Author Topic: BNP & and nazis?  (Read 3333 times)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
BNP & and nazis?
« on: July 24, 2009, 06:27:14 AM »

Watch this video...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: BNP & and nazis?
« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 07:01:15 AM »
Yes  but he doesn't condemn Muslims this video maker     http://www.youtube.com/user/nobnp4uk
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 07:10:25 AM »
I know they are racists because they don't allowe blacks in their movement.

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 11:47:14 AM »
Why must they allow non-whites in their organisation? If they want a whites only party why shouldnt they. I know they have Ashkenazim members so I dont think they are anti-semitic. They might draw the line at Sephardim though. There are plenty of black only groups etc so I as a Hindu say that if white people want their own groups then why cant they? Anything else is hypocrisy and double standards.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 11:48:35 AM »
BNP leaders are against the zionism. And they have alliance with the nazi Jobbik.
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 12:26:30 PM »
The BNP is not a Nazi organization.  They used to be.... no question about it... I personally hated their movement in the 90's.. under the leadership of Hepple and his stupidity and holocaust denial, but Nick has proudly and vehemently made them a pro-Zionist movement.  They are the most pro-Israel movement in the UK, by far. 

This is from the Head of the BNP legal affairs:

The party has shifted allegiance in conflicts involving Israel. Its head of legal affairs, Lee Barnes, wrote on the party's website about the 2006 Lebanon War: "As a Nationalist I can say that I support Israel 100% in their dispute with Hezbollah. In fact, I hope they wipe Hezbollah off the Lebanese map and bomb them until they leave large greasy craters in the cities where their Islamic extremist cantons of terror once stood."[112]

Also, I know many of them personally, and they even have a growing number of right-wing Jewish members.

But yes, I dont like their insistence that they focus on British 'indigenous' people.  It makes them look foolish... but many of their members are multi-racial themselves... so this stance is lessening.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 01:10:19 PM »
Why must they allow non-whites in their organisation? If they want a whites only party why shouldnt they. I know they have Ashkenazim members so I dont think they are anti-semitic. They might draw the line at Sefaradim though.

LOL, but this isn't antisemitic?   You are BLINDED by hatred.

There are plenty of black only groups etc so I as a Hindu say that if white people want their own groups then why cant they? Anything else is hypocrisy and double standards.

No, those groups would welcome whites or non Hindus who want to join up and share allegiance, it's just that usually none or very few want to.   There's a big difference.
« Last Edit: July 24, 2009, 01:31:39 PM by Kahane-Was-Right BT »

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 01:19:34 PM »
Why must they allow non-whites in their organisation? If they want a whites only party why shouldnt they. I know they have Ashkenazim members so I dont think they are anti-semitic. They might draw the line at Sefaradim though.

There are plenty of black only groups etc so I as a Hindu say that if white people want their own groups then why cant they? Anything else is hypocrisy and double standards.

They are NOT antisemitic, but they ARE racist.  The two are NOT mutually inclusive.  I personally am somewhat racist/prejudice myself, as are many Ashkenazis, BUT, I think its terrible to include race in ANY form in a political platform.

Lets turn the tables.... Obama and his Black Attorney General both favor racial policies.  THey have both said they agree with hate crimes NOT covering whites, AND they agree with race-based affirmative action, which punishes applicants if they look whites or Asian.

WHy is this such an absurd policy?  because our government should NEVER use someone's appearance for policy, even if we as a people do.  whether its the racial policy of the BNP, or of the DNC, they are both wrong.

Offline Yochai

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 01:25:40 PM »
Nick Griffin is an anti-semite and Holocaust denier.

Here's what he had to say about the Shoah:

"I am well aware that orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into soup and lampshades. I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria"

and, here he is denying that Jews were killed simply for their religion/ethnicity:

"There is no doubt that hundreds, probably thousands of Jews were shot to death in Eastern Europe, because they were rightly or wrongly seen as communists or potential partisan supporters. That was awful. But this nonsense about gas chambers is exposed as a total lie"

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #9 on: July 24, 2009, 01:26:19 PM »

"I am well aware that orthodox opinion is that six million Jews were gassed and cremated or turned into soup and lampshades. I have reached the conclusion that the 'extermination' tale is a mixture of Allied wartime propaganda, extremely profitable lie, and latter witch-hysteria"

and, here he is denying that Jews were killed simply for their religion/ethnicity:

"There is no doubt that hundreds, probably thousands of Jews were shot to death in Eastern Europe, because they were rightly or wrongly seen as communists or potential partisan supporters. That was awful. But this nonsense about gas chambers is exposed as a total lie"

BNP is a truly antisemitic party.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: July 24, 2009, 01:38:40 PM »

They are NOT antisemitic, but they ARE racist.  The two are NOT mutually inclusive. 

The two are not mutually exclusive either.  History shows they often go hand in hand.   But why does it matter whether it is or it isn't?     If someone is racist against Sephardic Jews, as a Jew myself , it is no consolation that they are not racist against me since my skin is white looking.   What kind of traitorous garbage is an attitude like that (ie yours) ?    You are willing to sell your Sephardi brothers down the river because you hate Muslims?   Real classy.   With views like that you'd fit in well with Ben Gurion and Rabin.   As far as I can see, the only thing that unites you in ideology with this site (JTF) is your distaste for Islam.   Either that or you fail to understand what Rabbi Kahane or Chaim are all about.

I personally am somewhat racist/prejudice myself, as are many Ashkenazis, BUT, I think its terrible to include race in ANY form in a political platform.

Well I'm not, and I don't think there's an excuse for it for a person whether he's "ashkenazi" or black or white.

And the neoNazi anti-Islam crusader who today considers "ashkenazi" to be a white race, will tomorrow consider it something else when it's convenient for him , or when he perceives that he doesn't need help of "ashkenazi" Jews to accomplish his goals anymore (ie, the rest of the population gets on board and he has greater support and doesn't need those anti-Islam Jews anymore).      Just remember that.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2009, 01:44:14 PM »

THose are horrible statements, I agree, but he has denounced all of that, he has said on multiple occasions that the denying was stupid, and that he wants the BNP to be a pro-Israel party.  I understand if many of you think he still hasnt changed, but I respectfully disagree.

Even if you think he is still that same evil idiot, what he has done for the Zionist cause is important.  He has shown that Modern right-wing nationalism should NOT be about Jew-hating, it should be about promoting western values and Judeo-christianity, and shunning Islam.  He has somewhat followed Geert's lead.

The GOP has also gone through a similar (albeit, less dramatic) transformation.  It used to court anti-Semites like Buchanan and Duke, but the GOP has denounced this stupidity and now embraces judeo-christianity and zionism, while the DNC is distancing itself from this.

I will gladly invite the BNP members that I know to this forum, and show you that they are extremely pro-zionist, and they also shun the BNP's earlier stupidity.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2009, 01:48:06 PM »

I will gladly invite the BNP members that I know to this forum, and show you that they are extremely pro-zionist, and they also shun the BNP's earlier stupidity.

They hate Sephardi Jews and consider them "inferior blacks."  Why bring scum like that into this forum?

Do you not realize that Chaim ben Pesach himself is half Sephardi ethnicity because one of his parents was Sephardi?    This movement does not tolerate that racist garbage.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2009, 01:50:42 PM »

They are NOT antisemitic, but they ARE racist.  The two are NOT mutually inclusive. 

The two are not mutually exclusive either.  History shows they often go hand in hand.   But why does it matter whether it is or it isn't?     If someone is racist against Sefardic Jews, as a Jew myself , it is no consolation that they are not racist against me since my skin is white looking.   What kind of traitorous garbage is an attitude like that (ie yours) ?    You are willing to sell your Sefaradi brothers down the river because you hate Muslims?   Real classy.   With views like that you'd fit in well with Ben Gurion and Rabin.   As far as I can see, the only thing that unites you in ideology with this site (JTF) is your distaste for Islam.   Either that or you fail to understand what Rabbi Kahane or Chaim are all about.

I personally am somewhat racist/prejudice myself, as are many Ashkenazis, BUT, I think its terrible to include race in ANY form in a political platform.

Well I'm not, and I don't think there's an excuse for it for a person whether he's "ashkenazi" or black or white.

I think you are in the minority here.  Look at how all the recent posts regarding blacks.  Listen to Chaim's comments.  I'm sorry, but we in the JTF are far more openly racially prejudice than even the BNP.  Lets not try to pretend that we are not when it is convenient.  Thats not to say that we hate all non-whites.  I have many non-white relatives and friends.  But a majority of us our openly racist here.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: July 24, 2009, 01:52:38 PM »
I am not racist but I stand against Arabs who are rising to kill Jews. I stand against cultures which intend to destroy Judeo-Christian culture. But I am not racist and have people from every ethnicity in my community. My minyan includes both Ashkenazi and Sephardi, Black White and Oriental, and I work with people from every country. I am not racist but I stand for the principles of the Torah, as an observant Jew...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #15 on: July 24, 2009, 02:01:02 PM »

They hate Sefaradi Jews and consider them "inferior blacks."  Why bring scum like that into this forum?

Do you not realize that Chaim ben Pesach himself is half Sefaradi ethnicity because one of his parents was Sefaradi?   

You are prejudging people you dont even know.  How can you say this, when you have never met them.  I am telling you, the ones I know DONT hate Safardi's.  Their gripe is with the Africans and the Muslims.

This movement does not tolerate that racist garbage.

How can you say this with a straight face?  Look at our posts?  If this 'racist garbage' is removed from this forum, people would stop coming.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #16 on: July 24, 2009, 02:06:57 PM »
I am not racist but I stand against Arabs who are rising to kill Jews. I stand against cultures which intend to destroy Judeo-Christian culture. But I am not racist and have people from every ethnicity in my community. My minyan includes both Ashkenazi and Sefaradi, Black White and Oriental, and I work with people from every country. I am not racist but I stand for the principles of the Torah, as an observant Jew...

I respect your stance, and others like you.  I am actually fine with nearly every race, and have a very multi-racial family.  I think its great when we have members of other races here, and I think its great that we focus on evil cultures/ideologies.  But a key draw to this forum is a freedom to be racist/prejudice against the black community.  It needs to be here, and it needs to be a big focus.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: July 24, 2009, 04:05:20 PM »

This movement does not tolerate that racist garbage.

How can you say this with a straight face?  Look at our posts?  If this 'racist garbage' is removed from this forum, people would stop coming.

You condone racism against Sefaradim?  Are you kidding me?  Where did it get into your head that the posts in this site are about that?    Time to read more carefully pal.   That's what I was referring to.   Don't play games.

If you would sell out your Sefaradi brothers like that you are a disgrace and no different from the reformist worms who march for Gaza.     All to fit in with neo nazi islam-bashers, 'please please like me neonazis'..... t.r.a.i.t.o.r.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: July 24, 2009, 04:11:35 PM »

They hate Sefaradi Jews and consider them "inferior blacks."  Why bring scum like that into this forum?

Do you not realize that Chaim ben Pesach himself is half Sefaradi ethnicity because one of his parents was Sefaradi?   

You are prejudging people you dont even know.  How can you say this, when you have never met them.  I am telling you, the ones I know DONT hate Safardi's.  Their gripe is with the Africans and the Muslims.   

I wasn't prejudging jack.   I was quoting this idiot 
Quote from: rightist2
  I know they have Ashkenazim members so I dont think they are anti-semitic. They might draw the line at Sefaradim though.

The history of this group and its worthless leader are not simply "forgiven" because now they choose out of convenience to them to side politically with Israel.   What Jew who isn't a self hating little worm, would trust such scum?

Offline Rightist2

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 24, 2009, 05:00:53 PM »

I wasn't prejudging jack.   I was quoting this idiot 
Quote from: rightist2
  I know they have Ashkenazim members so I dont think they are anti-semitic. They might draw the line at Sefaradim though.

The history of this group and its worthless leader are not simply "forgiven" because now they choose out of convenience to them to side politically with Israel.   What Jew who isn't a self hating little worm, would trust such scum?

Look I will no longer speak about the BNP on this website. I didnt realise it was so contentious and for that I apologise unreservedly. I really had thought JTF and BNP were allies.

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: July 24, 2009, 05:56:43 PM »

Look I will no longer speak about the BNP on this website. I didnt realise it was so contentious and for that I apologise unreservedly. I really had thought JTF and BNP were allies.

I respect your decision, and I appreciate the sincerity.   I do apologize for using a personal insult as that was unnecessary.  A strong rebuke and explanation should have sufficed but I lost myself a little bit, given the seriousness with which I view this subject.   Sorry.