General Category > Ask Posters Show Threads

Ask me about arabs.

<< < (5/14) > >>

ProudAndZionist:
1. Do you know Meir Kahane's views?

2. Lebanese, Lybian, "Palestinian" people understand each other? Or they different arabic languages?

Madmarv:

--- Quote from: ProudAndZionist on July 31, 2009, 01:44:03 PM ---1. Do you know Meir Kahane's views?

2. Lebanese, Lybian, "Palestinian" people understand each other? Or they different arabic languages?

--- End quote ---

1. No

2. Lebanon, Jordan, Egypt, Palestinians, Syria and many more arabian countries, understand each other but have different accents, like U.S.A and U.K, but they do understand each other pretty well.
But, Saudia Arabia have a very different accent that even arabs here don't understand on them. Don't know if Sodan speaks arabic, if so, then they have also a weird accent. Hmm... Tunisia, Kuwait, and these countries are also the same.

ProudAndZionist:
Do you live in Israel right? You are palestinian or arab? Or both?

Madmarv:

--- Quote from: ProudAndZionist on July 31, 2009, 02:07:11 PM ---Do you live in Israel right? You are palestinian or arab? Or both?

--- End quote ---

If you are trying to trick me there, then I'm israeli now, before 48 I'm used to be called palestinian. I'm an arab christian.

ProudAndZionist:

--- Quote from: Madmarv on July 31, 2009, 03:07:20 PM ---
--- Quote from: ProudAndZionist on July 31, 2009, 02:07:11 PM ---Do you live in Israel right? You are palestinian or arab? Or both?

--- End quote ---

If you are trying to trick me there, then I'm israeli now, before 48 I'm used to be called palestinian. I'm an arab christian.

--- End quote ---

Not trick...really. A very important person in my life told me that Arab Christians are different from the muslim arabs. And that I should be not angry with you...I listened to her words. BTW because not only palestinains live in Israel.

How old are you btw?  :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version