Author Topic: Africa Series Creator Gets Arrested  (Read 2066 times)

Moshe92

Africa Series Creator Gets Arrested
« on: July 20, 2009, 10:31:37 PM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32010915/ns/local_news-boston_ma/

He is accusing the Cambridge, MA police of racism.  :::D :::D :::D

Even at Harvard, the most politically correct college, he and some of his black colleagues think everybody is racist. Maybe they should go to Darfur and see what real anti-black racism is like.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Africa Series Creator Gets Arrested
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 11:50:05 PM »
Or anywhere in the Arab world.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 08:25:52 AM »
What a joke.  In typical animal fashion he lost his temper and began shouting at the police. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 08:31:15 AM »
This sounds like a put up deal. Look at the publicity this guy got from this.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 08:37:47 AM »
This is just another ace of spades who makes a fat professor's salary to bash whites and blame  the U.S. and Israel for all the wrongs done in this world.  This loser, Cornell West, and the rest of the Afro Centrist professors are a disgrace to academia.  One could get a better education off the wall of a men's room gas staiton bathroom than the racist babble spewed by these types.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 08:39:21 AM »
This is just another ace of spades who makes a fat professor's salary to bash whites and blame  the U.S. and Israel for all the wrongs done in this world.  This loser, Cornell West, and the rest of the Afro Centrist professors are a disgrace to academia.  One could get a better education off the wall of a men's room gas staiton bathroom than the racist babble spewed by these types.

I don't know, it seems to be working pretty well for Obama.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 08:40:16 AM »

I don't know, it seems to be working pretty well for Obama.

Sad, but true.

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 03:07:12 PM »
The charges against him have now been dropped.  No doubt he will use this incident to fuel hatred of the police into his students.

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2009, 03:12:58 PM »
This sounds like a put up deal. Look at the publicity this guy got from this.

Good call.... I never considered that. 

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2009, 03:14:06 PM »

Hey.  Don't question Cornell West.  He has a cameo in the Matrix 3.   :::D :::D :::D

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2009, 03:16:23 PM »

Hey.  Don't question Cornell West.  He has a cameo in the Matrix 3.   :::D :::D :::D

Never saw it.  Was he a shoe shine boy?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 03:18:43 PM »
Cornell west is one of strangest looking negros i ever saw.He also talks like he's high on some drugs
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline RanterMaximus

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 03:20:51 PM »
He could be high.  I think he is just ignorant.  He is one of those that when he tries to sound smart he actually sounds dumber than he really is.  Kind of like me. ;D

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 03:28:33 PM »

Never saw it.  Was he a shoe shine boy?

You didnt miss anything.  He sounds even more ridiculous than in real life.

Offline Angry Panther

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 22, 2009, 10:54:33 AM »
http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/32010915/ns/local_news-boston_ma/

He is accusing the Cambridge, MA police of racism.  :::D :::D :::D

Even at Harvard, the most politically correct college, he and some of his black colleagues think everybody is racist. Maybe they should go to Darfur and see what real anti-black racism is like.

I love the fact that this happened in liberal, progressive Massachusetts.

You should have heard them on CNN last night, "the most scholarly, respected African American professor in this country" acting like it's the biggest crime of the century. But no mention of the politics of Massachusetts.  ;D

And the topper of toppers; their having this Afro centrist fraud on CNN tonight before their "Black in America 2" (yes you missed "Black in America 1") news special. I'm sure they'll find some way to incorporate the racist south into Gates arrest.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 11:01:40 AM »
What an idiot.

He should simply answered the officers in a normal way and showed his identification card. I can really imagine what has happened there.

Even educated blacks have mostly no self-controll.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2009, 09:11:22 AM »
Look at the negro. Clearly chimping out on arrest. A civilised human would have remained silent, not had a big mouth open chimping out like that.

Obama is a one term president, his bizarre behaviour grows by the day. Any normal president would just have politely declined to comment, but Obama had to speak up for his 'friend'. With 'friends' like that who needs enemies? An indiscrete negro who chimps out and causes a race scandal for Obama. I would be surprised if the chimp in chief lasts more than 2 years. Blacks will soon regret the day they ever had a president, all this race hustling from negroes like Gates that cant control themselves will soon backfire spectacularly. A black president was the worse thing that could happen for blacks but they are too dumb to know it. Now that he backlash is starting they will know soon enough. Unlike all the other races, the negroes just cannot be discrete and control themselves. 

:P

« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 09:17:57 AM by Rightist2 »

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 09:50:37 AM »
If this ape had simply answered the cop's questions and shown some identification, none of this would have happened. However, this [censored] chose to make a race issue out of it so he can get more speaking engagements and cause hatred for whites. Of course the chimp-in-chief immediately defended his soul-brother instead of siding with the police who were just doing their job.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 09:52:32 AM »
Cornell west is one of strangest looking negros i ever saw.He also talks like he's high on some drugs

He is a brilliant black scholar on par with Plato, Aristotle, Leonardo Da Vinci, Albert Einstein or Thomas Edison.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 07:17:51 PM »

Great post.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2009, 07:25:20 PM »

Cornell West looks and speaks like some schizophrenic loon out of a mental hospital.  He literally looks and sounds crazy.  He seems to have a very marketable form of mental illness that leftist cretins gravitate toward and worship to the point of issuing advanced degrees in planet of the ape studies.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 09:26:44 AM »
Or just check the Quran, it's more anti-Black racist than the White slave traders.