Author Topic: An arab...  (Read 17615 times)

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
Re: An arab...
« Reply #25 on: July 30, 2009, 08:34:32 AM »

Do you support the Zionism?

No.

Lisa, of what I've seen in WND dot com, he expresses some interesting points of view. I don't think I disagree with him in most of his ideas.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #26 on: July 30, 2009, 08:44:37 AM »
Here's more about Joseph Farah                      

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joseph_Farah

here is another pro Israel Christian from Lebanon Walid Phares

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walid_Phares
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #27 on: July 30, 2009, 09:19:50 AM »

No.

Lisa, of what I've seen in WND dot com, he expresses some interesting points of view. I don't think I disagree with him in most of his ideas.

Wait, let me get this straight.  You DON'T support Zionism?

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #28 on: July 30, 2009, 09:39:51 AM »

No.

Lisa. An arab is arab. I'm sorry to say it but arabs will always hate us. It's too strange that how many muslims and arabs we had on our forum nowdays. I'm sure he is a provocator. You see? He is against the Zionism, against the Jewish people. I don't think that those people who lost their relatives in terror attack would be happy if they saw an arab on our forum who is against the Zionism!

It's not arab forum. It's Jewish a wonderful right wing Jewish zionist-kahanist forum with righteous gentile people. BAN HIM!! Before he will start to spying...
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline therealyemini

• New JTFer
« Reply #29 on: July 30, 2009, 10:10:58 AM »

No.

Lisa. An arab is arab. I'm sorry to say it but arabs will always hate us. It's too strange that how many muslims and arabs we had on our forum nowdays. I'm sure he is a provocator. You see? He is against the Zionism, against the Jewish people. I don't think that those people who lost their relatives in terror attack would be happy if they saw an arab on our forum who is against the Zionism!

It's not arab forum. It's Jewish a wonderful right wing Jewish zionist-kahanist forum with righteous gentile people. BAN HIM!! Before he will start to spying...

true
and this arab didnt even refer to the important reply i posted here, why ? cuz he knows its true

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #30 on: July 30, 2009, 10:15:39 AM »

No.

If you had any clue at all, you would realize that most jews are NOT Zionists. But you haven't. You immediately concluded that, because I don't support zionism, I'm a jew hater. And following this conclusion, we understand that most jews hate themselvs. And wow I should applaud to you for this: "An arab is arab. I'm sorry to say it but arabs will always hate us", you should know that most of the haters against you (if not all) are muslims, or atleast agrees with islam. Which totally contradict my own values in life. There are.... PLENTY of reasons why I don't support zionism. One of the many reasons is simply religious. I don't believe in Judaism, So I don't think that, no matter how long the jews wait here in israel, jesus won't come. But that's my own opinion, you are free to believe whatever you want as long as it does not violates my freedom at any cost - such as in islam, and why I'm against it. Zionists are merely people (who are not all jews, at least, yet) who believe that Israel should be a jewish country only - hence, israel now is a jewish country although it contrains around 20% of none jews, but its because of zionism we have now a jewish state for its jewish people (that excludes me and many others like me - for religious purposes), and they will stay there until jesus will come and rule the whole world with them in israel. Sorry but, I won't be surprised if A LOT of people do NOT support zionism. Not only for political reasons, but only for the simplest fact which is - religious.

I don't know how that makes me your enemy though ... are you angry all the time?
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #31 on: July 30, 2009, 10:18:00 AM »

true
and this arab didnt even refer to the important reply i posted here, why ? cuz he knows its true

umm what?
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #32 on: July 30, 2009, 10:23:02 AM »
...because of zionism we have now a jewish state for its jewish people (that excludes me and many others like me - for religious purposes

Please explain how the State of Israel excludes you and many others. What exactly are you deprived of?

Israeli Arabs have much higher living standard than Arabs in all neighboring countries. And the rights of Christians in Israel are much more respected than in any Arab country.
Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline therealyemini

• New JTFer
« Reply #33 on: July 30, 2009, 10:23:24 AM »

No.

If you had any clue at all, you would realize that most jews are NOT Zionists. But you haven't. You immediately concluded that, because I don't support zionism, I'm a jew hater. And following this conclusion, we understand that most jews hate themselvs. And wow I should applaud to you for this: "An arab is arab. I'm sorry to say it but arabs will always hate us", you should know that most of the haters against you (if not all) are muslims, or atleast agrees with islam. Which totally contradict my own values in life. There are.... PLENTY of reasons why I don't support zionism. One of the many reasons is simply religious. I don't believe in Judaism, So I don't think that, no matter how long the jews wait here in israel, jesus won't come. But that's my own opinion, you are free to believe whatever you want as long as it does not violates my freedom at any cost - such as in islam, and why I'm against it. Zionists are merely people (who are not all jews, at least, yet) who believe that Israel should be a jewish country only - hence, israel now is a jewish country although it contrains around 20% of none jews, but its because of zionism we have now a jewish state for its jewish people (that excludes me and many others like me - for religious purposes), and they will stay there until jesus will come and rule the whole world with them in israel. Sorry but, I won't be surprised if A LOT of people do NOT support zionism. Not only for political reasons, but only for the simplest fact which is - religious.

I don't know how that makes me your enemy though ... are you angry all the time?

ok lol dont teach us about our country ok ?
people are mad with people like you that dont understand that without zionism there will be a second holocaust
dont make me laugh, 97% of the jews in the world are zionist, except from the left winged and the Neturei Karta, and there are alot of zionist people who arent jews
this is a zionist forum so why did you come here ?

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #34 on: July 30, 2009, 10:28:44 AM »
...because of zionism we have now a jewish state for its jewish people (that excludes me and many others like me - for religious purposes

Please explain how the State of Israel excludes you and many others. What exactly are you deprived of?

Israeli Arabs have much higher living standard than Arabs in all neighboring countries. And the rights of Christians in Israel are much more respected than in any Arab country.
Exactly. Arab Christians in Israel are Israelis. In other Arab countries (maybe excluding Lebanon), Christian Arabs are Arabs but 3rd class!
Not to forget that they can be crucified in Gaza, since Hamas reinstated crucifixion for Christians last January. Opposing Zionism means negating the right of Israel to exist. Means he would prefer to live under Hams control with crucifixion laws?  :::D

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #35 on: July 30, 2009, 10:56:25 AM »
Madmarv, Zionism is simply the desire for the Jews to have a Jewish state in Israel.  With all the Christian countries in Europe and all the Muslim countries in the Middle East, why can't the Jews have one little country that is Jewish? 

How does Israel as a Jewish state infringe on any of your rights?  Are you saying that you would rather live under Hamas rule? 

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #36 on: July 30, 2009, 11:04:02 AM »
Most of the Jews are Zionists. He hates us. And he will put the knife to our body if we will trust him. BAN HIM!

Look!

WE ARE FIGHTING NOW WITH EACH OTHER!

ARABS KILLED JEWS IN MANY TERROR ATTACKS! WE ARE KAHANISTS. THIS GAY MONKEY DOESN'T BELONG TO THE JTF! WHAT WOULD THE VICTIMS SAY? ARAB ON THE KAHANIST FORUM? IS IT A JOKE? BAN THIS FAKE CHRISTIAN NAZI!
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #37 on: July 30, 2009, 11:05:56 AM »
Arabs are a nation. And we are enemy of them. We are not only enemy of the Islam...we are enemy of arabs and they will NEVER NEVER NEVER CHANGE!!!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #38 on: July 30, 2009, 11:07:21 AM »

No.

You are a provocator. I know you hate us. You hate all Jews, you are a muslim-nazi and not Christian, if you are Christian it would not matter. You are arab and you don't support Zionism. You hate Israel, you want to provocate us

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #39 on: July 30, 2009, 11:10:12 AM »
Who the hell are you? You are joining to the forum and attacking us? We don't need you. Don't you understand? Type "ask rabbi" to the google, and then you will get many sites where you can ask about Judaism, BUT:

IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE. (WELL YOUR PLACE IS THE HELL, AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU, YOU KILLED MANY JEWISH KIDS, AND BURNING CARS IN EUROPE. AND YOU KILLED MY BELOVED PRINCESS'S RELATIVES TOO.

SO LEAVE THIS FORUM VERY SOON!

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #40 on: July 30, 2009, 11:24:24 AM »
Madmarv, Zionism is simply the desire for the Jews to have a Jewish state in Israel.  With all the Christian countries in Europe and all the Muslim countries in the Middle East, why can't the Jews have one little country that is Jewish? 

How does Israel as a Jewish state infringe on any of your rights?  Are you saying that you would rather live under Hamas rule? 

I didn't say Israel as a Jewish state infringe my rights in any way, I didn't say that I hate jews or disagree with them coming to israel, or even having a country. I just disagree with the belief behind zionism that's all. Suddenly I have all the forum pointing fingers at me hatefully because of my beliefs? I don't really, at all, care if all the jews in the world came to israel... and I'm against Islam from the buttom of my heart... but Zionism is more of a religious movement, to have a jewish country for jewish people only, because they believe that jesus will come for them, to israel, and rule the world with them, only in israel, religiously and historically, and so and so ...
I really, really don't agree with that logic. If my beliefs is trespassing on your forums guidelines somehow, then sorry I didn't mean to, as I said, I've came here using a link in facebook in a group named "F*ck Islam" replace the * with u, and I hoped I could share my knowledge and ideas about islam here as well. I didn't have no idea that opposing to Zionism conceptually will make me unwelcome.

And for the love of god, everyone, I've had enough of hate speech against me, stop it, you've made your point, I'll leave, just don't explode and take your pills already.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #41 on: July 30, 2009, 11:25:42 AM »
Who the hell are you? You are joining to the forum and attacking us? We don't need you. Don't you understand? Type "ask rabbi" to the google, and then you will get many sites where you can ask about Judaism, BUT:

IT IS NOT YOUR PLACE. (WELL YOUR PLACE IS THE HELL, AND I WILL NOT TOLERATE YOU, YOU KILLED MANY JEWISH KIDS, AND BURNING CARS IN EUROPE. AND YOU KILLED MY BELOVED PRINCESS'S RELATIVES TOO.

SO LEAVE THIS FORUM VERY SOON!

W..T..F are you talking about? what are you onto?
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #42 on: July 30, 2009, 11:37:05 AM »
Madmarv, Jews don't believe in Jesus.  Christians do.  There are Christian Zionists who believe in the second coming of Christ.  On the other hand, Jews believe that the Messiah is yet to come. 

So I still don't understand what is it about Zionism that you disagree with. 

I'm Jewish.  My family attended an Orthodox Jewish Synagogue when I was growing up.  I have never heard any rabbi say that Jews will one day rule the world. 

As for non-Jews living in Israel, we have no problem with that, as long as long as they accept the fact that Israel is a Jewish state. 

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #43 on: July 30, 2009, 11:41:46 AM »
I didn't say Israel as a Jewish state infringe my rights in any way, I didn't say that I hate jews or disagree with them coming to israel, or even having a country..

I don't really, at all, care if all the jews in the world came to israel...

If you really mean that, it's great. I wonder if you have enough courage to say the same to your Arab friends.

...Zionism is more of a religious movement, to have a jewish country for jewish people only, because they believe that jesus will come for them, to israel, and rule the world with them, only in israel, religiously and historically, and so and so ...
I really, really don't agree with that logic. 

Your understanding of Zionism is incorrect. I think you got from Islamic fascist or a Nazi site.

Do not put your trust in princes, nor in a son of man, in whom there is no help (Psalms 146:3)

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #44 on: July 30, 2009, 11:43:17 AM »

Your understanding of Zionism is incorrect. I think you got from Islamic fascist or a Nazi site.

Then be kind and explain it to me from your own point of view, instead of flooding me with ignorant hate speech.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #45 on: July 30, 2009, 11:57:43 AM »

Then be kind and explain it to me from your own point of view, instead of flooding me with ignorant hate speech.

When did I flood you with hate speech?

The truth is that Jews believe that when Messiah comes, all the people on the Earth will understand that G-d is One and the Jewish religion was right. It will be so evident that all the people will accept His truth and stop to do injustice. All the wars will end. There will be the epoch of justice, wisdom and happiness.

The notion that the Jews will dominate the Earth and ensalve all other people is a vicious Jew-hating lie. It has nothing to do with Judaism and Zionism.

Judaism and Zionism do not say that the Land of Israel is for the Jews only. If a Gentile accepts 7 Laws of Noah, he/she can live in Israel and have full rights.

7 Laws of Noah:

Prohibition of Idolatry: You shall not have any idols before God.
Prohibition of Murder: You shall not murder. (Genesis 9:6)
Prohibition of Theft: You shall not steal.
Prohibition of Sexual Promiscuity: You shall not commit any of a series of sexual prohibitions, which include adultery, incest, bestiality and male homosexual intercourse.
Prohibition of Blasphemy: You shall not blaspheme God's name.
Dietary Law: Do not eat flesh taken from an animal while it is still alive. (Genesis 9:4)
Requirement to have just Laws: You shall set up an effective judiciary to enforce the preceding six laws fairly.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Seven_Laws_of_Noah

Offline Spectator

• Master JTFer
« Reply #46 on: July 30, 2009, 12:05:20 PM »
You should also understand that Zionism is not a religion. It is the Jewish people's movement to return to our land - the Land of Israel.

Our religion is Judaism.

But those people who say Zionism is contrary to Jusaism are LIARS. According to Judaism, living in the Land of Israel is one of the most important things that G-d requires of all the Jews.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #47 on: July 30, 2009, 12:31:49 PM »
You should also understand that Zionism is not a religion. It is the Jewish people's movement to return to our land - the Land of Israel.

Our religion is Judaism.

But those people who say Zionism is contrary to Jusaism are LIARS. According to Judaism, living in the Land of Israel is one of the most important things that G-d requires of all the Jews.

Exactly. If i was jewish, I would agree on zionism most likely. But I'm not. Its like, asking you if you believe in our jesus, that he came and everything etc etc ... now its very normal that you don't, because you are not a christian, but that doesn't automatically make you my enemy what so ever.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline therealyemini

• New JTFer
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2009, 01:33:54 PM »

Our religion is Judaism.

Exactly. If i was jewish, I would agree on zionism most likely. But I'm not. Its like, asking you if you believe in our jesus, that he came and everything etc etc ... now its very normal that you don't, because you are not a christian, but that doesn't automatically make you my enemy what so ever.

can u please tell me JTF is Abbreviation of what ?

and i dont consider you as my enemy if u say u do not hate us, but u cant come JTF and say u dont support zionism because zionism is all what JTF about

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #49 on: July 30, 2009, 01:38:50 PM »

Our religion is Judaism.

can u please tell me JTF is Abbreviation of what ?

and i dont consider you as my enemy if u say u do not hate us, but u cant come JTF and say u dont support zionism because zionism is all what JTF about

Jewish Task Force? I guess..
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.