Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday August 9, 2009  (Read 10008 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday August 9, 2009
« Reply #25 on: August 09, 2009, 03:48:23 AM »
Hello Brother Chaim,

I made a thread about beer and that how a glass of beer a day, or wine is very good for you. Do you by chance every now and then enjoy a glass of beer yourself? 

And while we are on the topic of drinking,,, Is it alright to keep hoping that the fat piece of garbage Ted Kennedy will finally be gone from this world once and for all? 

Thank you as always,

Anth
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 09, 2009, 11:47:08 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

We all know the Jewish belief (one born out by history and experience) that enemies of the Jews have a tendency to disappear.  We know the whole history of Haman, Antiochus, the Pharoahs of Egypt and in our own generation the Nazis and the Soviets.  Most of these enemies have disappeared without a trace (yemach shemo literally). 

I believe there is another one in our lifetimes that has quietly gone under the radar.  Remember Gamal Abdel Nasser.  You and I no doubt do, but I bet that anyone on our forum under 30 has never heard of him.  More importantly his ideology which was a secular pan Arab nationalism was all the rage in the 1950s and 1960s.  At one time there was serious discussion of Egypt, Sudan and Libya merging into one nation.  Khadafi was a diisciple of Nasser.  Syria and Iraq could be viewed as following his path at one time.

Today Khadafi is a joke and even turned pro American when we were scaring him.  Saddam Hussein is decomposing and his nation might end up as a Muslim theocracy, or (thin chance) a pro western Democracy but it will never be a secular state led by a pan Arab strongman.  Syria might be said to be following the Nasser model but is more of an Iranian client nation.  Nasser's pan Arab nationalism virtually does not exist any more yet for years he was all the rage in Arab lands and the very embodiment of the Arab enemy.  Sounds to me like just another Jewish enemy who disappeared when we stood up to him.  May Hamas, Fatah, and the Iranian Mullahs follow the same path.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #27 on: August 09, 2009, 12:33:16 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think of the shooting of homosexuals in Tel-Aviv last week? Do you believe the shooter, if he did it for religious reasons, should be punished?
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #28 on: August 09, 2009, 01:30:43 PM »
Hello Chaim since New York City is so left wing, do you ever think we will ever have a strong right wing mayor or governor anytime soon? Thanks and GD bless

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #29 on: August 09, 2009, 03:42:13 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I'm sure you've been asked this many times
but on a regular average day what do you eat
for breakfast lunch and dinner
or do you skip meals and also what type of exercise do you do?

also on a completley different subject do you know of any sites where i can find before and after pictures of Israel to prove muslim loving anti semites wrong?
( i tried google with no luck)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 04:57:12 PM by MuslimSlayer90 »

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: August 09, 2009, 04:26:15 PM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

what is your opinion of US actor, Martin Sheen of the West Wing TV series, who apparently is a devout Roman Catholic who changed his last name from Estevez to Sheen in honor of a Roman Catholic priest by that same name and who for some reason has a penchant for being an English language narrator for a multitude of Croatian pro-Ustasha Nazi propaganda films produced by the self-hating Croatian Jew, Jakov Sedlar? 

Jakov Sedlar churns out so many of these absurd, insane pro-Ustasha Nazi propaganda films portraying the heroic Christian Serbs as antisemitic genocidal Nazis during the Holocaust in wartime Yugoslavia!

Martin Sheen always acts as the English language narrator for some reason for these disgraceful Nazi films. Why do you think this is? What are your feelings about this Croatian self-hating Jew Jakov Sedlar who is churning out these disgusting Nazi films on behalf of the Croatian Ustasha Nazi movement in their attempt to rewrite World War 2 history and that of the Holocaust in Croatia, Bosnia and Kosovo from 1941 to 1945?

Incidentally, Martin Sheen's son - Charlie Sheen - has also been a guest on Alex Jones' conspiracy-nutjob GCN [an ABC affiliate] radio talk-show where Charlie Sheen has wholeheartedly agreed with Alex Jones that 9/11 was NOT perpetrated by muslims, but supposedly was a so-called "inside job" perpetrated by the US government - which if you listen to Alex Jones' listeners and supporters - is supposedly "controlled by the Zionist Jewish lobby working on behalf of the state of Israel."

What do you think could be the reason behind Martin Sheen consistently narrating these Croatian Ustasha Nazi propaganda films for Jakov Sedlar? Do you think that the views of his son Charlie Sheen concerning 9/11 supposedly being a so-called "inside job" have any bearing on his support for the Croatian Nazis and can tell us something about the true nature of Martin Sheen's views regarding the Holocaust?

[I will be making a video of your answer]
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 04:32:10 PM by 4International »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #31 on: August 09, 2009, 05:12:12 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Why is it, after 6 years of reading Aruts Sheva, (supposedly a right wing media source),  I have never seen an article explaining how much Israel's internal Arab population, costs her, in terms of dollars?    Cost of all Arab welfare:  (food, medicine, water, electricity, etc),  cost of Jewish land already given to Arabs,  cost to private businesses for security against Arab terrorists,  cost of security to government (check points),  cost to tourism industry, cost of injuries to victims of terror attacks, and the cost and loss of Jewish life, which of course you can't put a value on.  I know there are many other significant costs which could be added to this list.

It seems Aruts Sheva is frightened to publish an article revealing this internal Arab dollar cost to Israel .   Otherwise, by now- someone would have written the article.  Why are they afraid to publish the numbers??????

The Israelis would quickly see and understand, the annual 3 billion dollar loan she receives from the United States, is just a fraction of the cost of housing Israel's internal and EVERLASTING PARASITE, the Arab.  

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________

Sincerely,

Aces High

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #32 on: August 09, 2009, 05:38:25 PM »
Dear Chaim

Do you think the Obongo birth certificate issue is worth considering or do you think it is a distraction and a big waste of time and money?  If you haven't already, please give us an affirmative action encounter of the week?

Thanks

Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt