Author Topic: Pentagon to Speed giant" bunker buster" production- (article)  (Read 1051 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Pentagon to Speed giant" bunker buster" production- (article)
« on: August 04, 2009, 12:18:43 AM »
Visiting US officials asked Israel last week to leave the handling of Iran's nuclear threat to the United States, up to an including military action.

(I don't think the United States feels that Israel has the military capability to do enough damage to Iran's nuclear sites, with conventional weapons.)   

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This new Bunker Buster is a conventional bomb that weighs 30,000 pounds and has 10 times the explosive power of it's predecessor, the 2000-pound BLU-109

Here's the article:

http://www.debka.com/index1.php

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Pentagon to Speed giant" bunker buster" production- (article)
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 03:42:12 AM »
I do belive Israel has not only the power but will to save the world. Thats it! SAVE THE WORLD. Thats what they would be doing if or G_D willing will destroy Iran "The Heartland of Muslim Scum".
Nuke Iran  :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 01:11:38 PM »
It is only 0.015 kT and so may not be cost-effective and may take its own time to develop.

Rather a 0.15 kT mini nuke in the same encasing may be cheaper with more certain and devastating effects. Also from 61 M depth not much of radio activity may come out, so it can be branded as conventional.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2009, 01:28:52 AM »
The whole thing is a give-away to the defense contractors and will not make its way to Israel.  Anyway, if that is their intention to give a giant bunker buster to Israel, Obongo will block it and instead give it to Egypt.

Do you see how your "hope" is exploited?  Do you see how our allies have "changed"?

Israel is on her own.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2009, 01:33:57 AM »
The whole thing is a give-away to the defense contractors and will not make its way to Israel.  Anyway, if that is their intention to give a giant bunker buster to Israel, Obongo will block it and instead give it to Egypt.

Do you see how your "hope" is exploited?  Do you see how our allies have "changed"?

Israel is on her own.

Absolutely, Obama will never let Israel have that 30,000 pound bunker buster.  I never expected he would.  He's a black Muslim.  But even George Bush wouldn't send Israel the old the bunker buster bombs.  Israel is on her own.  American doesn't want Israel to take attack Iran's nuclear installations.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: August 05, 2009, 01:46:49 AM »

Israel is on her own.

Actually, the article never even mentioned Israel would receive the 30,000 pound bunker buster. I doubt it will go to Egypt, either.  Doesn't make sense.

Offline Sentinel For Truth

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #6 on: August 05, 2009, 02:04:25 AM »

Israel is on her own.

Actually, the article never even mentioned Israel would receive the 30,000 pound bunker buster. I doubt it will go to Egypt, either.  Doesn't make sense.

Actually, I'm hoping the end recipient of it will be Iran, whoever uses it.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: August 05, 2009, 03:03:56 AM »
I think it all to be an eyewash. However I will be happy to be wrong here.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.