Author Topic: Obama Arab Terrorist connection  (Read 640 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Obama Arab Terrorist connection
« on: July 19, 2009, 09:16:36 AM »

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Obama Arab Terrorist connection
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2009, 11:08:12 AM »
More and more information and connections are attached to the President. Daniel Pipes writes- Islam in Obama's Cairo Speech: Obama says:

The relationship between Islam and the West includes centuries of coexistence and cooperation, but also conflict and religious wars.  More recently, tension has been fed by colonialism that denied rights and opportunities that denied rights and oppportunies to many Muslims, and a Cold War in which Muslim-majority countries were too often treated as proxies without regard to their own aspirations. ( Obama here regurgitates the Islamic view of History.)

Violent extremists have exploited these tensions in a small but potent minority of Muslims.  Again the Islamist message.

America and Islam are not exclusive and need not be in competition.  Instead, they overlap, and share common principles-principles of justice and progress; tolerance and the dignity of all human beings.  Islamists are divided on this topic.  To take two well-known American converts to Islam: Robert Crane argues for the compatibility of American and Islamic values while H. Rap Brown argues for their incompatibility.  No surprise that Obama chooses the former version.

As the Holy Koran tells us, "Be conscious of God and speak always the truth."  Note the use of "Holy Koran," a translation from the standard reference in Arabic, al-Qur"an al-Karim.

My Own Experience.  I'm a Christian, but my father came from a Kenyan family that includes generations of Muslims.  As a boy, I spent several years in Indonesia and heard the call of the azaan at the break of dawn and at the fall of dusk.  As a young man, I worked in Chicago communities where many found dignity and peace in their muslim faith.  A sly way for Obama to associate himself with Islam without acknowledging the elephant in the room- that he himself was born and raised a Muslim.

Islam has always been part of AMerican History.  This is among the weirder elements of the speech.  Obama states that "since our founding, AMerican Muslims have enriched the United States.  "Hardly unless one counts the tiny percentage of African slaves who were muslim.

This email can be read in its intirety at http://www.danielpipes.org/blog/2009/06/islam-in-obamas-cairo-speech

The thing that drives me nuts, is some people think he is doing so much for the country.   Some people are Insane!

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: Obama Arab Terrorist connection
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 09:14:51 PM »
Insane is not the word for them Debbie! This is the time to show that the power of prayer is definitely powerful!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane