Author Topic: Black Eyed Peas  (Read 2009 times)

Offline takebackourtemple

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
Black Eyed Peas
« on: July 18, 2009, 10:18:37 PM »
Fergie seems like she has the potential to be a real talented singer but wastes it with garbage like this.

I can tell that the group did not write this. At least if they are going to steel Jewish culture they should do it right. You don't do L'Chaims on bear in clubs. They can't even pronounce L'Chaim correctly.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Black Eyed Peas
« Reply #1 on: July 18, 2009, 10:42:52 PM »
Fergie is talented but she is a wiggerette. BEP in general is a talented, fun, catchy group, but they produce typical schvartze dreck.

Offline Geert Akbar

• Full JTFer
    • My JTF video zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2009, 09:40:28 PM »
Black say: "Once you go black, you never go back."

I say: "Once you go black, we don't want you back."

Fergie is your typical Obama-campaigning and negro-loving freakish whorish white girl that attracts the trashiest men. I encourage JTFers not to engage in this subculture.
"The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants."
-Thomas Jefferson

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 12:05:02 AM »
I hate most of the BEP music.  There lyrics are just trash.  Like the lyrics to this one song I heard:  "My hump my hump my hump.  My lovely lady lumps."  The song itself is just trashy and it degrades women.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 01:07:44 AM »
I hate most of the BEP music.  There lyrics are just trash.  Like the lyrics to this one song I heard:  "My hump my hump my hump.  My lovely lady lumps."  The song itself is just trashy and it degrades women.

They don't make music they make noise. Just like rap garbage. I say that cause the "music" they make cannot be transcribed on actual string instruments

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 01:10:29 AM »
Like I said, the music is catchy, but it's still pure garbage.

Fergie does have one solo song I really do enjoy though--"Big Girls Don't Cry".

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 12:34:50 PM »
wait a sec, I thought Fergie was black...
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 01:30:50 PM »
When i first started hearing people talk about Fergie I thought they meant the other Fergie (Sarah Ferguson). Now I realize it's someone completely different being called Fergie  :::D

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 08:24:09 PM »

I agree Serb! That is the ONLY song I like by her and it's one of my favorites, I could listen to that song over and over and over!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 08:27:00 PM »

I'm guessing this was probably some of their earlier stuff and now whites write the music for them. As I mentioned, they have no clue what a L'Chaim is, so they clearly did not write "I've Got a Feeling That Tonights Gonna Be a Good Night".
   Supposedly Fergie wrote "Big Girls don't Cry", but I have my doubts about that.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 08:29:24 PM »

I agree Serb! That is the ONLY song I like by her and it's one of my favorites, I could listen to that song over and over and over!

She also had a song called Glamorous on that CD. It would have been a good song, but was ruined with the rap noise part where she and a savage took out machine guns and start firing at police officers.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 02:19:07 PM »

She also had a song called Glamorous on that CD. It would have been a good song, but was ruined with the rap noise part where she and a savage took out machine guns and start firing at police officers.

I hate rap crap and I can't tell you the last time I saw a music video. Black Eyed Peas were never one of my favorites, that's for sure.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline SavetheWest

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 03:31:34 PM »

Fergie is your typical Obama-campaigning and negro-loving freakish whorish white girl that attracts the trashiest men. I encourage JTFers not to engage in this subculture.

Only self hating fat women date black ghetto guys.  Fergie has a white soap opera boyfriend...why do I even know that.  :o :'(

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 04:43:51 PM »

I hate rap crap and I can't tell you the last time I saw a music video. Black Eyed Peas were never one of my favorites, that's for sure.

I like some old school rap i.e Beastie boys though I hate most of it.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 09:38:12 PM »

Only self hating fat women date black ghetto guys.  Fergie has a white soap opera boyfriend...why do I even know that.  :o :'(

Cause its in our mainstream news. For an hour long news broadcast they show very little relevant news. Every day on fox 5 news at 5. They give tmz harvey levine a time piece. He is a fag and a self hating jew.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #15 on: July 22, 2009, 12:33:07 AM »
How do you know Harvey Levin is gay? I haven't heard that.