Author Topic: NCYI Endorses Netanyahus Jerusalem Policy  (Read 1242 times)

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
NCYI Endorses Netanyahus Jerusalem Policy
« on: July 21, 2009, 02:20:27 AM »
I just received this notice from the NCYI which seems to indicate the Netanyoho is standing up to secure Jewish sovereignty of Jerusalem against American efforts to restrict development.

I don't know the Israeli viewpoint on this issue but judging from this Press Release it seems to be a strong and clear message of Jewish strength...

The National Council of Young Israel (NCYI) today commended Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu for his recently stated position on the future of Jerusalem.  At his July 20, 2009 cabinet meeting, Prime Minister Netanyahu rejected calls to halt construction in Jerusalem.

"With the best interests of Israel and the Jewish nation at heart, Prime Minister Netanyahu issued an unequivocal declaration that Jerusalem's sovereignty is not in dispute, and that Israel will not bow to external pressure that attempts to dictate Israeli policy on Jerusalem," said NCYI President Shlomo Z. Mostofsky, Esq.  "Prime Minister Netanyahu made it very clear that any effort to dictate who can, or cannot, reside in any particular portion of Jerusalem will be unconditionally dismissed."

Mostofsky urged American Jews to contact the Israeli Embassy in Washington, D.C. by calling  202-364-5500  or by sending an email to [email protected] in order to voice their support for Prime Minister Netanyahu's position on Jerusalem.

"It is essential that we tell the Israeli government that we support them and stand together with them in their effort to protect the Jewish homeland," said Mostofsky.  "Prime Minister Netanyahu needs to know that hundreds of thousands of American Jews and countless friends of Israel wholeheartedly endorse the idea that Jerusalem is the eternal capital of Israel."

Mostofsky also reiterated the National Council of Young Israel's support of Israel's right to build anywhere in greater Israel, including Judea and Samaria.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: NCYI Endorses Netanyahus Jerusalem Policy
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 02:25:10 AM »
Unfortunately this loser always talks tough at first, then always caves later. It's his schtick. Cacayoyo belongs in an insane asylum, not the prime ministership.

Any Israeli leader who even agrees to debate the status of Yerushalayim has already conceded everything to the enemy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 02:25:58 AM »
Unfortunately this loser always talks tough at first, then always caves later. It's his schtick. Cacayoyo belongs in an insane asylum, not the prime ministership.

Any Israeli leader who even agrees to debate the status of Yerushalayim has already conceded everything to the enemy.

You know it was on Olmerts chopping block table... Olmert, may his cancer, or his evil deeds, catch up with him...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: July 21, 2009, 02:31:18 AM »
I agree Olmert should die of pancreatic cancer but you have to give the guy some credit for being upfront and not practicing taqqiyah when it comes to handing sacred Jewish land over to Nazis. He makes no bones about it. Netanloser and the rest of the Israeli establishment "right" always pretend to not give an inch for a while, but then give the enemies of the Jews everything that they ask for in due time. Unfortunately, Netanloser still has fooled a huge chunk of genuine Israeli rightists who don't yet know about the Kahanist movement.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: July 21, 2009, 02:32:06 AM »
Do you think we should be supportive of his effort? I think that if we are supportive maybe he will continue on this path. Otherwise he will consider it politically dangerous and then become as bad as Omlet himself.

I am thinking of writing to that email in support of his position..

And what is the 'kahanist' party today? I had some hope for Yisroel Beiteinu and Avigdor Lieberman but have not heard much about them lately...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yisrael_Beiteinu
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 02:38:40 AM by muman613 »

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 21, 2009, 02:39:20 AM »
I just don't think it will do any good. Netanloser already more than likely has his mind made up to surrender more Jewish land. Whether or not he actually ever puts Jerusalem on the table I don't know, but it is a well-known fact that he is already having his stormtroopers destroy so-called "small" and "isolated" Jewish pioneer communities in the territories. If nobody notices this and nobody resists, then it is almost certain that he will try to move on to ethnically cleansing greater blocs of Jews.

As a militant secularist, Peepee fears Obama more than G-d. It's really that simple. Rather than hoping we can change this fool's spots, we should focus on convincing average Israelis that he is a complete fraud and charlatan who will take their votes and run.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: July 21, 2009, 04:01:31 AM »

And what is the 'kahanist' party today? I had some hope for Yisroel Beiteinu and Avigdor Lieberman but have not heard much about them lately...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yisrael_Beiteinu

The party that is closest today to 'kahanism' is National Union (Ha-Ihud Ha-Leumi). It is a religious nationalistic party, they have 4 seats in the Knesset. One of its members, Michael Ben-Ari, is a Kahanist.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/National_Union_(Israel)

Yisrael Beiteinu is a secular nationalistic party, the many of its voters are Russian Jews. Avigdor Lieberman is often portrayed by leftist media as "ultranationalist", "fascist", "racist" etc. but it is far from truth. The only good thing about YB is its hard stance on so-called Israeli Arabs whom it openly calls fifth column and tries to promote laws that limit their outright denial of Israel existence. Due to imperialistic mentality developed in Russia, Russian Jews cannot accept leftism and appeasment of the Arab enemy.

On the other hand, YB lacks religious backbone, so their nationalism is a bit superfluous. Moreover, it often appeals to antireligious sentiments of some of its voters. Still, I don't think YB is completely anti-Torah, they are rather populistic. And maybe it's for the better that it draws anti-religious votes from outright traitor and atheist parties such as Meretz, Shinui (no longer exists), etc.

YB has 15 seats in the Knesset, Lieberman is now the Foreign minister.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 21, 2009, 07:16:35 AM »
In all honesty I think public sentiment is still not in the right place in the land of Israel on this issue. If people sent a clear message to Netanyahu that land surrender and destruction of outposts is not acceptable I think the picture would be much different. I think the combination of outside pressure and the lack of voter support on this issue have made it what it is. Netanyahu and his predecessors have all tried to take the path of least resistance when it comes to this issue. I think if the people in Israel were better informed they would want  to take a tougher approach and send Netanyahu a clear message that anything less would not be acceptable.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years