Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 2, 2009  (Read 9756 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, August 2, 2009
« Reply #25 on: August 01, 2009, 10:01:50 PM »
Hello Brother Chaim

I want your opinion on what do you think about this situation between this Affirmative Action Harvard Gates and the Cambridge police officer Sgt. Crowley, and how Obama stuck his nose in this one?  Cause I bet if this happened to a white guy, Obama could care less.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: August 01, 2009, 10:20:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I wanted to discuss what I perceive as a total corruption and perversion of concepts and philosophy regarding Israel.  I want to focus on "land for peace".  When you discuss the "creation of a PLO/Nazi/Hamas state" you nail it but I think it goes beyond that.  Just the equation of land for peace is perverted.  It implies that both sides have are equally wrong, the Arabs murder Jewish men, women and children, while the Jews live in disputed land.  To equate the two is beyond belief.  It implies that until the border dispute is settled, we should expect the Arabs to continue murdering Jews and it is normal and acceptable.  What a sick way of looking at things.  Only the most self hating apologetic Jews would see it like that.  The secular Israelis who came to Israel to supposedly leave behind Jewish timidiy and inferiority have become the most pathetic Alex Portnoys.

The Arabs are saying that they will murder Jews unless they give Arabs land.  This is the national version of a robbery of mugging.  A bank robber is just a guy offering cash for peace, a mugger merely offers wallet for peace.  And the two state solution is equivalent to having a homocidal neighbor who wants to murder you and thinking you can solve the problem by inviting him to live in your spare bedroom and giving him guns.

Also the concept that Israel is too large and needs to give up land is laughable.  A good counterpoint to that is expressed in "The Case for a Larger Israel"  http://www.alargerisrael.com/Site/Home.html.  It is a free online book.

Finally the concept of a magical worship of the pre 1967 borders is like a toxic spill that is leaching its way back into Israel inside the Green Line.  While post Zionists might tell you that men who are merely defending themselves like Daniel Pinner and Avri Ran should be persecuted because they are evil settlers the lunacy has spread to men like Shai Dromi being persecuted for defending his ranch, which is inside the Green Line, the acceptance of years of rockets on Sderot wiithout a real response and then finally an inadequate response.  An Israel that will sacrifice Jews in Hevron, Gush Katif and the Golan is of the mentality to sacrifice Jews in Haifa and Tel Aviv.  (Haifa was allowed to take a pounding during the second Lebanon war.  Tel Aviv was supposedly a red line but I don't remember any major response to the Dolphanarium bombing and its horrific carnage in Tel Aviv).
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #27 on: August 02, 2009, 08:17:48 AM »
Dear Mr. ben Pesach,

what is your oppinion about the Rastafari movement?

Sincerly,

Ulli
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #28 on: August 02, 2009, 08:20:28 AM »
Why is bread and wine so important in judaism.  Why do we bless wine and bread in particular?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #29 on: August 02, 2009, 09:38:21 AM »
Hello Chaim,
               Some time back I saw a show on TV about Fort Knox. The government almost never allows anyone but essential people to view the vaults or gold stored there. Back during the F.D.R administration many people became convinced that any gold the American Government had stored there was used to pay off government debt and the place was empty. F.D.R issued an executive order that requested the vaults to be opened for viewing by some key politicians as well as himself and some members of the press. At that time the gold was still there and his visit put the issue to bed for some time. My question is.....With the condition of government finances being what they are today if the vaults were opened tomorrow do you think any gold would still be found there?  Regards,    cjd
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #30 on: August 02, 2009, 12:15:00 PM »
Shalom, Chaim,

May you share with us an Affirmative-Action story?

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #31 on: August 02, 2009, 12:45:01 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

Would a Kahanist government in Israel allow the U.S. military to use Haifa as a port, and continue to allow U.S. military personnel to come into Israel, even if it had a corrupting influence on Israelis?

I do not mean to slander U.S. military personnel, but it is known that where you have foreign military personnel you have prostitution, gambling, and too much alcohol consumption, because you have men coming ashore who have been away from their homes for many months, and are looking for a good time. Meanwhile Israelis (such as young women) might be looking to make a quick dollar by catering to their demands.
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #32 on: August 02, 2009, 02:07:10 PM »
Hello Chaim my question this week is: If Jews aren't allowed to drive during the Sabbath then why are there are some buildings with elevators that are used for Sabbath only?. I thought that Jews aren't allowed to use anything that is driven thanks and GD bless

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #33 on: August 02, 2009, 03:56:33 PM »
Shalom Chaim

did the baruch goldstein killing of arabs have any purpose whatsover?
I am not saying I feel for the arabs at all, but did the killing serve a good purpose?
it would be sad that a kahanist would die for a killing that had no cause behind it.

thanks again John

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #34 on: August 02, 2009, 05:31:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,

This is a short background on a very tragic story, that I'm sure you're quite familair with:  The COASTAL ROAD MASSACRE OF 1978

An article on Aruts Sheva reports that Israel has allowed several hundred foreign terrorists to enter Judea in recent days in order to allow them to participate in a leadership conference planned by Fatah, the party currently leading the Palestinian Authority.  Among those granted entry is Khalid Abu Isba, one of the terrorists who carried out the Coastal Road Massacre murdering 38 Israelis of which 13 were children.  71 Israelis were also wounded in this terrorist attack.   
Also, an  American photographer was murdered, and two buses were hijacked.

Please answer some questions for me,  pertaining to this massacre.

In this poorly written article by Maya Miskin, she writes that Israel has allowed the terrorists in.  However, she never specified who is responsible for letting them in. 

1) Who exactlly is responsible for letting these murderers of 38 Israelis into Israel?

2) Why are mass murderers of Jews welcomed into Israel??

3) Where is the outrage??

___________________________________________________________________________________________________ _________________________________

Sincerely,

Aces High

Offline 4International

• JTFer in Exile
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #35 on: August 02, 2009, 08:07:17 PM »

Shalom brother Chaim,

Recenty I  uploaded one of your older English language videos about Ron Paul and the so-called "neocons" on Zootube/Youtube. Sure enough, soon after the upload my channel came under assault from neo-Nazi fans of Ron Paul and Alex Jones but also from Bolshevik Leftists. The main theme of their comments was the preposterous claim that JTF was "listed as a terrorist organization both in Israel and the US" as well as their allegation that in 1996, so-called "Jewish neo-cons" wrote a paper called "A Clean Break: A New Strategy for Securing the Realm" - calling for the  removal of Saddam Hussein and the containment of Syria - in collaboration with Netanyahu and the Likud party.

What these neo-Nazi Ron Paul-tards are implying is that there is some kind of vast "international Zionist conspiracy" led by Israel "which controls American foreign policy". Of course, our position is that the Iraq war was a disaster for Israel and that in no way could Israel benefit from it, so the claim that so-called "Jewish neocons" worked for the benefit of the state of Israel is absurd. By no means was JTF a fan of Pipi and the Likud party back in 1996 nor is it now, so how do we respond to these absurd claims that the Likud party controls US foreign policy?

Also, my second question is why do so many liberals and Bolshevik Leftists - both Jewish and Gentile - give their support to outright Muslim Nazis such as the Albanian KLA terrorists and the late Bosnian president, Alija Izetbegovic?
Izetbegovic formed the "Young Muslims" organization in Sarajevo in late 1939: a Bosnian Islamofascist organization modelled on the Egyptian Nazi "Muslim Brotherhood" [Al-Ikhwan al-Muslimeen] and which served as enthusiastic recruiters for Bosnian Muslim Nazi volunteers wishing to join the Handschar and Kama Waffen SS divisions organized by the wartime Grand Mufti of Jerusalem, Hajj Amin al-Husseini and Heinrich Himmler.

Izetbegovic himself was a close associate of Hajj Amin al-Husseini and yet successive US administrations - Bush Snr, then Clinton, followed by Bush Jnr and now Hussein Obama - all supported this vicious Nazi beast from 1992 onwards and most of the establishment media and academics in this country go out of their way to cover up this irrefutable World War 2 history.

How do we explain this bi-partisan US support for the Albanian and Bosnian Muslm Nazis and the cover up of their vicious Nazi backgrounds?

[I will be making a 10 minute video of your answer on Zootube.]

G-d bless you.

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #36 on: August 02, 2009, 08:12:16 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Isn't Obama and the people following him the biggest phonyies in human history?  I mean we have American soilders in peril because they have been captured by the Taliban and the lead story in the paper is which is the prefered beer of "Professor Gates", Obama, and Sgt. Crowley.

God Bless America, Israel, and the West.

Minuteman