Author Topic: An arab...  (Read 17821 times)

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
An arab...
« on: July 27, 2009, 06:20:04 PM »
Greetings.
I'm a christian arab living in the north section of israel, though I can't call myself a christian exactly, because I haven't read the bible, atleast not all of it, I haven't read the old nor the new testimony, and I'm not quite sure about all this religions matter.

Anyways. I came here via facebook, I was in [censored] Islam group and not sure where exactly I got the link to this website but I'm pretty sure it was from facebook and something related to [censored] Islam group.

I'm here to discuss more about the issues and threats of islam on us and the whole world, and what can we do about it. I am NOT a hater, I don't think we should hate or wage wars, muslims are just sick people in my opinion, they were raised on a spiritual cage and anyone tries to get out of it will be shot killed. I've got muslim friends, jewish and christian friends, I haven't harmed anyone nor intends to do so, I believe the roots of the problem starts with "Islam", the religion itself. ty
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: An arab...
« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2009, 06:22:28 PM »
Welcome to JTF  :dance:

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #2 on: July 27, 2009, 06:54:33 PM »
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #3 on: July 27, 2009, 07:29:14 PM »
Welcome to JTF.

Offline freedomannie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: July 27, 2009, 07:38:34 PM »
welcome to JTF ...nice site, you will enjoy it because it offers so much information!
I am in love with Light as it has brought the curtains back from the darkness...i will always be free with the truth i now know and my heart is forever changed...I thank G-d for the light! <3 Always

Moshe92

« Reply #5 on: July 27, 2009, 09:01:35 PM »
Welcome.

ברוך הבא לפורום שלנו

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2009, 09:09:03 PM »
welcome....I am also a Christian, although I do not like that particular word because Hitler called himself a Christian... >:(

What parts of the bible have you read, if I may ask?  Just curious.

I am really glad you left Islam... :dance:
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 09:17:14 PM by ~Hanna~ »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 09:16:02 PM »
It's always good to learn people are leaving Islam!!!  Glad to have you on board!!!!
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 06:59:41 AM »
Heey! there is a big misperception going on here, I was never a muslim, there are a minority of arabs that are NOT muslims, was born christians, its not like all arabs are muslims. Agreed, christian arabs originally might not be from here, but it was long ago when christians came here and integrated themselvs with the arabic traditions and -became- arabs, I cannot not call myself an arab right now, although I know that my very true origins might be ..... from the u.s.a, or europe, but my guess is u.s.a since I'm a protestant.
Don't confuse muslim arabs with christian arabs, there is a HUGE difference ... obviously ... and the world must know that not all arabs are muslims, this really makes it hard for me to say I'm an arab when someone asks about ethnicity ... even though christian arabs have nothing in common with the muslim arabs, they are still arabs ... they dance arabic, they speak arabic, they make arabic food, they have arabic folklore, they can't just deny being arab because they are afraid people would think they are similar to muslims. That's how it is in the world today, sadly. people hear the word arab, and they automatically think muslim. I always avoid such questions because in one hand I hate people having misconceptions about me and prejudices, and in the other hand I feel like a jerk if I said "no I'm not an arab" just to avoid being taken as a muslim. Christian arabs live with a lot of contradictions and difficulties here, we are stuck between both sides, in one side jews thinking we are terrorists like most muslims are, and in the other hand we have our own conflict with muslims.

So to clarify this issue out, I was NOT a muslim, I was born as a christian, my father and mother are christians, and so are my grandparents, and my grand grandparents, and my grand grand ...
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 09:42:53 AM »
Welcome!
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 09:57:23 AM »
Welcome here on JTF!
أهلا وسهلا   :)

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 12:52:06 PM »
It's nice that you are not muslim, and you are friendly with Jews too, but honestly what do you want on a Kahanist/Zionist forum? No offense.  ::)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 01:34:07 PM »
It's nice that you are not muslim, and you are friendly with Jews too, but honestly what do you want on a Kahanist/Zionist forum? No offense.  ::)

What any other non-jew member wants. Just discussing stuff, mainly about Islam and the threats of Islam.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 04:31:32 PM »
I'm glad you're not a Muslim. We allow all decent non-Muslims even Arabs.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 07:03:23 PM »
I'm glad you're not a Muslim. We allow all decent non-Muslims even Arabs.

I'm glad too, for that matter :D
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 07:38:58 PM »
Welcome.
 :)

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: July 29, 2009, 07:24:51 AM »
Hello and welcome to the JTF.

I do know some Arabs, but they are Jewish so I have no issues with them. Also my niece is married to an Iranian Jew.
My concern is that many Christian Arabs have a tendency to side with muslims regarding Israel.
How do you feel about the palestinians and do you think they have any right to reside in Israel ?
Do you think that Israel should give up any land to the palestinians?

Shalom - Dox 

Some of them do, only for couple of facts and they are:
1. Sympathy. They feel similar because they're both arabs, for example: there are some russian christians reside in israel. They speak hebrew and everything, you can't distinguish them from any other jews russians in here. But would you ally yourself with say.. jordanian muslims if a problem occured between you and them? christian arabs feels the same, they feel that allying themselv with jews is like betraying their own nation, in the end, we live together, my village is 50% muslims, i deal with muslims everyday, that's why, christian arabs tends to have a neutral reaction in this struggle. Believe me, if you get to deal with certain people all the time, and you speak the same language, that's reason enough to feel sympathy for them.

2. They are blinded by the media, and are extremely misinformed, and they don't know anything about Islam. All they know about islam is, the kids they play football with, the students in school, the teachers, the neighbor next door. They have no idea what Islam and what the quran contains. If they do, and they truly realize it, it would be a big shock to them as it was to me when i first started realizing the danger relying in there.

Oh believe me. Christians and muslims fights all the time here. Every year, every party, there must be a race fight or something, that's why I barely go to there parties anymore, arabs just can't handle a proper event, and many arabs do know that. I remember back in high school when 7 muslims attacked my friend and they beated the [censored] out of him, because he got a problem with one of them. They don't even have any integrity to fight face to face, they are cowards and retarded.

Regarding your last question, I'm not sure, because I know if muslims got a new land, they will just ignore it and eventually it'll be a big garbage cane like all the other muslim arabic countries. And I don't trust muslims. I smell something really big gonna happen next decade world wide.
What I would really like to see is, muslims growing some more brain cells, being more rational and tolerant, before this happens, there is no place for discussion in my opinion. I don't think Israel should allow a neighbor or even help building it before they drop the idea of killing infidles (jews and christians and pagans and etc ...) or any other fascist idea they adopt from the koran. I believe if muslims got over themselves, got more rational, stopped being so hateful against other beliefs, and really just realized how much their religion is darkening their hearts, then and only then they should be able to get a spot near israel, and I believe israel should help them get on their feet because ... we are not nazis, we can't just drop them into the sea, they were living here for a very long time, even though 2k years not any of them were living here, but history bears a lot of demographic and geographical changes, along with nations rise and nations fall, and if we kept getting back and back in history, then we will see that not ONE country have not undergone drastic changes, at least a tiny bit, be it geographically or demographically.
So no, we shouldn't kick them to oblivion and not caring what would happen to them, as long as they get more rational, bearable.
And no, we should not give all the land to anyone. What happened on 48, have changed the lang in the middle east, and we should keep the status-vu (however u write this expression  :)) and just.. keep on living in peace, or what left from it.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: July 29, 2009, 11:17:29 AM »
You sound very well reflected and neutral. And you have some very important points. I know several Christian Arabs as well as Arameans. While the Arabs mostly would like to see Islam fading or inventing itself new to become compatible with the 21st century, most Arameans would only like to see all Muslims dead.
Indeed, it is not only the Muslims, the big problem is Islam which keeps people who believe in it as hostages of it's evil Koran and Muhammad's teachings. Without Islam there would not be all this hatred among the Arabs and people in the Middle East.

Offline SW

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: July 29, 2009, 11:24:38 AM »
You sound very well reflected and neutral. And you have some very important points. I know several Christian Arabs as well as Arameans. While the Arabs mostly would like to see Islam fading or inventing itself new to become compatible with the 21st century, most Arameans would only like to see all Muslims dead.
Indeed, it is not only the Muslims, the big problem is Islam which keeps people who believe in it as hostages of it's evil Koran and Muhammad's teachings. Without Islam there would not be all this hatred among the Arabs and people in the Middle East.

You are right! Without Islam (the idiology) there wouldn't be Muslims. And without Muslims there wouldn't be suicide bombers, killers, murderers, terror and other evil things they do.

It's like Nazism. Without the idiology of sHitler there wouldn't be 6 million dead Jews during the Holocaust.
Idiologies are a danger and evil!

Nazism was and is terrible. But we stoped it as good as we could. But I am not sure if we can stop Islam that good as we stoped Nazism. Todays weapons allow them more evil power. They have more chances to destroy us than the Nazis had. Just imagine the Nazis had nuclear weapons! They have nuclear weapons now (Muslims). Islam is the modern Nazism, just much bader and I will not see and feel their holocaust because it will be horrible!

You can see their Terror, 9/11, Madrid (Spain), London (UK), Israel, ... Trust me, it's just the beginning it's not the end. But we can end it! We as Christian/ Jewish community, we as western civilisation can stop them! The only thing we have to do is open the mouth! Protest! I think that helps a lot and Terror is no way. Terror is a way if they won't understand what we want. There is only one way to educate them if they will not do what we want!

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #19 on: July 29, 2009, 01:06:00 PM »
Indeed.
The war they're fighting is more of a cognitive war, their religion manipulates their minds, and their religious leaders manipulate the masses. It's sad and at the same time its very dangerous, we can't win a cognitive war by weapons no matter how affective they are, its like taking a headache pills for a liver disease. It might soften the pain a little bit but it doesn't solve the problem, at all.
Its our responsibility to improve our media and make it reach the whole world, and preach about the dangers of islam, broadcast true history, expose islam and its fake prophet, only then we will step into the war as a respective opponent. Islam knows that they can't win this war with military action, so they are infiltrating every country and preaching their fake hate words to the world, not to mention, they are breeding machines! look at europe and u.s.a, the amount of muslims there is growing year after year, and god forbid there'll be a muslim majority some day unless we do something about it. The average muslim family have around 8 members, whilst the original europian family have around 2, or even less...
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #20 on: July 29, 2009, 01:07:39 PM »
Madmarv, what do you think of Joseph Farah of Worldnetdaily.com?  He's a Bible believing Christian Arab who is very pro-Israel.  I think he's awesome.

Offline therealyemini

• New JTFer
« Reply #21 on: July 29, 2009, 04:59:01 PM »
hello bro
welcome to JTF
do u have any special subjects that u want to discuss ?
i think islam is extremely dangerous for the world but a parts of the world hasn't been awaken about this threat yet
islam is a big religion of 1.5b people (mostly animals)
i never met anyone to ask me that question but i just have to explain it to anyone if he wonders :
why does islam is so evil and yet there are so many people in it ?
its simple
in the past people were forced (or get killed) to be islamic, thats made alot of muslims that did the same (forcing people), and every muslim is making like 8 to 15 children
thats why they are so big religion (cult)
and its a cancer that should be taken care of early before it will be unable to stop
a jewish guy say - i will die for what i believe
a christian guy say - i will die for what i believe
a muslim guy say - you will die for what i believe

you understand the difference ?

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: July 29, 2009, 06:05:30 PM »
Yeah its so true therealyemini, and Lisa, sorry I'm not familiar with Joseph Farah, I googled him and searched in youtube, but I found few articles and videos that didn't tell me much about him. Maybe you have some link/links about his work or lifestyle, what he believes, etc etc.. would be much appreciated.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #23 on: July 29, 2009, 06:58:10 PM »
Yeah its so true therealyemini, and Lisa, sorry I'm not familiar with Joseph Farah, I googled him and searched in youtube, but I found few articles and videos that didn't tell me much about him. Maybe you have some link/links about his work or lifestyle, what he believes, etc etc.. would be much appreciated.

Do you support the Zionism?
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 07:52:00 PM »
Madmarv, the best thing to do would be to visit Joseph Farah's website Worldnetdaily.

http://www.worldnetdaily.com