Author Topic: Black men getting mad at white men who date fat white women.  (Read 1831 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Even though I almost never go to the StørmFrønt site though I went googling and came upon this funny topic by a fat white guy by the name of Typical white guy who get's dirty looks from black men when he is with his fat white girlfriend.  Im not even going to give you a link to the site since it's StørmFrønt. 

I have a little bit of a problem. Not knowing who else to talk to, I thought that I'd mention it here. My girlfriend is white like I am, she's friendly, has similar interests as myself, is trustworthy, etc. She is also, well, fat. Facially she's beautiful, and feminine too, bit she is overweight. Her weight is no problem for me, and aside from her weight she's an all-around great lady. We get along very well. Here's the problem - Black men seem to assume that overweight white women (or white women that they think are unattractive) somehow belong to them. Everytime we go out, black men give both of us *dirty* looks, and we don't live in the ghetto either. Do they think that less-than-perfect-looking white women are part of their "turf", just as they think black women are? This problem is starting to get pretty damn frustrating, and I'm wondering if we could be attacked one day. She's the perfect woman for me; I'm not going to let her slip through my fingers out of fear of black men's arrogance and false sense of ownership and entitlement. Please give me some advice, because this BS is starting to make me nervous, but I will not stop dating her. Our relationship is progressing well too.

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Black men getting mad at white men who date fat white women.
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2009, 05:47:09 PM »
I do think there is this type of attitude among blacks sometimes but I think it's up to the larger white lady to put them in their place and refuse. If there is a chance of violence as a result of the refusal, I have read several suggestions posted before.

One of them is to give them a number to another location, like a restaurant or the police station. Another suggestion is to tell them you have a boyfriend (Even if you don't), and his name is Thor.

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #2 on: July 18, 2009, 10:01:24 PM »
This should motivate all fat women to get slender.

Why is that? Do you have a problem with bigger women?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 18, 2009, 10:44:36 PM »
I really don't give a crap about what is posted on Whorefront. Any white person who belongs to SF is at least as evil as the average schvartze, if not more so.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 19, 2009, 05:44:10 AM »
I really don't give a crap about what is posted on Whorefront. Any white person who belongs to SF is at least as evil as the average schvartze, if not more so.

THIS.  I didn't read a word of the content he posted. 

Chad, you are on thin ice cutting and pasting anything from that Nazi site to this one.  Don't do that EVER again, you have been forewarned.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 19, 2009, 02:24:34 PM »
This should motivate all fat women to get slender.

Why is that? Do you have a problem with bigger women?

Exactly, nothing wrong with them.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 19, 2009, 02:29:50 PM »

Yes in fact they are collaborators with the Muzz.  >:(
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Moshe92

« Reply #7 on: July 19, 2009, 02:31:09 PM »

Chad, you are on thin ice cutting and pasting anything from that Nazi site to this one.  Don't do that EVER again, you have been forewarned.

Chad wasn't collaborating with them or anything. He just posted something from there that he thought was funny.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: July 19, 2009, 04:00:02 PM »
I agree that crap from that satanic organization should not be posted here, but you aren't a mod. What authority do you have to issue an official warning?

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 19, 2009, 04:03:00 PM »

Chad wasn't collaborating with them or anything. He just posted something from there that he thought was funny.

Moshe, I didn't meant Chad. I meant the Størm Frønt people.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Moshe92

« Reply #10 on: July 19, 2009, 04:10:26 PM »

I know that's what you meant. I was responding to Sentinel For Truth's post.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 19, 2009, 04:16:48 PM »

I know that's what you meant. I was responding to Sentinel For Truth's post.

Sorry.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 19, 2009, 06:58:50 PM »
I think ir was a troll mocking StørmFrønt  :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: July 19, 2009, 08:21:34 PM »
Chad:
Even though I almost never go to the StørmFrønt site though I went googling and came upon this funny topic
----------------------------------------------------------

He said he was GOOGLING people! MAN!  I KNOW who Nazis are, right away. I deal with the maggots EVERYDAY.  Chad is a SWEETIE for crying out loud!!!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 19, 2009, 08:37:18 PM »
Chad is a good, loyal member.  I have posted articles on her from mainstream media websites, and it doesn't get more satanic than the liberal media.