Author Topic: Shopkeeper in immigrant cess-pit England bans Welsh  (Read 2068 times)

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Shopkeeper in immigrant cess-pit England bans Welsh
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2009, 03:07:34 PM »
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/south_west/8120927.stm

New age, old emnities.

I don't understand the whole struggle.

I think the shopkeeper found it impolite that they talked in a language she was not able to understand.

She should have said it so. But her argumentation is so dishonest, I could puke. I think she made the argument about abusive up.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2009, 04:23:22 PM »
It is offensive that anyone should object to hearing Europe's oldest native language. However, what particularly irritates me is that the shopkeeper would never have dared to object to hearing Urdu or Gujirati.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2009, 11:11:52 AM »
What a ridiculous person! So it is alright to speak a non-native language rather than a native language? How is that logic? This is as if a Turk would kick customers out for speaking Bavarian, Sorbic or Alemannic!
But they are stupid anyway. In Denmark, the Inuit from Greenland are also discriminated by Arab immigrants!
I ask myself who they think they are!
Welsh was spoken long before these filthy people flooded into Europe! Now they want to ban it?  >:(
As I always say: "Please, you have the freedom to withdraw from this place that you don't like."