Author Topic: Backlash on Imus' comments  (Read 25092 times)

Offline judeanoncapta

• Master JTFer
  • Rebuild it now!!!!
Re: Backlash on Imus' comments
« Reply #50 on: April 17, 2007, 11:12:51 PM »
My favorite talk show host host Phil Hendrie said that without makeup, Oprah looks like Lavar Burton(Kunta Kinte from Roots). He also said she looks like a shaved ape and no one fired him like they did to Imus.
Post questions here for the ASK JUDEA TORAH SHOW

my blog: Yehudi-Nation

Who is truly wise? He who can see the future. I see tommorow today and I want to end it - Rabbi Meir Daweedh Kahana

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #51 on: April 18, 2007, 06:04:39 PM »
Oprah is a phony.  She's a lesbian!!

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Re: Backlash on Imus' comments - Hillary Might Be Behind It
« Reply #52 on: April 18, 2007, 10:42:10 PM »

http://mediamatters.org/items/200605250001

On Imus in the Morning, Don Imus referred to Sen. Hillary Rodham Clinton as "Satan" 11 times, once calling her "that buck-tooth witch, Satan." He also called Al Gore "the phoniest bastard on the planet," adding that Gore is "a horrid human being."

It is interesting to note that Imus made his comments on 04/04/07 and there was no outrage at that time.  Only last week this issue imploded.  May the Clinton machine behind it?
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #53 on: April 19, 2007, 10:58:43 AM »
I don't know if anyone of you knows this, but, a radio station in California that broadcasts the Imus show is playing "The Best Of Imus".  Starting of course with the episode that he called the Rutgers team "ho's".  And they will keep planning reruns of his show till he comes back on the air. 

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #54 on: April 23, 2007, 11:24:15 AM »
I'm glad that Chaim talked about the Imus firing on "Take Back America" this week. (4/22/07)  I can't believe that the other man didn't know when Imus was on and on what station or channel on tv.  I know that Imus has made fun of Jews and everyone else. But to fire him because he made fun of a mostly black basketball team, it's a real double standard.  If he made fun of a white lacross team, he will still have his job.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #55 on: April 23, 2007, 11:26:34 AM »
I really like to know what Sarah's views on this topic.

Offline Fruit of thy loins

• Master JTFer
« Reply #56 on: April 23, 2007, 11:32:06 AM »
I really like to know what Sarah's views on this topic.

Almost all white women are pro-black.  They only ever display anti-black attitudes when they are trying to impress some white guys for some reason.  But deep down all white women prefer black men.  I even see white women with black female friends these days.  Maybe some white women prefer black women for friends as well as preferring black men for lovers.
Every white woman deserves the black man of her dreams.  But what does every white man deserve?

Imerica

« Reply #57 on: April 23, 2007, 12:27:37 PM »
Of course, he doesn't mean it.  It's a disgrace that he has to go on Al Sharpton's radio show today. 

Not surprising that Sharpton still demanded his resignation. 

Imus had previously mentioned that he makes fun of all types of people. 
Imus should have been able to keep his job. Eventhough his comments were insulting, he should have apologized to the basketball team without having to go through the media craziness. A suspension? Maybe. But I guarantee, if he'd been allowed to stay a little while longer, the lack of sponsorship would have flushed his show, for sure.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #58 on: April 23, 2007, 05:32:47 PM »
Maybe. But the sponsers would have pulled out because of pressure from Sharpton and his cronies.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #59 on: April 23, 2007, 05:40:19 PM »
I have no respect for Imus he basically crawled on his belly to Sharpton's and Jackson's threats of protest. I would of said let em protest, you can't hide the fact that most black women are hos and got 10 babies from different fathers.  But he turned out his wimpy wus ways and I just can't respect that.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #60 on: April 23, 2007, 05:54:24 PM »
http://youtube.com/watch?v=IsMIzDyn-9Q

Watch this, this guy makes a lot of sense, he is black and hates Jackson and Sharpton he follows in the foot steps of Roy Innis.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Imerica

« Reply #61 on: April 23, 2007, 06:42:59 PM »
I have no respect for Imus he basically crawled on his belly to Sharpton's and Jackson's threats of protest. I would of said let em protest, you can't hide the fact that most black women are hos and got 10 babies from different fathers.  But he turned out his wimpy wus ways and I just can't respect that.
That's terribly inaccurate. What does that say about white women who have just as many children by different guys? It is indeed NOT a fact that most black women are 'whores'. If I said that about your culture/race you'd fight me to the death.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #62 on: April 23, 2007, 07:29:04 PM »
Oh they absolutly are and in fact 90 percent of black babies do not know who their own fathers are, their mothers are on crack the live right off the system the more babies they make the more is paid out I think the word "hos" is a very mild description, and you can say anything you want about my race however my race is not out for pure evil the black race is out for pure evil and as far as Imus goes for him to crawl on his belly to that fat black gorilla Sharpton shows he has no backbone.  You take a good look at NYC alone they have managed to destroy every neighborhood they can migrate into. As far as "nappy headed ho" goes I have heard them call each other far worst. Black welfare mamas, and crackhead mamas this is what goes on in the inner cities so called urban life styles.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #63 on: April 23, 2007, 09:34:30 PM »
Imus should still be on the air.  Al sharpton can kiss my ass.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: April 23, 2007, 09:38:11 PM »
What are your views about what Chaim said about the Imus firing?

Imerica

« Reply #65 on: April 23, 2007, 09:38:31 PM »
Oh they absolutly are and in fact 90 percent of black babies do not know who their own fathers are, their mothers are on crack the live right off the system the more babies they make the more is paid out I think the word "hos" is a very mild description, and you can say anything you want about my race however my race is not out for pure evil the black race is out for pure evil and as far as Imus goes for him to crawl on his belly to that fat black gorilla Sharpton shows he has no backbone.  You take a good look at NYC alone they have managed to destroy every neighborhood they can migrate into. As far as "nappy headed ho" goes I have heard them call each other far worst. Black welfare mamas, and crackhead mamas this is what goes on in the inner cities so called urban life styles.
An insult is an insult. If I called you out of the name that God / or your parents gave you, you'd spit at me. You don't like the racial slurs said by Jesse Jackson, but you also feel that a black female dosen't have the right to get angry when someone calls her a racial slur? I don't get it.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #66 on: April 24, 2007, 11:25:14 AM »
No one gets it.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #67 on: April 24, 2007, 03:16:57 PM »
"Nappy headed ho" is far from an insult, he should not have lost his job over it I fully agree we still I think have something called free speech.  But for him to grovel to Sharpton made him look like a wus.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #68 on: April 24, 2007, 08:55:03 PM »
Now, there are 2 dj's in New York who said something about asians in a phone prank.  They have not been fired from their show.  Only suspended.  I guess you can't make fun of blacks.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #69 on: April 24, 2007, 09:02:07 PM »
Freedom of speech is only allowed if you do not make any comments about blacks now a days

Offline fjack

• Master JTFer
« Reply #70 on: April 26, 2007, 11:58:03 AM »
I don't see what Imus said was so bad. If you have seen this 'team' one would have noticed that there were some white amazons on the team. About them being scholars, let us see their transcripts, what courses they are taking, etc. They will not show you that. What you will find is that the majority of these primitives will major in education, sociology or black studiers. These are give a way degrees for the darkies and the white trash liberal followers. As far as imus is concerned, I consider him white trash that should be restricted to a ghetto wiht the rest of the animal liberals should be. End of story.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #71 on: April 26, 2007, 06:55:11 PM »
There are only 2 "Amazons" on the team.  Most of the players were black.  The white players weren't making a stink about what Imus said.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #72 on: April 27, 2007, 07:11:56 PM »
Last night on the Fox News Network, Imus' producer(who was also fired) talked about the fact that CBS and MSNBC, succubmed to the "pressure" from sharpton and jackson and fired him and Imus for bashing the Rutgers basketball team.  The both of them have made fun of everybody, but since they made fun of the mostly black team, they got fired for it.  It's a joke.  Did anyone see this?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2007, 08:14:24 PM »
I guess that people are tired of talking about this topic.  Does Chaim continue the discusson on the Imus' firing on the Ask JTF show or Take back America?

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #74 on: April 29, 2007, 06:03:35 PM »
Imus is the best.