General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask me about arabs.

(1/14) > >>

Madmarv:
I'll start.

Does the veil (the one with the black and white colors) have anything to do with islam or extremism?

- Considering seeing most of the extremists and muslims wearing those, I believe there is a big misconception regarding those cute warmy veils. They are just part of the arabic tradition, nothing more, nothing less. Its like being an american and wearing the cowboy hat, or being scottish and wearing the tall green hat or playing the sax. I urge everyone not to link those to any of the violent actions done by muslims today, its an insult to the arabic beautiful and ancient culture, and its not fair. Muslims today have done so much to ruin the images of every inch of the arabic culture, the same as they are doing with media against Israel and the jews.

CorrieDeservedIt:
um so basically you're saying that Islam hijacked arab culture?

ProudAndZionist:
 Why the arabs are burning cars and raping women in Europe?

Madmarv:

--- Quote from: MuslimSlayer90 on July 30, 2009, 09:14:07 PM ---um so basically you're saying that Islam hijacked arab culture?

--- End quote ---

No, they haven't hijacked it, they just ruined its image. Islam, all over the world, are the same. We only see the arabic islam image because its the majority, you don't see for example the muslim british image because its a very small group, but they all have the same values.. have the same religious teaching.. and also the language arabic was doomed to be the language of the koran. But the arabic language was there before Islam. Islam just adopted the arabic language, and the traditions, and everything, and they simply altered it for their own convenient.
I'm a christian arab. I dance arabic.. listen to arabic music (although I prefer western music such as rock, jazz, blues, but still..), eat arabic food, speak arabic, my family have arabic tradition (not me so much though..), we have the veil too, and we so far away from islam as much as you if not even more.

Madmarv:

--- Quote from: ProudAndZionist on July 30, 2009, 09:17:30 PM --- Why the arabs are burning cars and raping women in Europe?

--- End quote ---

Muslims, not arabs... the iffing muzzies... the christian arabs are busy progressing the country wherever it is, I can assure you this.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version