Save Western Civilization > Save America

Beautiful performance of Chopin's Fantasy impromptu in C# minor

(1/4) > >>

davkakach:
Just to provide some objectivity and balance to this entire thread...

Crank up the volume and enjoy the performance.

wonderfulgoy:
Black men are going to inherit the world from white men and exterminate the latter.

White women have already flocked to black men and it is just a matter of time.

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: Get thee hence Satan on September 12, 2006, 04:40:29 PM ---Black men are going to inherit the world from white men and exterminate the latter.

White women have already flocked to black men and it is just a matter of time.

--- End quote ---
I'd say that the Mexicans are going to inherit a great deal of the United States, if not the whole thing.

Islam will do the same in Europe.

China however, is an entirely different matter.  While I believe that the Jewish people can never be destroyed, the 'Western' world as we know it is all but over.

The East is where its at from now on.  They will have no problem dealing with muslims and Mexicans, that is until they become fat, lazy and effeminized.

I understand your frustration with all the women who behave like whores...this is one of the horrible byproducts of our spoiled society.

There are few real ladies anymore.

Scriabin:

--- Quote from: davkakach on September 12, 2006, 03:15:11 PM ---Just to provide some objectivity and balance to this entire thread...

Crank up the volume and enjoy the performance.

--- End quote ---
I just noticed the title of this post!!!  This is right up my alley.

I only wish that there was a video of Horowitz, or of Rubinstein (I or II), or some other giant of the keyboard playing this piece.

There are thousands of people who can play the piece better than this (myself included, and I DON'T mean to brag!)

It is fine that this young black man is playing Chopin...it is however overpedaled, too fast for his technique to manage (he drops a great deal of notes), and I wish that he would take off his hat...he's playing someone else's music after all.

I urge everyone to look on youtube at the performances of Vladimir Horowitz, especially the Rachmaninoff Concerto no.3, third movement.

Enjoy

Scriabin:
By the way, Horowitz was more than 75 years old in the video that I recommended.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version