Author Topic: Blood Diamond the movie  (Read 3048 times)

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
Blood Diamond the movie
« on: April 08, 2007, 02:31:02 PM »
It is a good movie. It shows the blacks for the animals that they are, the brainwashing they do there blaming the white man for everything. I was actually surprised while I was watching it. I was expecting liberal propganda blaming the white man for everything. Has anyone else watched the movie on here? What did you think about it if you did?
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Online Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Blood Diamond the movie
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2007, 03:50:22 PM »
It is a good movie. It shows the blacks for the animals that they are, the brainwashing they do there blaming the white man for everything. I was actually surprised while I was watching it. I was expecting liberal propganda blaming the white man for everything. Has anyone else watched the movie on here? What did you think about it if you did?

I saw it. It was entertaining to watch.  It's just a movie.  We have had white savagary too long time ago in the dark ages.  So no one is what they is...hehehehe...that sounded ebonic.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Maccabi

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2007, 02:04:10 AM »
yes that was a great movie.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2007, 10:54:02 AM »
Yes it was. I was surprised to see the black guy say that they were better off when the white man ruled. Never expected that in a movie coming from a liberal director.
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2007, 11:03:27 AM »
Yes it was. I was surprised to see the black guy say that they were better off when the white man ruled. Never expected that in a movie coming from a liberal director.
Is the movie as a whole anything worth seeing?
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2007, 05:39:34 PM »
I think it is. Pretty good, imo