Author Topic: Is the Council of Conservative Citizens a racist organization?  (Read 2281 times)

ReaganLiberal

What do you think of the Council of Conservative Citizens? www.cofcc.org
On one hand, the website links to sites that are both racist and pro-West. Also, famous pro-Israel Senators such as Allen, Tancredo, Lott, Barr and Helms spoke to the CCC. But I also heard it was racist, white supremacist, neo-Nazi and even anti-Israel.
The new editor of their newspaper the The Citizens' Informer is Joel T. LeFevre. He is very pro-Jewish and pro-Israel. He used to blog at Lawrence Auster's website: www.amnation.com/vfr. Lawrence Auster is Jewish also, and he also wrote for the The Citizens' Informer. The CCC's main base is in the south.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Is the Council of Conservative Citizens a racist organization?
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2007, 03:10:14 PM »
I think CCC may very well been white nationalist/anti-semitic in the past.  But I read somewhere recently that they've been trying to reach out to Jews, and that the head of a group is good friends with a Jewish man. 

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2007, 03:12:27 PM »
Larry Auster has a very interesting blog.  He is only of Jewish ancestry.  I believe he converted to Christianity.  Still, he is pro-Israel and criticizes the Israeli government for being to liberal.  Also, he believes in ending muslim immigration to America.

ReaganLiberal

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2007, 03:16:38 PM »
I don't always agree with him, especially since I don't consider myself a white nationalist. But he makes very good points that I just haven't seen anywhere else.

ReaganLiberal

« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2007, 03:19:30 PM »
It used to be the White Citizens Council, which was very anti-Zionist. But the organization evolved.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2007, 01:17:08 AM »
I don't always agree with him, especially since I don't consider myself a white nationalist. But he makes very good points that I just haven't seen anywhere else.

White Nationalists are bunch of ignorant morons. Iam nationalist, but not racist because i don't demonize racial groups. White Nationalist even consider Jews as non-Whites.