind control?

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
If I have to go the distance to make sure good people are not the targets from the insanity of others so be it.  I am not offended at all cause I know I am not an Anti Semite, I just find it amazing how many support this baboon who he can give a damn about the Jews, Israel or anyone else for that matter.

He doesn't seem to give a damn about anything but himself and the amount of power he can accumulate.  No doubt he sees the White House as a castle and the chair in the Oval Office as a throne.

What is it a spell he has on them? Mind control?
Yeah, it's a spell all right.  It goes by many names such as CNN, MSNBC, ABC, The New York Times,........
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Isn't it long over due to pull the matches out of the hands of the arsonist?  He was hand picked by Hamas as well.  This Hamas

That they are all hell bent on destroying the U.S. Israel and Europe.  And belly crawlers support the same so called president that support this?  What is the difference they may of supported Hitler it would be the same thing.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member

It appears I engaged in something similar this week.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member

It appears I engaged in something similar this week.

If you not succeed it was not your fault.

I think this kind of people has to learn by pain.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
good for you

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Good work MW these idiots are vey evil as well as insane
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03