Author Topic: Adulterous Piece of Drek LeAnn Rimes Uses G-d To Justify Her Affair/Abandonment!  (Read 1143 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
http://omg.yahoo.com/news/leann-rimes-opens-up-about-split-at-utah-concert/25689?nc

I had absolutely nothing against country hussy Rimes before I saw this random headline on Yahoo (in fact, I knew absolutely nothing about her at all), but surely what she is doing right now (abandoning her husband in favor of this lover AND using G-d's name to try to justify it) has to be up there with what Sodom and Gomorrah did. Moreover, her current shackjob honey (Eddie Cibrian) is also married, having abandoned his wife and the mother of his children for this piece of garbage!

If Hashem allows Rimes to get away with living this way and blaspheming His name like she is, He will have to apologize to Sodom and Gomorrah! Oh, how JTF needs to become a mass movement soon.

Bonesfan

Quote from: Yahoo OMG
LeAnn Rimes Opens Up About Split at Utah Concert
Us Magazine - July 26, 2009 7:56 AM PDT

LeAnn Rimes opened up about relationships gone wrong during her performance at the Deer Valley Music Festival in Utah Saturday night.

"It is inevitable that sometimes in a relationship, you will have your heart broken," said the singer, who has been separated from her husband of seven years, Dean Sheremet.

See photos of stars who wed too young.

"Sometimes you don't do anything, but sometimes you want revenge. Sometimes you don't, and that's when you just leave it in G-d's hands and know that He will take care of it," she said before breaking into her song, "G-d Takes Care of Your Kind."

Rimes, 26, was not wearing her wedding ring on stage.

On Saturday, a source told Us Rimes and Sheremet are "leading separate lives...but still in each other's lives as best friends. They are not divorcing yet, but working though things and taking time apart...while they figure things out."

Sheremet posted on Twitter shortly after: "Thanks to everyone for all the support through a very difficult time!"

The separation news comes the same week Us Weekly reports Rimes is still carrying on an affair with Eddie Cibrian. (Us first broke the news of their relationship in March.)

Cibrian's wife, Brandi Glanville, confirms to Us she left him as a result.

"Eddie and I have decided to take some time apart," says Glanville, mother of Mason, 6, and Jake, 2. "I want to do what is best for our children. Eddie and LeAnn [Rimes] deserve each other."

More news from Usmagazine.com

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
I think you are too harsh on this subject. IMO adultery is a matter between man, woman and god, or in other words- a personal matter. Moreover, it is not clear if Ms Rimes has actually committed real adultery. She may have been separated from her husband before the affair.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
I think you are too harsh on this subject. IMO adultery is a matter between man, woman and G-d, or in other words- a personal matter. Moreover, it is not clear if Ms Rimes has actually committed real adultery. She may have been separated from her husband before the affair.

According to Torah law, an adulteress and the adulterer would be stoned to death if there were two-three witnesses to their infidelity. I don't advise this retribution but it is no doubt wrong to commit adultery and then say that G-d approved. A legal divorce should have occured before any relationship began...

It is important to be able to forgive when forgiveness is called for...

« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 06:02:52 PM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
People commit adultery every day. It's disgusting, but it's not often you see people with the chutzpah to actually invoke G-d to try and justify their perversion.

May Hashem give both Rimes and her shackjob male whore Cibrian a lethal case of genital gangrene.