Author Topic: An arab...  (Read 17799 times)

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
Re: An arab...
« Reply #50 on: July 30, 2009, 01:51:48 PM »
I know I am late in saying this but welcome!

Offline Cato

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #51 on: July 30, 2009, 02:32:10 PM »
Welcome! I would suggest that you will enjoy this forum so long as the discussion revolves around Islam. Again, Welcome.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2009, 02:38:36 PM by David »

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #52 on: July 30, 2009, 02:52:26 PM »
Welcome! I would suggest that you will enjoy this forum so long as the discussion revolves around Islam. Again, Welcome.

Thanks. I know, I'm not here to discuss my views on Zionism or Judaism or any of this kind, at all. As stated in the very first post in this thread, I'm here to expose the evil in Islam and how its affecting us and our most precious cultures around the world.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #53 on: July 30, 2009, 03:58:45 PM »
I have removed my welcome post to mad marv. He's back forum members!

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #54 on: July 30, 2009, 04:00:11 PM »

Read my posts Elizabeth. I told him where there is his right place.  >:(
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #55 on: July 30, 2009, 04:07:45 PM »
You should also understand that Zionism is not a religion. It is the Jewish people's movement to return to our land - the Land of Israel.

Our religion is Judaism.

But those people who say Zionism is contrary to Jusaism are LIARS. According to Judaism, living in the Land of Israel is one of the most important things that G-d requires of all the Jews.

Exactly. If i was jewish, I would agree on zionism most likely. But I'm not. Its like, asking you if you believe in our jesus, that he came and everything etc etc ... now its very normal that you don't, because you are not a christian, but that doesn't automatically make you my enemy what so ever.

Hum, so tell me why we have a Chinese Kahanist, Christian kahanistas and even a Hindu Kahanist, if Zionism and Kahanism is only a Jewish matter in your opinion!

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #56 on: July 30, 2009, 04:31:16 PM »
You should also understand that Zionism is not a religion. It is the Jewish people's movement to return to our land - the Land of Israel.

Our religion is Judaism.

But those people who say Zionism is contrary to Jusaism are LIARS. According to Judaism, living in the Land of Israel is one of the most important things that G-d requires of all the Jews.

Exactly. If i was jewish, I would agree on zionism most likely. But I'm not. Its like, asking you if you believe in our jesus, that he came and everything etc etc ... now its very normal that you don't, because you are not a christian, but that doesn't automatically make you my enemy what so ever.

Hum, so tell me why we have a Chinese Kahanist, Christian kahanistas and even a Hindu Kahanist, if Zionism and Kahanism is only a Jewish matter in your opinion!

I really have no idea why :) its like, having a priest Buddhist ... lol
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #57 on: July 30, 2009, 04:33:15 PM »

What is a back forum member?
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #58 on: July 30, 2009, 04:35:57 PM »

Our religion is Judaism.

I really have no idea why :) its like, having a priest Buddhist ... lol

No this is not comparable. Many Christians believe there has to be a Jewish state and that Israel is the right place for that.
Also don't forget that a Jewish Temple on the Temple Mount has always been the holiest to HaShem thus you should respect G*ds will to have the Jewish people in israel and also the Temple. And surely you as a Christian have all rights to stay there, you are a Noachide - contrary to the Muslims - who deny the whole Old and New Testament!

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #59 on: July 30, 2009, 04:55:47 PM »
Marv, I don't have a problem with an Arab visiting this forum to discuss and expose the evil retrograde force that Islam is.

But to be perfectly frank with you, there are some reasons why you can not be a completely welcomed guest as far as I'm concerned.

You explain your rejection of Zionism is based primarily on your identity as a Christian, and mention that there are even Jews that don't support Zionism. Fine. But I don't believe you're being completely honest or forthright with the members of this forum.

It's my opinion that you (as an Arab) have a fundamental problem with Israel belonging to the Jewish People and being a Jewish State. Your objection to Israel is not really a theological or Christian one; it's actually based on Arab nationalism.

I'm curious, do you consider yourself a 'Palestinian' or an Israeli ? I suspect it is the former. Frankly, I'd be shocked to hear you say you're an Israeli even though you live in Israel. And to be honest, I can understand why your Arab pride makes you feel this way.

However, while I can understand your rejection of Zionism and Israel as a Jewish State, I think you should know that this makes you my enemy even if we both detest Islam.

I can believe that you don't hate Jews. But I'm fairly certain you hate the idea of Israel, even though you live there. That makes you a potentially dangerous subversive. Therefore, as a Zionist who believes in absolute Jewish sovereignty over the Land of Israel it's impossible to feel comfortable with you.

Yes, as far as Islam goes - you're the self-professed enemy of my enemy. We have that much in common. But do not be deluded that this necessarily makes you my friend.

That being said, I think your personal observations about Islam and an Arab's perspective of life in Israel can be of some value to this forum and I extend my welcome on that basis.

Offline GoIsraelGo!

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Wake up America, Obama is the enemy!
« Reply #60 on: July 30, 2009, 05:12:57 PM »

What is a back forum member?

You're a real smart [censored] aren't you marv?

« Last Edit: August 17, 2009, 11:59:15 PM by republicandox »

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #61 on: July 30, 2009, 05:18:08 PM »

No this is not comparable. Many Christians believe there has to be a Jewish state and that Israel is the right place for that.
Also don't forget that a Jewish Temple on the Temple Mount has always been the holiest to HaShem thus you should respect G*ds will to have the Jewish people in israel and also the Temple. And surely you as a Christian have all rights to stay there, you are a Noachide - contrary to the Muslims - who deny the whole Old and New Testament!

Yes but being zionist is not only about having a jewish israel state, its also about the coming of the messiah for the jewish people in israel, if zionism was only about having a jewish state, nothing more, nothing less, then my concern about it is... almost nothing, I haven't cleared that completely yet, I said I'm a christian, but I don't deserv calling myself one since I haven't read the bible, and I'm not sure about everything in Christianity or any religio - kindof an agnostic. That being said, you should excuse me if I don't buy the Jewish Temple/HaShem story thing... but nonetheless I respect all religions (except Islam), and that's not my concern to dispute or confirm anything.
However, the only thing that makes me sympathize and support having a "jewish" state, is that there are not one jewish state in the world. Why not having one now? considering it is not a cult but rather a religion, with a fair amount of jews in the world and intelligent people that contributed A LOT to our world throughout history in all times...
And BTW, for your information, muslims THINK that they believe and even respect christianity and judaism, they think its written in their koran to believe in our religions, they also believe that the way we practice our religion is wrong, and even our books have been modified, and that they are right - lol no wonder.. they are always right about everything.... even f*cking animals and committing pedophilia and incest sex...
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #62 on: July 30, 2009, 05:33:38 PM »
Marv, I don't have a problem with an Arab visiting this forum to discuss and expose the evil retrograde force that Islam is.

But to be perfectly frank with you, there are some reasons why you can not be a completely welcomed guest as far as I'm concerned.

You explain your rejection of Zionism is based primarily on your identity as a Christian, and mention that there are even Jews that don't support Zionism. Fine. But I don't believe you're being completely honest or forthright with the members of this forum.

It's my opinion that you (as an Arab) have a fundamental problem with Israel belonging to the Jewish People and being a Jewish State. Your objection to Israel is not really a theological or Christian one; it's actually based on Arab nationalism.

I'm curious, do you consider yourself a 'Palestinian' or an Israeli ? I suspect it is the former. Frankly, I'd be shocked to hear you say you're an Israeli even though you live in Israel. And to be honest, I can understand why your Arab pride makes you feel this way.

However, while I can understand your rejection of Zionism and Israel as a Jewish State, I think you should know that this makes you my enemy even if we both detest Islam.

I can believe that you don't hate Jews. But I'm fairly certain you hate the idea of Israel, even though you live there. That makes you a potentially dangerous subversive. Therefore, as a Zionist who believes in absolute Jewish sovereignty over the Land of Israel it's impossible to feel comfortable with you.

Yes, as far as Islam goes - you're the self-professed enemy of my enemy. We have that much in common. But do not be deluded that this necessarily makes you my friend.

That being said, I think your personal observations about Islam and an Arab's perspective of life in Israel can be of some value to this forum and I extend my welcome on that basis.

I have been frank with everyone from the beginning.
I'm an israeli, there is no such thing as palestine, although before the year 48 there was a palestinian state for a while.
People living here in israel have a lot of inner contradictions. In the beginning there was Israel, then after the exile, many people from around the world started coming to here, and on the year 600 A.C, muslims started coming to asia and middle east, and eventually to israel. There was never a palestinian place, I'm not yet to know everything about the history of palestine but I do know this much.
Being an arab have nothing to do with my rejection to zionism. I do have a lot against arabs in general, I'm more of an open minded person, I like both eastern and western culture equally, however I do have more respect and appreciation to western culture and history, for their achievements, and simply beauty.
My rejection to zionism is totally religious. I don't think I fully agree about the idea of "god" marking a "place" on the earth (israel) and a very specific kind of "people" (jews) and there is a messiah to come later in the future to settle all things good. Sorry I just don't believe in that. That is zionism. Judaism is what the old testimony tells us. The only thing that makes me respect and appreciate Christianity a lot (and also Judaism to some extent) is the fact that its a very peaceful religion, unlike Islam, which is the opposite entirely.
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline ProudAndZionist

• Master JTFer
  • PPE
« Reply #63 on: July 30, 2009, 05:35:09 PM »
-

(Edited by ProudAndZionist)
We are giants, giants in love...and if you ask that who are we, then you must be a dwarf.

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #64 on: July 30, 2009, 07:05:52 PM »
I'm shocked to hear you say you're an Israeli. I thought you'd say you're a 'palestinian' or maybe an Arab living in Israel.

Believing that Hashem gave the Land of Israel to the Jews and that someday Moshiach will come isn't the definiton of Zionism. They're integral parts of Judaism and by extension a core component of many Zionist's belief system, but one need not be a Jew, or even accept any religion at all to believe that the Jewish People are entitled to their own homeland, specifically the Land of Israel.

For sure, the religious or divine justifications for Zionism are very powerful and most often cited by the proponents of Zionism (especially on this forum). But they are not the exclusive rationale behind believing in Zionism or the necessity and rightness of a Jewish homeland. There are also numerous historical, cultural, legal, geo-political and military imperatives that are crucial to the many people that have an affinity for Zionism. One need not be Jewish, Christian, or even believe in the Bible or G-d to be a Zionist (although it sure helps).

Offline therealyemini

• New JTFer
« Reply #65 on: July 30, 2009, 07:26:42 PM »

I have been frank with everyone from the beginning.
I'm an israeli, there is no such thing as palestine, although before the year 48 there was a palestinian state for a while.
People living here in israel have a lot of inner contradictions. In the beginning there was Israel, then after the exile, many people from around the world started coming to here, and on the year 600 A.C, muslims started coming to asia and middle east, and eventually to israel. There was never a palestinian place, I'm not yet to know everything about the history of palestine but I do know this much.
Being an arab have nothing to do with my rejection to zionism. I do have a lot against arabs in general, I'm more of an open minded person, I like both eastern and western culture equally, however I do have more respect and appreciation to western culture and history, for their achievements, and simply beauty.
My rejection to zionism is totally religious. I don't think I fully agree about the idea of "G-d" marking a "place" on the earth (israel) and a very specific kind of "people" (jews) and there is a messiah to come later in the future to settle all things good. Sorry I just don't believe in that. That is zionism. Judaism is what the old testimony tells us. The only thing that makes me respect and appreciate Christianity a lot (and also Judaism to some extent) is the fact that its a very peaceful religion, unlike Islam, which is the opposite entirely.

man
the defintation of Zionism is
national home to the jewish people in israel
it says that israel is gotta be a jewish state
without refering to the bible now, it means that jews have to live in israel,  the zionist people support zionism mostly because if there is no jewish land, than the jews will be exterminated, and there will be a second holocaust
like christians got alot of countries
muzzies got alot of countries
jews must have their own country too, even if its super little like israel
and the pisslastinians are trying to take it from us illegally and barabricly

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #66 on: July 30, 2009, 08:11:53 PM »
I see your point, and I am with instating a homeland for the jews, truely, but I'm not comfortable with the "religious" ideologies that comes with Zionism. For example, all the god's-orders/instructions regarding israel or the jews in israel, like god gave the land to the jews and israel hence MUST be a jewish state (note israel only, it cannot be somewhere else) or something like that, I don't buy it. But don't take it personal, I don't buy any of the religious stuff, not only in Judaism but also in Christianity, I'm kindof agnostic but I'm not sure.
And I believe that all the none-jewish Zionists, are not really fully zionists, because they overlook the religious aspect of it, they just skip to the part where it says "and so the jews must have a jewish country and call it their own..".
Anyways, I hope I clarified this point fair enough so we can move on to welcome other members ;D
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #67 on: July 30, 2009, 08:33:09 PM »
Madmarv, stick around. You will learn about Zionism, Kahanism and perhaps will get a chance of becoming a decent human being, a Zionist, you know, a proud Christian living in Israel.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Madmarv

• Full JTFer
« Reply #68 on: July 30, 2009, 09:04:15 PM »
Madmarv, stick around. You will learn about Zionism, Kahanism and perhaps will get a chance of becoming a decent human being, a Zionist, you know, a proud Christian living in Israel.

I do hope to learn more about Zionism, and I am already proud.
Thanks for your support. :)
UNITED WE STAND,

DIVIDED WE FALL.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #69 on: August 10, 2009, 08:32:35 AM »
Welcome to JTF
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Saxon Marauder

• Full JTFer
« Reply #70 on: August 17, 2009, 12:04:39 PM »
Welcome to the forums. As an Arab Christian, what do you think of the fact that the Middle East, with the exception of Persia, was almost entirely Christianized before the advent of the mad prophet named Muhammad?
Cædmon's Hymn:

Now we must honour the Guardian of Heaven,
the might of the Architect, and His purpose,
the work of the Father of Glory-as He, the Eternal Lord, established the beginning of wonders. He, the Holy Creator, first created heaven as a roof
for the children of men. Then the Guardian of Mankind the Eternal Lord, the Lord Almighty
afterwards appointed the middle earth, the lands, for men.