Author Topic: "JTF Exposed" - We are being watched  (Read 4019 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: "JTF Exposed" - We are being watched
« Reply #25 on: July 20, 2009, 04:54:06 PM »
What's wrong with nuking Mecca? It'll cure some of our overpopulation problems  :laugh:

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #26 on: July 20, 2009, 05:35:11 PM »
What's wrong with nuking Mecca? It'll cure some of our overpopulation problems  :laugh:

I couldnt agree more  :dance:

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: July 20, 2009, 05:36:27 PM »
A few month ago there was the same topic about this funny video.

The only thing we can do is flagging and laughing about those idiots advertise JTF.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #28 on: July 20, 2009, 07:56:14 PM »
Speaking of honlohoho, look what this traitor had to say on an "anti Chaimben Pesach" video:

"Honlohoho1 (5 months ago) Show Hide  -1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Trust me, I couldn't care less about "destroying my country"! All I care about is getting off of work and go back home as early as possible! "

Moshe92

« Reply #29 on: July 20, 2009, 08:01:37 PM »
Speaking of honlohoho, look what this traitor had to say on an "anti Chaimben Pesach" video:

"Honlohoho1 (5 months ago) Show Hide  -1   Marked as spam Reply | Spam Trust me, I couldn't care less about "destroying my country"! All I care about is getting off of work and go back home as early as possible! "

Honlohoho also says many crazy things in the Hebrew forum. His avatar is a picture of Stalin. He wrote in his signature, "if Jewish building in Judea and Samaria is legitimate, then Holocaust denial is legitimate." When someone made a thread about Arabs burning a Torah book, he said that he doesn't care and that his reaction would be the same if they burned a Koran.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 08:02:48 PM »

Honlohoho also says many crazy things in the Hebrew forum. His avatar is a picture of Stalin. He wrote in his signature, "if Jewish building in Judea and Samaria is legitimate, then Holocaust denial is legitimate." When someone made a thread about Arabs burning a Torah book, he said that he doesn't care and that his reaction would be the same if they burned a Koran.

What a worthless piece of drek.   They let him hang around on the Hebrew forum?

Moshe92

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 08:14:22 PM »

What a worthless piece of drek.   They let him hang around on the Hebrew forum?

Chaim made a poll asking if Honlohoho should be banned, and the majority said no. Chaim says that he is letting Honlohoho stay on because Honlohoho shows the true nature of the extreme left and the erev rav. Honlohoho posts a lot there. He has been on the forum for about a month, and he already has almost 800 posts.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 08:29:27 PM »

I agree. It'll end our Muslim/Arat/ problem.
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 08:30:22 PM »
We need as much exposure as we can get.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #34 on: July 20, 2009, 08:49:34 PM »
                                                                                                                                                           בס''ד

Anti-JTF videos give us free publicity. These videos are good for us.

AntiChaimBenPesach made about 100 videos on zootube that received about 500,000 views, mostly from young Israelis who hate "Peace Now".

But he stopped making the videos 6 months ago because some of our members threatened him. The members who threatened him were certainly well-meaning - the Peace Now traitors do deserve whatever they get. But I repeatedly urged our members to leave AntiChaimBenPesach alone because he was helping us. Zootube to this day promotes and features his videos. Now because of the threats, he stopped producing and promoting videos against us.

There are times when it is wise to flag videos and to fight against them. But there are other times when it is unwise.

I don't know who this guy is who did the "JTF Exposed" videos. He could also be part of Peace Now or he could be a freelance leftist who thinks he's hurting us. But again, it's free publicity. We want free publicity.

Moshe92

« Reply #35 on: July 20, 2009, 09:58:27 PM »
                                                                                                                                                          בס''ד

Anti-JTF videos give us free publicity. These videos are good for us.

AntiChaimBenPesach made about 100 videos on zootube that received about 500,000 views, mostly from young Israelis who hate "Peace Now".

But he stopped making the videos 6 months ago because some of our members threatened him. The members who threatened him were certainly well-meaning - the Peace Now traitors do deserve whatever they get. But I repeatedly urged our members to leave AntiChaimBenPesach alone because he was helping us. Zootube to this day promotes and features his videos. Now because of the threats, he stopped producing and promoting videos against us.

There are times when it is wise to flag videos and to fight against them. But there are other times when it is unwise.

I don't know who this guy is who did the "JTF Exposed" videos. He could also be part of Peace Now or he could be a freelance leftist who thinks he's hurting us. But again, it's free publicity. We want free publicity.

Even some Israeli leftists know that AntiChaimBenPesach is helping us. There is an Israeli leftist on zootube named "mcasher" who once wrote in Hebrew on my channel something like, "we should take bulldozers and destroy the illegal settlements."

Here is what mcasher wrote on AntiChaimBenPesach's channel: הדף שלך רק משרת את חיים בן פסח והכהניסטים כי אתה מפיץ את דבריו ברבים
איזה טיפש אתה,או אולי אתה בכלל עושה זאת בכוונה.

it means, "your page only serves Chaim ben Pesach and the Kahanists because it spreads his material. How stupid are you, or maybe you do it on purpose.

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #36 on: July 20, 2009, 10:22:00 PM »
The conspiratorial-sounding music is just icing on the cake.  :::D
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2009, 12:04:10 AM »
Honlohomo obviously very much enjoys the mansions that King Abdallah has subsidized for him.